ECT I see a distinction between initial salvation and the New Birth.

Cross Reference

There is only the "reward" (singular), not "rewards" (plural).

The "reward" is eternal life, which is naturally given as a gift to those who are in Christ.

If Jesus is not enough for you, enough does not exist.

So, you are saying that salvation is all about you. I understand.

MAD Max

BANNED
Banned
35 years as a christian and I have never been called a fool by a brother. sigh. so am a bit distracted and sad for mad max if this is his main method of showing Gods love to those he does not know or have not met.
mystic- I come on very strong in opposition to people boldly proclaiming things that are simply not true. Do you know why? Because, not only is what you say you believe and indicator of whether or not you are a believer, but you also lead others to possibly believe what you believe. Correction must be swift and direct, just as Jesus and Paul did it, otherwise we continue to have wild and various false doctrines dividing the Body. Paul knew this, and wrote several letters to hopefully keep it from happening.

MAD Max

BANNED
Banned
So, you are saying that salvation is all about you. I understand.
What??? How did you arrive at that nonsense?

The context is directed at those who think they will receive something more than what they already have in Christ?

Is Jesus not enough?

That was a stupid comment. Apparently you don't practice what you preach.

Cross Reference

mystic- I come on very strong in opposition to people boldly proclaiming things that are simply not true.

By whose determination __ Yours?? What makes you think you have the last word in all things Jesus Christ?????

Conceit is all I read from you. We had an agreement you are violating.

MAD Max

BANNED
Banned
MADmax has been on TOL for years, posting under innumerable names, but is easily identifiable by his cursings of others who do not hold to his Mid-Act Dispensational views.

He thinks he does good by trashing others . . .unfortunately, he has been encouraged to use "smack down" tactics to silence testimonies of praise to Sovereign God and His saving grace.

Try not to let him intimidate you, and continue in your biblical witness despite whatever he might choose to throw at you.
Nang is a demon possessed witch, who has never believed the gospel, and denies that Jesus died for our sins.

Cross Reference

What??? How did you arrive at that nonsense?

Your words. Escaping hell is all you are in this for.

The context is directed at those who think they will receive something more than what they already have in Christ?

Why are you given to believe there is nothing more and still you claim to know the scriptures?

Is Jesus not enough?

Translation please?

That was a stupid comment. Apparently you don't practice what you preach.

Hey, you are generating this strive__ no one else is.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang is a demon possessed witch, who has never believed the gospel, and denies that Jesus died for our sins.

:down:

I have NEVER denied Jesus died for the sins of His people. You are the one who persistently says no one is saved by His death, but only by His resurrected life.

(See what I warned about, WBM? This is his MO.)

Word based mystic

coffee?
I live in atlanta.
a good hub for airport flights

you can meet me and correct my bad doctrine.
by the way was the rewards the bad doctrine you called me a fool for.

Fruits is the evidence of being born again. Love, peace, Joy, righteousness and the like. Not perfection in what you perceive to be perfect doctrine.

please be (swift and direct) meet me here and you can correct me. I will even add $100 towards your flight.
Do like paul did. Face to face. man up. young pup. Or were you not serious.

be sure to list the heretical doctrines that you want to discuss before you come.

I will clear my schedule.

coffee is on me as well.

Nang

TOL Subscriber

Why are you given to believe there is nothing more and still you claim to know the scriptures?

Translation please?

Hey, you are generating this strive__ no one else is.

Exactly and always the case. Responders to his tactics need to be careful, though, because confronting him or countering him, brings infractions and/or bans from Admin.

MAD Max

BANNED
Banned
Never said or implied that. You obviously think very little of Jesus.

Gal 2:20
Col 2:10
2 Cor 5:21
Eph 1:3

Obviously, it's not me who does not know.

Translation please?

You want more than Him. He is not enough for you. Your heart is filled with coveting.

Cross Reference

Never said or implied that. You obviously think very little of Jesus.

Gal 2:20
Col 2:10
2 Cor 5:21
Eph 1:3

Obviously, it's not me who does not know.

You want more than Him. He is not enough for you. Your heart is filled with coveting.

You need Christ in a BIG way.