Hello, from another Hellbound heathen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropy

...or maybe not. He seems disappointingly thin skinned for someone who entered the room with a swagger...true, it seemed more of a drunken swagger than a merited posturing, but...Town Idiot? Good grief. If that's the best he can manage, even on short notice. I gave him the better, if only slightly less obvious Town Half-wit. I'd have been encouraged by Town Hysteric...

Oh, come off it, it wasn't that bad. :rolleyes:

allsmiles

:wave2:

How's it going Entropy? I'm Allsmiles, resident anti-christ and self-proclaimed chief proponent of the Jesus Myth Argument/theory/hypothesis/etc. I also specialize in histrionics and :allsmile:

I see you noticed my butt-flag, thank you. I like yours as well :crackup:

Make yourself at home, wear a helmet if you plan on sticking around and hit me up any time you may need reinforcements. I might show up even if you don't request my assistance. Beware.

:juggle:

Entropy

I see you noticed my butt-flag, thank you. I like yours as well :crackup:

:confused:

Make yourself at home, wear a helmet if you plan on sticking around and hit me up any time you may need reinforcements. I might show up even if you don't request my assistance. Beware.

My hero! :)

How do you send PMs? If there's some obvious button somewhere that I'm just somehow not seeing, I'm going to feel stupid.

allsmiles

Not long ago a... considerably less than forward thinking Christian posted a thread about a passage in the Koran or the Hadith. The passage described the waiting line for judgement at the end of the world and how unbelievers would be displaying flags that protrude from their hindquarters.

The best part about the thread was that the Christian was posting it as an example of how bizarre Muslim beliefs. He/She was apparently unaware of the book of Revelation. Or the Bible in general.

Well, I am a legend after all... :chuckle:

Sorry about that. Only a little while ago I passed the 7000 post mark and have since become a bonafide TOL Legend. I've been waiting a long time for this and I'm still getting used to it.

Feel free to visit my thread "7000" and congratulate me :Nineveh:

How do you send PMs? If there's some obvious button somewhere that I'm just somehow not seeing, I'm going to feel stupid.

I wouldn't want to contribute to you feeling stupid. I think that if you click on my name above my avatar you should get a list of options or access to them. I'm accessing the internets via a PS3 so my TOL experience may be different from the TOL experience of a PC user.

dan1el

To use the messaging system you must have been a member for at least two weeks and have at least 50 posts. Details can be found here.

Oh, and considering your entrance, I feel it's only appropriate to congratulate you on not getting banned yet!

Entropy

Not long ago a... considerably less than forward thinking Christian posted a thread about a passage in the Koran or the Hadith. The passage described the waiting line for judgement at the end of the world and how unbelievers would be displaying flags that protrude from their hindquarters.

What, we can't just get a t-shirt with an A on it?

Sorry about that. Only a little while ago I passed the 7000 post mark and have since become a bonafide TOL Legend.

And here I always thought legendary status was over 9000.

I think that if you click on my name above my avatar you should get a list of options or access to them.

View public profile of allsmile...
Find all posts...
Add allsmile to contacts...

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Truth smacking"? Yeah, whatever. :loser:

I'm here to prove that the Earth was created 42 years ago in 33 1/3rd days, that Moses lead the Israelites across the desert while riding on the back of a Tyrannosaurus-Rex, and that Jesus was a Scientologist.

Salutations.
I can almost see Mighty_Duck wincing. Another worthy addition to the fray. :nono:

AMR

Entropy

To use the messaging system you must have been a member for at least two weeks and have at least 50 posts. Details can be found here.

wth lame I'm not going to last that long how inconvenient.

Oh, and considering your entrance, I feel it's only appropriate to congratulate you on not getting banned yet!

Well, if I was really trying to get banned I think I could've accomplished that in my first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.