How to tell if you're a Marxist

glorydaz

I think these 'Libs' are aching to see my Tax-returns and check out my Lawyer to see if there's been any finagling going on?

The Elite of TOL would love to get their fingers on anything they can use against you. Watch...Anna Banana will go back through the archives, come up with some dirt taken out of context, and then they'll stick it in townie's brag rag (The Wrap). Perhaps he'll close it down for awhile, like before, so no on can respond. :think:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The Elite of TOL would love to get their fingers on anything they can use against you. Watch...Anna Banana will go back through the archives, come up with some dirt taken out of context, and then they'll stick it in townie's brag rag (The Wrap). Perhaps he'll close it down for awhile, like before, so no on can respond. :think:

They are 'typical libs' doing what 'typical libs' do.

Arthur Brain

The "Elite"?! Oh, get a grip...

I actually enjoy this stuff. I've heard (From an excellent source) Trump loves the attacks on him, as well. So, I'm in good company.

You're not being "attacked". You've been caught out in a deliberate lie, been challenged on the point and are deflecting away as was expected. Why did you lie about TH contacting you?

Last edited:

glorydaz

They are 'typical libs' doing what 'typical libs' do.

What's really a hoot is how they love to lecture others about picking on people, while they live to do the very same thing. One takes a nip, and they all come running.

This whole snarling pack is because Wiz used a word that's used across the pond, and I thought it was a simple typo. Wiz was cool about it, but the Town hooligans couldn't resist trying to pile on.

Lazy little buggers the lot of them.

See what great things I'm learning....."buggers". :rotfl:

Arthur Brain

I accept townie's challenge.

Have him prove he's not 5' 3", instead of the the tall handsome dude with six pack abs like he tries to pretend. :DK:

He didn't challenge you and your fixation is as boring as it's irrelevant anyway. I would say put TH on your ignore list but considering how fickle that seems to be with certain "parties" around here, there's little point. Could be ignored one minute and bombarded with waffle the next...

Arthur Brain

What's really a hoot is how they love to lecture others about picking on people, while they live to do the very same thing. One takes a nip, and they all come running.

This whole snarling pack is because Wiz used a word that's used across the pond, and I thought it was a simple typo. Wiz was cool about it, but the Town hooligans couldn't resist trying to pile on.

Yes, you were being piled on GD. Get a grip...

GM made a claim that was obviously a lie and oh noes!!! He was called on it.

:plain:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Well, these LIBS love to peruse the posts of certain posters like Old GM hoping they'll find punctuation/grammar and spelling errors. They love to treat this forum as if it were a classroom and they are the Teacher/Professor. However, they limit their scolding to only those they are not too crazy about.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Man oh man, look at all the LIBS and observers on this thread. Old GM at one point garnered just under 200 visitors in one of his threads. When I first signed up on TOL, I would be the only poster on my threads early in the morning hours (after midnight) and would write post after post about anything and everything and there would be 50 to sixty viewers reading everything I was saying. It was just amazing. :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, except for GM's lies
I haven't seen any proof of whether Town or GM lied.
Nor do I care to pursue making a mountain out of a molehill.
One is mistaken about who PM'd first.
Who cares?
It's not like finding out the answer would determine which can always be trusted, now will it prove which is the best man in general.

But rail away if ya wanna!