I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU! How does that sound?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In Meshaks thread; "My E-Mail to my Sister in Christ" Lazy Afternoon
stated the following; "Whatever I am, I am superior to you." LA

She was referring to me! On that basis, is there anyone on TOL
that YOU feel "Superior" to? Personally, I'd never say that to
another human being but, that's just me. Have you ever said
that to anyone on TOL or even thought it? If so, please tell us
why you felt that way?

musterion

320x240.jpg

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Everyone I meet seems to think that she/he is superior to me. If I wasn't such a ditz I might develop an inferiority complex. :idunno:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Everyone I meet seems to think that she/he is superior to me. If I wasn't such a ditz I might develop an inferiority complex. :idunno:

Everyone is superior to everyone else.

so don't worry about it.

Romans 12:2-3

2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Romans 12:2-3

2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

Everyone knows that.