I AM SUPERIOR TO YOU! How does that sound?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
They ought to make you, "Park Cleaner Extraordinaire?"
Mt 6:2, 5

odgjodjgjogjojgorsg.jpg

Seinfeld dogs are the leaders of the planet

Last edited:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
In Meshaks thread; "My E-Mail to my Sister in Christ" Lazy Afternoon
stated the following; "Whatever I am, I am superior to you." LA

She was referring to me! On that basis, is there anyone on TOL
that YOU feel "Superior" to? Personally, I'd never say that to
another human being but, that's just me. Have you ever said
that to anyone on TOL or even thought it? If so, please tell us
why you felt that way?
You are clearly dissembling.

Whether we ourselves feel superior or whether we label others that way, it is a subjective interpretation.

An objective interpretation is fact-based. It applies to what is going on as seen by any outside observer who pays close attention to what is really going on.

I will never forget the time I was trying to make my way through a crowded sidewalk at the Pike Place Market. I was getting more and more frustrated and angry at a woman in front of me who seemed to be taking her own sweet time and holding me up.

That was my subjective view--my own interpretation.

But when I passed her I clearly saw she was wearing dark sunglasses and was using a white cane.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Not ALL humor is appropriate on a Christian forum! You'll find out!
All verbal communication accounts for about 5% or less of the total package of communication.

Online such crucial clues as voice tone, breathing, skin color from changing emotions, eye movements and body language are missing from the mix.

Eyes Up and Left: Non-dominant hemisphere visualization - i.e., remembered imagery (Vr).

Eyes Up and Right: Dominant hemisphere visualization - i.e., constructed imagery and visual fantasy (Vc).

Eyes Lateral Left: Non-dominant hemisphere auditory processing - i.e., remembered sounds, words, and "tape loops" (Ar) and tonal discrimination.

Eyes Lateral Right: Dominant hemisphere auditory processing - i.e., constructed sounds and words (Ac).

Eyes Down and Left: Internal dialogue, or inner self-talk (Ad).

Eyes Down and Right: Feelings, both tactile and visceral (K).

Eyes Straight Ahead, but Defocused or Dilated: Quick access of almost any sensory information; but usually visual.

If you ask someone if they remember what color the carpets are in their car, their gaze will shift upward and to the left.
If you prompt someone to imagine what a pink elephant with a skateboard looks like, their eyes move upward and to the right.
Ask someone to remember what someone else said and their eyes will shift to the side (where the ears are located).
And so on.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There are a wide variety of crucial feelings and actions which cannot be easily translated online.

But we can always ask "That sounded like a joke. Did you mean it that way?" Or we can always use a smilie or state up front what our comment actually means or is intended to be.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
All verbal communication accounts for about 5% or less of the total package of communication.

Online such crucial clues as voice tone, breathing, skin color from changing emotions, eye movements and body language are missing from the mix.

Eyes Up and Left: Non-dominant hemisphere visualization - i.e., remembered imagery (Vr).

Eyes Up and Right: Dominant hemisphere visualization - i.e., constructed imagery and visual fantasy (Vc).

Eyes Lateral Left: Non-dominant hemisphere auditory processing - i.e., remembered sounds, words, and "tape loops" (Ar) and tonal discrimination.

Eyes Lateral Right: Dominant hemisphere auditory processing - i.e., constructed sounds and words (Ac).

Eyes Down and Left: Internal dialogue, or inner self-talk (Ad).

Eyes Down and Right: Feelings, both tactile and visceral (K).

Eyes Straight Ahead, but Defocused or Dilated: Quick access of almost any sensory information; but usually visual.

If you ask someone if they remember what color the carpets are in their car, their gaze will shift upward and to the left.
If you prompt someone to imagine what a pink elephant with a skateboard looks like, their eyes move upward and to the right.
Ask someone to remember what someone else said and their eyes will shift to the side (where the ears are located).
And so on.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There are a wide variety of crucial feelings and actions which cannot be easily translated online.

But we can always ask "That sounded like a joke. Did you mean it that way?" Or we can always use a smilie or state up front what our comment actually means or is intended to be.

If I roll my eyes upward when I read one of your posts, what does that mean?

glorydaz

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
If I roll my eyes upward when I read one of your posts, what does that mean?
It means that you could care less about living a Christian life, using skillful and respectful communication, following Jesus, or having fearful and defensive reactions and feelings to most of my posts.

We see your hidden pain daily. I am certainly not the only one who recognizes your gangster games.

You are a lot more transparent to the people on TOL than you think.

Last edited:

glorydaz

You could care less about living a Christian life, skillful and respectful communication, Jesus, other's feelings and most of my posts.

We see your hidden pain daily.

You are a lot more transparent to many of us than you think.

"Everything that is hidden will be revealed."

Your "gang violence" and sadistic bullying cannot be concealed from many of us.

And here I was thinking it was impossible for you to make a bigger fool of yourself than you already have. :shocked:

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
It's a career, embracing a lifestyle of bickering and nit-picking.
They need to re-create the family they obviously had. They are running scared, throwing out immature comments to hide from their family dysfunctions.

It's a classic case in the underpinnings of that kind of behavior.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They need to re-create the family they obviously had. They are running scared, throwing out immature comments to hide from their family dysfunctions.

It's a classic case in the underpinnings of that kind of behavior.
More of your unfounded sadistic taunts.