Going to the Movies: past, present, future.

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
When I think of Travolta in the '90s I think of Broken Arrow, which I thought was awful. But - I did like him in From Paris with Love.

I think of Pulp Fiction :chuckle:

I've always been a fan of 90's films. Maybe it's just because I just dig that era. I still listen to alternative rock :rolleyes:

Arthur Brain

Off the top of my head: The Truman Show, Waking Ned Devine, Cinderella Man, the Bourne series, the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice, Shawshank Redemption, Gran Torino.

The Truman Show & The Shawshank Redemption are great films for sure. The 'Bourne' series is also one of the best action franchises to hit the screen as well....though 'Pride and Prejudice' doesn't count as it's a series....and it had lines like "I say Mr Darcy" etc.....:plain:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The Truman Show & The Shawshank Redemption are great films for sure. The 'Bourne' series is also one of the best action franchises to hit the screen as well....though 'Pride and Prejudice' doesn't count as it's a series....and it had lines like "I say Mr Darcy" etc.....:plain:

Mr Darcy! :cloud9:

Arthur Brain

I wish people would stop talking about bunnies.....

That being said 'Watership Down' still stands out as a classic animation with serious overtones....

zoo22

My Nicholas Cage element: the man cannot run gracefully. I don't know why, but that just drives me nuts.

I think Leaving Las Vegas is Nick Cage's best film. Well, maybe it's not his best, but it's my favorite film with Nick Cage in it.

Also
Wild at Heart
Raising Arizona
Moonstruck

I have a hard time watching films with him in them now. He's distracting.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I think Leaving Las Vegas is Nick Cage's best film.

Also
Wild at Heart
Raising Arizona
Moonstruck

I have a hard time watching films with him in them now. He's distracting.

Distracting in what way?

I did enjoy Raising Arizona but I haven't seen it in such a long time. Gonna put that and Leaving Las Vegas on the qeue too.