Hello, from another Hellbound heathen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
"Truth smacking"? Yeah, whatever. :loser:

I'm here to prove that the Earth was created 42 years ago in 33 1/3rd days, that Moses lead the Israelites across the desert while riding on the back of a Tyrannosaurus-Rex, and that Jesus was a Scientologist.

Salutations.

So far, you seem to be a cuckoo bird of the first order

and a dumbbell

exhortations to the feeble-minded.

Entropy

Do this, instead of the arrogant charade which will ultimately see you banned, and I think you might make a nice addition to the chat community here.

:cheers:

What, I should just turn the cheek on all these nickle n' dime insults from Town Idiot & Co?

I think I've been fairly gracious so far, considering the welcome wagon.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
What, I should just turn the cheek on all these nickle n' dime insults from Town Idiot & Co?

That's Town Half-wit, or Mr. Wit to you. :plain:

And you can hardly fault nickel and dime insults when you've barely given us your two cents (and those appear suspiciously leaden).

pozzolane

BANNED
Banned

What else would you expect from a Christian community when your first post is geared to insult? Turn the other cheek? No that's far too religious. ;)

I would simply conduct myself in a civil manner in the hopes to engage others in the same. Otherwise, what's the point other than to embarrass my own world view by giving them ammo against it?

Status
Not open for further replies.