How to tell if you're a Marxist

glorydaz

b63d99833fd0e84566c5bcb0725fd23f.gif

Poor Townie....jealous again. :chuckle:

glorydaz

How you of you to decide she's assuming. :D

You know what's funnier than someone labeling another person an elitist, with the commiserate inferential sense of smug superiority attached?

Nothing. Nothing is funnier than that. :nono:

Sure there is....a pompous clown who can't resist from doubling down for the benefit of his liberal cronies. :rotfl:

Arthur Brain

Old GM feels like Custer when he was invited to that friendly gathering by the local Indians. :rotfl:

Well, you really shouldn't. You should feel like a pompous crank who's been publicly caught out in a deliberate lie about someone and has no excuse or reasoning for it.

Else, take up TH's challenge...

:)

glorydaz

An example of GM's "consistency" in this exchange...:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...other-things&p=5235767&viewfull=1#post5235767

"If I bother you that much then put me on ignore ya big crank."

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...other-things&p=5235798&viewfull=1#post5235798

"And, miss the opportunity to show the world what a 'know nothing' you are? Not a chance, pal."

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...other-things&p=5236404&viewfull=1#post5236404

"I have decided to place Arthur Brain on 'permanent ignore.' I will no longer be in communication with him. It was fun for a while; however, I now find him, rather boring."

So, he's not gonna ignore me, then he decides to place me on permanent ignore, and yet here he is responding to me. So who's the more believable, GM or TH?

:plain:

Not very clever since your townie put me on ignore and made a big deal out of doing so.

But, look who's back. It's the Clown.

Arthur Brain

Sure there is....a pompous clown who can't resist from doubling down for the benefit of his liberal cronies. :rotfl:

Except the evidence is all there GD. What are the odds that GM will accept TH's challenge on the matter? Not much really but you'll blather on about "liberals" anyway no doubt and GM will in the same cranked out fashion also.

Arthur Brain

Not very clever since your townie put me on ignore and made a big deal out of doing so.

But, look who's back. It's the Clown.

Um, you're the one who put TH on "ignore" as was my understanding so his replies are irking you why exactly? Heck, with you zealots it's hard to keep up.

:dizzy:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Poor Townie....jealous again. :chuckle:

I have to admit, I do have a feeling that this animus TH has involving Old GM deals with a certain degree of jealousy. I mean, look at it this way, I have a higher approval rating than he does. (Look at all those Pos-reps compared to his?) Old GM has a gift of Wit that TH only wishes he had a portion of. And, at least most of what I post is decipherable, whereas, only his 'Fans' pretend to think he's the funniest guy on planet earth. If the truth be told, I highly doubt any of THs fans even 'get' his so-called, humor?

I remember viewing Mort Saul many years ago. He was a very intellectual 'Political Satirist.' The problem was unless you were a Harvard or Yale graduate, most likely you couldn't understand his humor?

Most likely, THs 'fans' just laugh at what he says, even if they don't have a clue what he's talking about? He has a very sarcastic sense of humor, however, not everyone comprehends certain forms of sarcasm, wit, and sense of humor. There are different forms of humor: Slapstick, dry, verbal, physical, etc. Humor is totally subjective.

Personally, THs humor isn't for me, however, I realize he has an audience. So, I'll not take that away from him.

I do believe he has a certain amount of jealousy relating to Old GM. :)

glorydaz

I have to admit, I do have a feeling that this animus TH has involving Old GM deals with a certain degree of jealousy. I mean, look at it this way, I have a higher approval rating than he does. (Look at all those Pos-reps compared to his?) Old GM has a gift of Wit that TH only wishes he had a portion of. And, at least most of what I post is decipherable, whereas, only his 'Fans' pretend to think he's the funniest guy on planet earth. If the truth be told, I highly doubt any of THs fans even 'get' his so-called, humor?

I remember viewing Mort Saul many years ago. He was a very intellectual 'Political Satirist.' The problem was unless you were a Harvard or Yale graduate, most likely you couldn't understand his humor?

Most likely, THs 'fans' just laugh at what he says, even if they don't have a clue what he's talking about? He has a very sarcastic sense of humor, however, not everyone comprehends certain forms of sarcasm, wit, and sense of humor. There are different forms of humor: Slapstick, dry, verbal, physical, etc. Humor is totally subjective.

Personally, THs humor isn't for me, however, I realize he has an audience. So, I'll not take that away from him.

Right you are, GM. Town talks himself into a little hole....up and down, around and around, and ends up peeking out to see how much applause he receives. Sort of a wit with no where to go. ;)

Arthur Brain

Um. yeah, you'd just make a party vibe and then some GM.

:plain:

Pompous, religious zealots. Putting the "fun" in fundamentalism since never...

:freak: