Hello, from another Hellbound heathen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropy

What else would you expect from a Christian community when your first post is geared to insult?

Some people take themselves far too seriously.

Otherwise, what's the point other than to embarrass my own world view by giving them ammo against it?

I don't believe I've shared my world view with TOL yet. Now that's far too comfortable: let's take it slow, there's no need to rush. :)

pozzolane

BANNED
Banned
Some people take themselves far too seriously.

:noid:

What are you talking about!? I'm with-it. I'm hip...*does the macarena*

I don't believe I've shared my world view with TOL yet. Now that's far too comfortable: let's take it slow, there's no need to rush. :)

At TOL, you don't have to. Your title "Atheist" say's enough for most to paint a picture of you. And I get lumped in with it. Anywhere else and I wouldn't give a hoot.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I believe our system of individual health insurance, while far from perfect, is superior to any currently proposed government-financed healthcare plans.

Don’t you wonder why so many are interested in talking about what you are talking about but not about how they are going to pay for their health care?

pozzolane

BANNED
Banned
Give me a break, QM, I know you're here somewhere. :plain:

As in Question Mark?! I haven't seen that screen name in a year or more. Try whywontgodhealamputees.com or the atheistthinktank. There's another forum isgodimaginary.com that you could try also. I don't think QM posts around these parts... But then again...

Entropy

As in Question Mark?! I haven't seen that screen name in a year or more. Try whywontgodhealamputees.com or the atheistthinktank. There's another forum isgodimaginary.com that you could try also. I don't think QM posts around these parts... But then again...

Oh. Nevermind, then.

Edit: Bet David M is around here somewhere. Or Mooby?

Entropy

I don't know if Mooby frequents any Christian forums. Probably a Catholic forum out there somewhere. Or maybe he's just a masochist for atheist forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.