Hello from Scotland :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeW

Hi everyone. My name is Michael and I come from Glasgow, Scotland. I look forward to talking to everyone through this forum :)

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Welcome.

There are some Boyds way back in my family tree, kind of crowded out by the rest of them but they're there. :chuckle:

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Welcome.

There are some Boyds way back in my family tree, kind of crowded out by the rest of them but they're there. :chuckle:

My mothers' mothers maiden name is Stewart. As in Mary Stewart, queen of Scots like 15 generations back... I'm royalty!

ragTagblues

Hi everyone. My name is Michael and I come from Glasgow, Scotland. I look forward to talking to everyone through this forum :)

Top of the morning to ya . . . wait wrong nationality!?!

Welcome from an Englishmen . . . . you better hope Scotland don't play well this weekend or you won't be to popular around . . . err . . me!

;)

Welcome and enjoy, I would show you where the hard hats are kept; but you Scottish . . . your head is hard enough already!?!

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Welcome, sir. :e4e:

Pull up a stump, have a bisquit and some whiskey. Sit by the fire a spell and tell us about yerself.

I'm partial to Irish whiskey, myself, but I wouldn't say no to a finger or two of Scotland's finest.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Top of the morning to ya . . . wait wrong nationality!?!

Welcome from an Englishmen . . . . you better hope Scotland don't play well this weekend or you won't be to popular around . . . err . . me!

;)

Welcome and enjoy, I would show you where the hard hats are kept; but you Scottish . . . your head is hard enough already!?!

Let's all meet in Balmoral for a weekend and hunt and drink whiskey!

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Welcome!
Please keep your underwear on if you wear a kilt around these parts.

Thanks,
Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.