I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU! How does that sound?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It seems "newbie" Patrick Jane enjoys giving Neg-reps! Good for him!

you can check my record young un, i'm a journeyman, anyway, i don't care about reps, u show ur jr high school mentality throughout the small bit of drivel i've seen from you. i'm quite sure i've given almost all pos reps. read every one of my posts and then judge. i gave 1 neg rep to intojoy accidently because i thought he was talking to me. you are the one that started with threats and warnings little bullying issue ? how old are you kid ?:patrol:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
you can check my record young un, i'm a journeyman, anyway, i don't care about reps, u show ur jr high school mentality throughout the small bit of drivel i've seen from you. i'm quite sure i've given almost all pos reps. read every one of my posts and then judge. i gave 1 neg rep to intojoy accidently because i thought he was talking to me. you are the one that started with threats and warnings little bullying issue ? how old are you kid ?:patrol:

I'm just warning you about your "filthy mouth!" If you continue
you'll end up getting banned at some time or another! Kid!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
More sarcasm? You said earlier that you use sarcasm?

i know, it's hard to tell when i'm serious sometimes. but i will watch my words and insults, sincerely. i love sarcasm though at the right times. not always appropriate. i do tend to mirror the reply i get. i'm workin on it. but i really don't care about reps. i like the deep meanings of life. and the tiniest things. i'm very thankful indeed. peace out, tuff guy (sarcasm) :grave: