Grand Jury decision for Michael Brown case

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
No, but it's pretty apparent to me that fundamentalist Christians are the most consistently bizarre, non-thinking, and dishonest group of people I've ever encountered.

Next to progressive liberals of course...

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, but it's pretty apparent to me that the Christians I dislike the most (which is most of them) are the most consistently different to me, never thinking like I do, and never owning up to being wrong when I know I am right that I've ever encountered. And that's exactly why I dislike them the most and why I love to spend lots of time with them on debating sites. And I often find that if I call them 'fundamentalist' everyone seems to understand what I mean even if I don't.

That's very understandable, Jose. But might I suggest that if you stop calling them fundamentalists and try thinking of them as people, you might make some progress? After all 'fundamentalist' only means that you dislike them. It doesn't say anything about what they believe. But I don't really expect you to take my advice. I can see that your mind has been made up for many years and that really the only person you need to overcome is yourself. Other Christians don't enter into the equation (other than to give you some people you dislike to put faces onto the beliefs you don't hold).

musterion

Originally Posted by Jose Fly
No, but it's pretty apparent to me that the Christians I dislike the most (which is most of them) are the most consistently different to me, never thinking like I do, and never owning up to being wrong when I know I am right that I've ever encountered. And that's exactly why I dislike them the most and why I love to spend lots of time with them on debating sites. And I often find that if I call them 'fundamentalist' everyone seems to understand what I mean even if I don't.

You have a really high opinion of yourself.

musterion

Me too. And if they don't, they better be on a plane out of Ferguson about 30 seconds after the decision is announced. :plain:

Yep. Whatever the decision, there will be some degree of either celebratory or retaliatory rioting...stores looted, cars burned, etc. It is not without precedent.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What you seem to be doing is trying to foment white rage.

From what ive seen, i believe the police officer was in the right also and that mike brown tried to shoot the officer inside his car and was charging him. I also believe the reason mike brown tried to do so, was to avoid arrest from the strong arm robbery he had just committed and believed he could also strong arm the cop.

Do you believe I suffer from white rage because i think the leftist media wants a race war and are portraying this one sided and lie sided?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
From what ive seen, i believe the police officer was in the right also and that mike brown tried to shoot the officer inside his car and was charging him. I also believe the reason mike brown tried to do so, was to avoid arrest from the strong arm robbery he had just committed and believed he could also strong arm the cop.

Do you believe I suffer from white rage because i think the leftist media wants a race war and are portraying this one sided and lie sided?

None of us has the information necessary to know what really happened. Even the grand jury may never know everything. I don't know.

I wasn't thinking about you when I posted that, but since you asked, what purpose do you think it served to show the photos Nick posted?

musterion

The guy's still talking; he's name dropped Holder several times so I'm guessing they won't charge him after all.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Well, the verdict has now been announced...no indictment will be issued.

Let the mayhem begin...:angrymob:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
what purpose do you think it served to show the photos Nick posted?

Because that is who he really is, not the phony innocent man the heathens like you try to portray. You child of the devil. Let you be accursed.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
None of us has the information necessary to know what really happened. Even the grand jury may never know everything. I don't know.

I wasn't thinking about you when I posted that, but since you asked, what purpose do you think it served to show the photos Nick posted?

Other than to remind people that he wasnt some sweet innocent about to attend college student who was perfect? None.

Status
Not open for further replies.