Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hello Red Cardinal--what a neat name! Did you choose it because you like birds?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I like birds. :firechyld

We were just discussing this in another thread. :noid:

Oh! Hi, Red Cardinal. Are you from Star Wars?

red cardinal

Hello Red Cardinal--what a neat name! Did you choose it because you like birds?

I absolutely LOVE red cardinals. My fav bird. There are few around my house, so I get to see and hear them often. As soon as I can put an avatar up, it will be cardinals. How long do I have to wait to use my own? No offense, but the default ones are kinda 50s :dunce:

red cardinal

I like birds. :firechyld

We were just discussing this in another thread. :noid:

Oh! Hi, Red Cardinal. Are you from Star Wars?

Red Cardinal and Star Wars .... hmmmmm - the connection so totally escapes me :alien: I guess you can tell I am not a trekky - oh wait - that's star trek, huh? :eek:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I absolutely LOVE red cardinals. My fav bird. There are few around my house, so I get to see and hear them often. As soon as I can put an avatar up, it will be cardinals. How long do I have to wait to use my own? No offense, but the default ones are kinda 50s :dunce:

In two weeks if your post count reaches 50. Until then, as your post count increases more avatars will become available. One in the baseball set is the Saint Louis Cardinals. There is a Cardinal on that one. Check at post count ten, there might be more then the cartoons.

Cardinals.jpg

This is in the baseball avatar bin. You probably now have enough posts to be able to access it when you go to edit your avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Red Cardinal and Star Wars .... hmmmmm - the connection so totally escapes me :alien: I guess you can tell I am not a trekky - oh wait - that's star trek, huh? :eek:

I thought Darf Vedar had Red Cradinals in Star Trek. :idunno:

These guys:
548px-Crimson-guard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.