ECT Has Jesus' authority been usurped by MAD has MAD placed ALL authority in Paul ?

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul received the truth of the Gospel from the same one that ALL the Apostles received it from.

Eph 3:5
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

No, punk, that reference in the Ephesians passage, to "his holy apostles" is not a reference to "the twelve," nor is the reference to "prophets" speaking of the "OT prophets"-it is speaking to the apostles and prophets from Paul, on, as you've been shown, with scripture. And yet you keep lying about that.

dodge-ism promotes lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did I do?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Au contraire, my little Calvinist troll.
The message of the Lord Jesus Christ to His disciples not to tell anyone He was the Christ is not the same message the Lord Jesus Christ told Paul.
Different messages to different people at different times.

Just remember this, Nang; it will help you out: THINGS THAT DIFFER ARE NOT THE SAME.

Telling the disciples to not identify Him as Christ, was not a gospel message. God always acts in His own time to meet His own purposes.

The proclamation that the Kingdom was come, was the first heralding of the gospel message, in the fullness of God's time.

Instead of searching for differences, you should be interested in the sameness of all that God had promised through Moses, the Psalmists, and the prophets concerning Christ. Luke 24:44-45

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Telling the disciples to not identify Him as Christ, was not a gospel message. God always acts in His own time to meet His own purposes.
Ummm. It was His message that His followers were expected to adhere to at the time.
It is not His message that His followers were expected to adhere to at all times.

Instead of searching for differences, you should be interested in the sameness of all that God had promised through Moses, the Psalmists, and the prophets concerning Christ. Luke 24:44-45
Ummm. How about we recognize both the similarities AND the differences since both are in scripture???
:idunno:

john w

Hall of Fame

The proclamation that the Kingdom was come, was the first heralding of the gospel message, in the fullness of God's time.

As usual, you missed dodgeball's argument, Endora:

"MAD ignores Jesus's teachings/commands"-dodgeball

"Telling the disciples to not identify Him as Christ, was not a gospel message" is irrelevant.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Ummm. It was His message that His followers were expected to adhere to at the time.
It is not His message that His followers were expected to adhere to at all times.

Your truncated definition of "Gospel" appears to boil down to differing human conversations, directions, and economies, rather than a thorough observation of the supernatural fulfillment of the Messianic Covenant promises, revealed throughout all history by God.

For example: You omit the wonder and fulfillment of the Kingdom of God being proclaimed by Christ and His disciples, as an actual event realized in Christ's very Person on this earth, as being a part of the same "bdr" Gospel message proclaimed by Paul.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
As usual, you missed dodgeball's argument, Endora:

"Telling the disciples to not identify Him as Christ, was not a gospel message" is irrelevant.

None of Jesus' instructions were "irrelevent." You simply cannot be bothered to take the necessary time to understand and learn from all His words. (John 20:31)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Temp Banned
Your truncated definition of "Gospel" appears to boil down to differing human conversations, directions, and economies, rather than a thorough observation of the supernatural fulfillment of the Messianic Covenant promises, revealed throughout all history by God.

For example: You omit the wonder and fulfillment of the Kingdom of God being proclaimed by Christ and His disciples, as an actual event realized in Christ's very Person on this earth, as being a part of the same "bdr" Gospel message proclaimed by Paul.
Is that an agreement or a disagreement of :
It was His message that His followers were expected to adhere to at the time.

:popcorn:

john w

Hall of Fame
None of Jesus' instructions were "irrelevent." You simply cannot be bothered to take the necessary time to understand and learn from all His words. (John 20:31)

Translation: Filler, as usual, saying nothing.

Slower: As usual, you missed dodgeball's argument, Endora:

"Telling the disciples to not identify Him as Christ, was not a gospel message" is irrelevant. The Lord Jesus Christ's "teachings/commands" included not telling anyone that He was the Christ, sell all you have, raise the dead, showing yourself to a Levitical priest, healing the sick,....................................so stuff your irrelevant slop, Endora.

And get saved, "elected," Endora.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
You are not the Kingdom.

Did I so say? No, I am not the Kingdom, but I will inherit the Kingdom . . . (Revelation 22:3-5)

I am a citizen of heaven. I abide in Christ, who sits and reigns in His Kingdom in full authority, this very minute. It is there He has prepared a place for me. I share with Abraham in the fulfillment of receiving this "city which has foundations, whose builder and maker is God" by faith. Hebrews 11:10, 14-16

This "heavenly" Kingdom has been prepared for all the sons of God who, down through the ages, have been justified by faith in The Christ of God.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Is that an agreement or a disagreement of :
It was His message that His followers were expected to adhere to at the time.

:popcorn:

Can you not discern between temporal instruction and eternal Gospel promise?

DAN P

Jesus was baptized, Paul was baptized as was everyone mentioned in the NT that placed their faith in Jesus.

MADIST changed what Jesus said to do to do NOT do what Jesus said to do.

The frauds are MADist who teach to NOT do that which Jesus said to do.

Hi and where was Paul baptized with a verse ??

We are not baprized , JUST because Jesus was baptized , SO why was he BAPTIZED ??

dan p

dodge

So then why suggest that Paul is usurping jesus authority?

I din't quite say Paul was doing anything. What I did say was folks are using Paul to usurp Jesus' authority, and that is a big difference. When anyone says follow Paul and ignore what Jesus taught through the Gospels they have placed Paul in a position that he himself argued against.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That is what MOST MADist do. You are expected to answer their questions, but when you ask a question they answer with another question.

Yep.

I think they have a handbook of quick questions they can use, in order to avoid genuine discussion or debate of their odd beliefs.