Hello from Scotland :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuySmiley

Welcome! I have no connection to Scotland, which makes you my closest friend in Scotland! :thumb:

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome! I have no connection to Scotland, which makes you my closest friend in Scotland! :thumb:

Don't sell yourself short, GS. If you've ever used Scotch tape, then you're practically a Wallace.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Don't sell yourself short, GS. If you've ever used Scotch tape, then you're practically a Wallace.

:think:

wallace_george.jpg
:idunno:
27521_112956688725914_7373_n.jpg

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi everyone. My name is Michael and I come from Glasgow, Scotland. I look forward to talking to everyone through this forum :)
Welcome to TOL!

Tell us a wee bit about yourself, especially your basic theological positions: Reformed? Arminian? Other?

AMR

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Don't let fool unnerve you. He stares like that at everyone, to begin with.

It helps if you keep some spare change handy. :think:

Or a cookie. :chew:

GuySmiley

Im starting to feel like my best friend in Scotland is ignoring me :( I feel so used since I took his survey.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Im starting to feel like my best friend in Scotland is ignoring me :( I feel so used since I took his survey.
You should befriend vc. I have it on reliable authority that there's a good bit of scotch in him at any given moment...which is almost the same thing...sort of. :think:

ercatli

A cryptic message to Town Heretic:

I'm new and it seems I'm not yet allowed to chat to you or PM you, unless I pay money to some Nigerian general. So I'm a mysterious old friend and I'll catch up with you when I'm allowed out of the cage. : )

PS I feel a real incentive to post now I'm labelled a "One post wonder" - maybe after the next one I'll be a two post loser!!??

PPS Nup, I'm now a Newbie. Much more encouraging! : )

fool

Hall of Fame

I'm new and it seems I'm not yet allowed to chat to you or PM you, unless I pay money to some Nigerian general. So I'm a mysterious old friend and I'll catch up with you when I'm allowed out of the cage. : )

PS I feel a real incentive to post now I'm labelled a "One post wonder" - maybe after the next one I'll be a two post loser!!??

:squint:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Oh, you have to be here for two weeks and accumulate 50 riveting posts...or posts about riveting, I forget which. Then the secret handshake and greeting is passed to you with all the trimmings.

:thumb:

ercatli

Unfortunately, this post is not about riveting.

How long before I get to use the cool thumbs up picture? That surely requires 100 posts judged to be of sufficient intellectual power, plus a double somersalt with twist and pike!

I'll catch up with you in due course, but I knew you on another forum under another name. That's if you have the same name. And if I remember. And if this whole external world other minds thing is real.

The good thing is, totally trivial and useless posts like this are quickly racking up my score. Soon I'll have the 50, plus doubtless a title like Golden Oldie! : )

Samstarrett

Oh, you have to be here for two weeks and accumulate 50 riveting posts...or posts about riveting, I forget which. Then the secret handshake and greeting is passed to you with all the trimmings.

:thumb:

I've been here longer than that and have way more than 50 posts. Still can't use the chat room.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Seems like I've been here since you could use HTML in your posts. Back when the internet was still steam-powered.

But welcome, Michael. Being Irish, I'll honor you visit by forgoing Scottish jokes for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.