Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

red cardinal

I thought Darf Vedar had Red Cradinals in Star Trek. :idunno:

These guys:
548px-Crimson-guard.jpg

:chuckle: they must have been eating spinach or something ..... or an encounter of a different kind :alien:

red cardinal

Welcome RC!

Tell us a wee bit about yourself.

AMR

Thanks for asking - I am just sort of a free lance researcher and enjoy digging about in mostly topics related to the Bible - history, language, cults, doctrines, theologies, religious movements, myths within those movements that people view as "truth", etc. I also enjoy writing and putting some semblance of organization to the research in a practical useful way.

I live in the VERY snowy northeast. Lately it seems like Alaska, Jr :D We got close to 20" with the huge blizzard and swept across most of the USA and then got hammered again the following weekend. It has snowed almost every day since, so we are enjoying lots of white! Hopefully Punxsutawney Phil is right and spring is right around the corner or I am gonna have to drag his furry self over here and see how he likes it!!!

I am somewhat of a loner and don't socialize much in "real life". I am pretty much home bound. I find the net to be a great "equalizer" - it puts you in contact with people of like mind. I have frequented various forums over the years and enjoy meeting new people where ever I land!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
STAR TREK?! :mmph: Why not just PM LH begging him to come around and scream at you. :eek:
I've listed the four best responses to this. There are soooo many... :chuckle:
  1. I already have my phasers set to 'stun'. Bring it on!
  2. Yeah, I've been sending those once a day. So far, nada.
  3. "He's a bit short for a Stormtrooper, isn't he?" And the clincher...
  4. Who is LH? :idunno:
No one expects the spinach inquisition. :nono: Close, but no cigar shaped object in the night sky. :plain:

:rotfl: I don't know why I try to compete with you, Tiger. :eek:

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I've listed the four best responses to this. There are soooo many... :chuckle:
  1. I already have my phasers set to 'stun'. Bring it on!
  2. Yeah, I've been sending those once a day. So far, nada.
  3. "He's a bit short for a Stormtrooper, isn't he?". And the clincher...
  4. Who is LH? :idunno:
:rotfl: Not bad at all...the first one is probably a LH pick up line, "Hey gorgeous, you must be a Trek fan, 'cause you're set on 'stunning'." :eek:

:e4e:

red cardinal

In two weeks if your post count reaches 50. Until then, as your post count increases more avatars will become available. One in the baseball set is the Saint Louis Cardinals. There is a Cardinal on that one. Check at post count ten, there might be more then the cartoons.

Cardinals.jpg

This is in the baseball avatar bin. You probably now have enough posts to be able to access it when you go to edit your avatar.

Oh wow! Thanks for the tip of the day :first:

red cardinal

You are already making a positive impact on this site. I have learned something from your posts.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2595750#post2595750

Thanks Inzl - so nice of you to comment! One correction though, as I was digging around in Torah, I did find that those 4 laws in Acts 15 can pretty much be assumed to be found in the Law. Again, thanks for the encouragement! :cloud9:

I am also a former Messianic - we should compare notes sometimes :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.