God Evolved

CherubRam

The point I'm trying to make is that if you read it, there is no way you or family members have not experienced some of the curses.

It is not about the NATURAL foundation as in one outwardly observed now, that is the pattern that the new was formed from, but it IS the Spiritual one, which is why if you were born again, you celebrated and fulfilled a OT feast (Passover), and if you were baptized into His Spirit you celebrated and fulfilled another OT feast (Pentecost), and if you are still pressing in will eventually celebrate Tabernacles in the Spiritual realm as well. Which is why Yesuah speaking what the SPIRIT would have Him to speak, said I come not to destroy the law but to fulfill it. God never did away with the OT, He just knew it was impossible to fulfill the law, independent of the Spirit, ie. the Spirit comes to perform the Word.

Doing away with the OT covenant is like doing away with the bones of Yeshua, and then expecting the Spirit of God to raise Him up anyway. It won't happen, He won't give His glory to another image, and the Word (He was THAT Word, the OT made flesh) is that image.

This is why it was said that all they (the natural Jews) went through was for our example. The 2 covenants run side by side, in the framework of time. Peace

Feast And Festival Burden

Isaiah 1:14
Your New Moon feasts and your appointed festivals I hate with all my being. They have become a burden to me; I am weary of bearing them. (A burden to me)

Zephaniah 3:18
“I will remove from you all who mourn over the loss of your appointed festivals, which is a burden and reproach for you. (a burden and reproach for you)

RBBI

And did He then? No. He was rebuking them for the motive of their heart while doing them, as they were negating the whole principle behind them. He also said the 3 main feasts were FOREVER, and He proved it because it's now being performed according to PATTERN, spiritually. Peace

CherubRam

And did He then? No. He was rebuking them for the motive of their heart while doing them, as they were negating the whole principle behind them. He also said the 3 main feasts were FOREVER, and He proved it because it's now being performed according to PATTERN, spiritually. Peace

Forever is forever, unless something should change that. Your thinking is one dimensional. You need to expanded on the way you perceive things. Shalom.

Ben Masada

Many other people joined with Israel, thus becoming also Israel. Israel was not for Hebrews only, It is for "ALL" of the same faith in Yahwah.

Indeed, Judaism has been for all who want to join but it must be through
conversion according to Halacha aka Jewish law. (Isaiah 56:1-8.)

egyptianmuslim

The Old Covenant of Circumcision was revoked by God, and a New Covenant was established in 33 AD. The New Covenant consist of keeping the Moral commands of God, the Sabbath, and be baptized in Christ name. I just got done studying the Koran about the covenants, and it seems that Mohammad neglected to include a covenant for Muslims. Muslims and Jews can not be included in a Covenant of Circumcision, because that covenant was revoked in 70 AD. Again, the Old Testament says that God would revoke the Old Covenant and establish another covenant. Therefore Muslims are living under no covenant with God. Well, that is what happens when you follow Mohammad and his made up religion.

Again: The New Covenant was established in 33 AD, and the Old Covenant was revoked in 70 AD. 40 years had passed when Christ began his preaching in 30 AD, to the destruction of the temple in 70 AD.

The 1st command was to Adam:

20|115|And verily We made a covenant of old with Adam, but he forgot, and We found no constancy in him.

Quran speaks to all mankind not to followers of Mohammed or people of the Bible only the GENERAL COVENANT OF GOD to all mankind is believing in Him and doing good works:

2|277|Lo! those who believe and do good works and establish worship and pay the poor due, their reward is with their Lord and there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

>>>>
Examples of verses about covenant:

2|40|O Children of Israel! Remember My favor wherewith I favored you, and fulfil your (part of the) covenant, I shall fulfil My (part of the) covenant and fear Me.

2|100|Is it ever so that when ye make a covenant a party of you(jews) set it aside? The truth is, most of them believe not.

