Hello, from another Hellbound heathen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropy

"What is faith? Is it to believe that which is evident? No. It is perfectly evident to my mind that there exists a necessary, eternal, supreme, and intelligent being. This is no matter of faith, but of reason."

Shouldn't that be, "... to believe that which is not evident" so as to complement the proceding negative, "No. It... is no matter of faith, but of reason." ?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
"Truth smacking"? Yeah, whatever. :loser:

I'm here to prove that the Earth was created 42 years ago in 33 1/3rd days, that Moses lead the Israelites across the desert while riding on the back of a Tyrannosaurus-Rex, and that Jesus was a Scientologist.

Salutations.

My only sorrow is in knowing that in a couple of weeks you'll be back in school and we won't have nearly the opportunity to benefit from that wit you so obviously and keenly developed in wood shop. :plain:

Welcome.

Entropy

My only sorrow is in knowing that in a couple of weeks you'll be back in high school and we won't have nearly the opportunity to benefit from that wit you so obviously and keenly developed in wood shop. :plain:

Oh snap, was I just Truth Smacked™?

Or was that just a normal e-peen smack?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
My only sorrow is in knowing that in a couple of weeks you'll be back in school and we won't have nearly the opportunity to benefit from that wit you so obviously and keenly developed in wood shop. :plain:

Welcome.

you really know how to hurt a guy

DocJohnson

"What is faith? Is it to believe that which is evident? No. It is perfectly evident to my mind that there exists a necessary, eternal, supreme, and intelligent being. This is no matter of faith, but of reason."

Shouldn't that be, "... to believe that which is not evident" so as to complement the proceding negative, "No. It... is no matter of faith, but of reason." ?

:chuckle:

Of course you would think it would take faith to believe in something evident.

pozzolane

BANNED
Banned
Oh snap, was I just Truth Smacked™?

Or was that just a normal e-peen smack?

Hey Entropy, welcome to TOL. I think you have sass and I honestly don't mind it. My advice, however, would be to try little less of it, and make a couple of friends. Do this, instead of the arrogant charade which will ultimately see you banned, and I think you might make a nice addition to the chat community here.

PS.

I came here with guns'o'blazin attitude as well. Even started out with a scuffle with resident Town Heretic. He's now a pal of mine and one of my favorite posters, so I hope you heed my advice.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.