How to tell if you're a Marxist

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I haven't seen any proof of whether Town or GM lied.
Nor do I care to pursue making a mountain out of a molehill.
One is mistaken about who PM'd first.
Who cares?
It's not like finding out the answer would determine which can always be trusted, now will it prove which is the best man in general.

But rail away if ya wanna!

What's interesting is, this is a small representation of what's actually happening to our President.

glorydaz

Well, these LIBS love to peruse the posts of certain posters like Old GM hoping they'll find punctuation/grammar and spelling errors. They love to treat this forum as if it were a classroom and they are the Teacher/Professor. However, they limit their scolding to only those they are not too crazy about.

We see the same thing all across this country.

It's why those libs call us deplorable.

We just ain't good enough for the likes of them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, I just finished watching Fox news and received my daily dose of truth. Tucker Carlson is my favorite. The reason I don't watch CNN and their ilk are obvious, they don't speak the truth. And, since I'm a man who prefers truth to lies, I have no other choice.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
GM has regard for the truth.
It must be passing then, because he's out and out lying about the PM bit. No reason to and given how easily checked it is I can't see what his end game was, except to waste my time and apply a little aggravation to the situation. Otherwise, my challenge and posts on the point stand. That's simple enough.

:e4e:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I have to admit, I do have a feeling that this animus TH has involving Old GM deals with a certain degree of jealousy. I mean, look at it this way, I have a higher approval rating than he does. (Look at all those Pos-reps compared to his?) Old GM has a gift of Wit that TH only wishes he had a portion of. And, at least most of what I post is decipherable, whereas, only his 'Fans' pretend to think he's the funniest guy on planet earth. If the truth be told, I highly doubt any of THs fans even 'get' his so-called, humor?
But really, has anyone ever accused you of insufficient self-love? :think: Sober, I mean.

I remember viewing Mort Saul many years ago. He was a very intellectual 'Political Satirist.' The problem was unless you were a Harvard or Yale graduate, most likely you couldn't understand his humor?
Well, if you don't know I'm not going to tell you. :plain:

Most likely, THs 'fans' just laugh at what he says, even if they don't have a clue what he's talking about?
Just how much of chrys old shtick do you intend to appropriate anyway?

He has a very sarcastic sense of humor
It depends on the topic. I tend to have a dry sense of humor, but I've played with most of the forms here and largely mix or layer them when I have the time and interest. Some of my favorite bits were back in the day, with AB, anna, and zoo mixing in for a lark, goofy word play and harmless fun.

Personally, THs humor isn't for me, however, I realize he has an audience. So, I'll not take that away from him.
How you avoided a "we" there I'll never know.

I do believe he has a certain amount of jealousy relating to Old GM. :)
Where do you stand on a flat earth (either)?

Arthur Brain

I haven't seen any proof of whether Town or GM lied.
Nor do I care to pursue making a mountain out of a molehill.
One is mistaken about who PM'd first.
Who cares?
It's not like finding out the answer would determine which can always be trusted, now will it prove which is the best man in general.

But rail away if ya wanna!

There's no "mistake". GM lied, pure and simple. As per usual he drowns stuff out with a conveyor belt of "tweets", comparing himself to the clown in the WH (there are similarities to be fair, they both talk crap) and acting as if he's a martyr. The fact is he was just dishonest, got caught out and it's hardly the first time either.

Arthur Brain

Well, I just finished watching Fox news and received my daily dose of truth. Tucker Carlson is my favorite. The reason I don't watch CNN and their ilk are obvious, they don't speak the truth. And, since I'm a man who prefers truth to lies, I have no other choice.

There's another irony meter blown to bits...