Hello from Scotland :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ercatli

TH said (privately, but i can't communicate any other way): "We'll catch up once you've done due diligence so you can access your PMs."

Sorry TH, but this is too painful to work with under such restrictions, I think I'll just bow out. I have a short attention span and insufficient patience. I'll catch you some other time, some other place.

A short life and a merry one - 6 posts, one day! : (

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
TH said (privately, but i can't communicate any other way): "We'll catch up once you've done due diligence so you can access your PMs."

Sorry TH, but this is too painful to work with under such restrictions, I think I'll just bow out. I have a short attention span and insufficient patience. I'll catch you some other time, some other place.

A short life and a merry one - 6 posts, one day! : (

Too bad then...didn't particularly bother me but everyone is different. See you when I see you...:think: Whoever you are. :idunno:

Shoot. And I was going to ask what forum we'd crossed paths in.

ercatli

Too bad then...didn't particularly bother me but everyone is different.
I'm still here, but fading like the Cheshire Cat's smile. I really only joined to say hello to you and another friend, but I thought I'd post a bit as well. But I find it difficult to say hi when I can't PM or search for posts my friends have made, and difficult to post when I can't even search for the posts that I have made (as far as I can figure). It was probably a silly idea in the first place.

See you when I see you...:think: Whoever you are. :idunno:

Shoot. And I was going to ask what forum we'd crossed paths in.
I think it was "Is God Imaginery?", and I was unkleE over there. I'm a member of so many different forums and I use several different names and passwords for security, and I didn't think before I chose "ercatli" here, and so ......

Anyway, hello, nice to see you are still around, and now the smile can fade away.

ercatli

This is a weird way to have a 'private' conversation!

Are you still bouncing around at IGI?
Not much, these forums have a way of repeating themselves, have a way of repeating themselves, have you noticed that have you noticed that? I found I'd said all I had to say at that time to those people so I retired gracefully, like a Cheshire cat. Not sure if that's permanent.

Who else do you know around here?
Dunno the person you mentioned, but I know someone who was apparently banned here, appeared elsewhere where I got to know him slightly but was banned there, has now served his time here and said he was coming back here, so I thought I'd follow just for fun. No names, no pack drill. Probably many others but I haven't searched, not sure if I can.

PS perhaps we should stop hijacking MikeW's thread. Sorry Mike. Chuck us out the door before we start drinking after closing time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.