2|124|And (remember) when his Lord tried Abraham with (His) commands, and he fulfilled them, He said: Lo! I have appointed thee a leader for mankind. (Abraham) said: And of my offspring (will there be leaders)? He said: My covenant includeth not wrongdoer

6|152|And approach not the wealth of the orphan save with that which is better; till he reach maturity. Give full measure and full weight, in justice. We task not any soul beyond its scope. And if ye give your word, do justice thereunto, even though it be (against) a kinsman; and fulfil the covenant of Allah. This He commandeth you that haply ye may remember.

9|111|Lo! Allah hath bought from the believers their lives and their wealth because the Garden will be theirs: they shall fight in the way of Allah and shall slay and be slain. It is a promise which is binding on Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Quran. Who fulfilleth His covenant better than Allah? Rejoice then in your bargain that ye have made, for that is the supreme triumph.

13|25|And those who break the covenant of Allah after ratifying it, and sever that which Allah hath commanded should be joined, and make mischief in the earth: theirs is the curse and theirs the ill abode.

16|91|Fulfill the covenant of Allah when ye have covenanted, and break not your oaths after the asseveration of them, and after ye have made Allah surety over you. Lo! Allah knoweth what ye do.

16|91|Fulfill the covenant of Allah when ye have covenanted, and break not your oaths after the asseveration of them, and after ye have made Allah surety over you. Lo! Allah knoweth what ye do.

20|86|Then Moses went back unto his folk, angry and sad. He said: O my people! Hath not your Lord promised you a fair promise? Did the time appointed then appear too long for you, or did ye wish that wrath from your Lord should come upon you, that ye broke tryst with me?

CherubRam

The 1st command was to Adam:

20|115|And verily We made a covenant of old with Adam, but he forgot, and We found no constancy in him.

Quran speaks to all mankind not to followers of Mohammed or people of the Bible only the GENERAL COVENANT OF GOD to all mankind is believing in Him and doing good works:
I found all of the places were the word "covenant" is used in the Koran. What you fail to understand is that the old covenant was done away with by God, and He established a New Covenant. Muslims are not covered by the old covenant. I bet you did not know that. Now what do you think of that?

CherubRam

Indeed, Judaism has been for all who want to join but it must be through
conversion according to Halacha aka Jewish law. (Isaiah 56:1-8.)
The Jewish law of conversion was done away with by 70 AD. The New Covenant was established in 33 AD.

RBBI

You are looking at thing one way and not taking other possibilities into consideration.

I'm open to ANYTHING that lines up with the pattern given us (Tabernacle of Moses) of heavenly or spiritual things, and the spiritual witness of the law. He left us enough of a framework guessing is unnecessary. Peace

egyptianmuslim

I found all of the places were the word "covenant" is used in the Koran. What you fail to understand is that the old covenant was done away with by God, and He established a New Covenant. Muslims are not covered by the old covenant. I bet you did not know that. Now what do you think of that?

From my knowledge of OT the repeated covenant of God to them is not different than that to all mankind(don't go away to worship other than Me) but Christians say that Jesus is the way ie you must speak and pray to Jesus... and this contradicts withe main command to jews and muslims

egyptianmuslim

From my knowledge of OT the repeated covenant / command of God to them is not different than that to all mankind(don't go away to worship other than Me) but Christians say that Jesus is the way ie you must speak and pray to Jesus... and this contradicts with the main command to jews and muslims

From my knowledge of OT the repeated covenant / command of God to them is not different than that to all mankind(don't go away to worship other than Me) but Christians say that Jesus is the way ie you must speak and pray to Jesus... and this contradicts with the main command to jews and muslims

While understanding what you're saying, nobody can explain Jesus Christ to you in terms you'll understand. That Jesus Christ is God, that God's program is an ongoing revelation of His person and plan, that the New Covenant is a fulfillment of the Old Covenant found in the Old Testament, with still more to come, that is, the reign of the Lord and knowledge of heaven for believers, things yet to be revealed: you must learn spiritual truth, with the help of God's Holy Spirit, which is, in fact, the Spirit of Christ. It is only then you can understand the ongoing revelation of God to mankind, things strictly spiritual.

