How to tell if you're a Marxist

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's no "mistake". GM lied, pure and simple. As per usual he drowns stuff out with a conveyor belt of "tweets", comparing himself to the clown in the WH (there are similarities to be fair, they both talk crap) and acting as if he's a martyr. The fact is he was just dishonest, got caught out and it's hardly the first time either.

You need a healthy dose of 'Fox News.' Hopefully, that'll straighten ya out?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Actually, Old GM doesn't mind being called a liar, as long as he (third person) knows he's not. I suppose that makes him, (third person) one quality man.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
AB, you're not in the same league as Old GM when it comes to a good old fashion game of 'Verbal-fisticuffs.' If all you have is, "Old GM is a liar," you've already lost the battle.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As I've stated elsewhere, I knew a Lawyer who once said: "It's not the truth that counts, it's what people are willing to believe, that counts." To an extent, that's very true and realistic.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I cannot gaze upon the post you offered up, AB. I've given my word about placing that fella on my famous (or, infamous, it's all in accordance with one's personal perspective.) EGGNORE LIST. And, he will stay there for millennia.

Arthur Brain

Your wit is as dull as your ability to reason and interact with your fellow posters on an intellectual basis. :rotfl:

Eh, like being called antisocial by a hermit.

AB, you're not in the same league as Old GM when it comes to a good old fashion game of 'Verbal-fisticuffs.' If all you have is, "Old GM is a liar," you've already lost the battle.

Oh, nobody's in your "league" GM.

You're lying pure and simple.

Your intent is evil....that should be clear for all to see.

Nope. Don't have any need to and post #84 is clear for all to see. Get over your hangup with TH.

:yawn:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're lying pure and simple.

Your intent is evil....that should be clear for all to see.

It appears as if 'AB THE Brit' is intent on trying to 'bring down' Old GM even if he has to tell a fib in order to accomplish his goal. If he truly believes I'm lying, he ought to take me to the Woodshed and present his evidence to the Mods. If not, perhaps he ought to go back to his 'Tea and Crumpets' and mind his own business.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
AB and his ilk seem to believe they have 'irrefutable evidence' that shows "Old GM' to be a flagrant liar. They need to show that 'evidence' to the Mods. And, perhaps they can get a 'Special Prosecutor' to investigate? Sound familiar?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Actually, I don't believe this group has the 'Intestinal fortitude' to ask the Mods for an investigation and possibly get Old GM, impeached?