1 Corinthians 2:14 The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

You need to first become saved, a believer in the Lord Jesus, and then you will understand.

If I may suggest, find a translation of the New Testament you're comfortable with the reading of, if you need more modern language, for instance, than a King James Bible, then slowly and attentively read the Gospel of John, paying very close attention to John 1, the first chapter, about who the Lord Jesus is. Then keep reading in John, I believe John the deepest, yet accessible, gospel account, for people who don't believe.

In any case, you need the blood of the Lord Jesus to atone for your sin before God, who is absolutely holy and demands absolute justice. Muhammad has no solution for your sin, nothing to save you from dying a sinner, who will surely be damned and go to hell, absent accepting Jesus Christ.

This is a very serious matter, for all mankind, not just Muslims. There is one way to salvation, and it is in Jesus Christ, period. In any event, endless debates over things that can only be understood by God opening your eyes to the truth of Christ serve no purpose. You're not going to understand anything you don't have the faith to understand, the Holy Spirit to understand.

John 3:3 Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

The born again believer receives the Holy Spirit, the spiritual baptism of Christ: this will open your eyes and ears, and you will understand. But you must first come to the cross, repent and believe in the Lord Jesus. Until then, you'll never understand the things of the Spirit.

CherubRam

From my knowledge of OT the repeated covenant of God to them is not different than that to all mankind(don't go away to worship other than Me) but Christians say that Jesus is the way ie you must speak and pray to Jesus... and this contradicts withe main command to jews and muslims

Yahshua said to worship only the Father (Yahwah,) and to serve only Him. He also said this is how we should pray: Matthew 6:9
“This, then, is how you should pray: “‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,...

It was the Catholics who added Messiah worship to scriptures. Just ignore the Catholic corruptions in scriptures.

OCTOBER23

Dark Matter is accepted by the mainstream scientific community
------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL THOSE SCIENTISTS WERE MAINLY IN THE DARK ?

:rotfl::rotfl:

ITS AN MAGNETIC - ELECTRIC UNIVERSE.

CherubRam

Dark Matter is accepted by the mainstream scientific community
------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL THOSE SCIENTISTS WERE MAINLY IN THE DARK ?

:rotfl::rotfl:

ITS AN MAGNETIC - ELECTRIC UNIVERSE.

You should speak less and listen more.

egyptianmuslim

Yahshua said to worship only the Father (Yahwah,) and to serve only Him. He also said this is how we should pray: Matthew 6:9
“This, then, is how you should pray: “‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name,...

It was the Catholics who added Messiah worship to scriptures. Just ignore the Catholic corruptions in scriptures.

I agree with with you.

egyptianmuslim

While understanding what you're saying, nobody can explain Jesus Christ to you in terms you'll understand. That Jesus Christ is God, that God's program is an ongoing revelation of His person and plan, that the New Covenant is a fulfillment of the Old Covenant found in the Old Testament, with still more to come, that is, the reign of the Lord and knowledge of heaven for believers, things yet to be revealed: you must learn spiritual truth, with the help of God's Holy Spirit, which is, in fact, the Spirit of Christ. It is only then you can understand the ongoing revelation of God to mankind, things strictly spiritual.

1 Corinthians 2:14 The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.

You need to first become saved, a believer in the Lord Jesus, and then you will understand.

If I may suggest, find a translation of the New Testament you're comfortable with the reading of, if you need more modern language, for instance, than a King James Bible, then slowly and attentively read the Gospel of John, paying very close attention to John 1, the first chapter, about who the Lord Jesus is. Then keep reading in John, I believe John the deepest, yet accessible, gospel account, for people who don't believe.

In any case, you need the blood of the Lord Jesus to atone for your sin before God, who is absolutely holy and demands absolute justice. Muhammad has no solution for your sin, nothing to save you from dying a sinner, who will surely be damned and go to hell, absent accepting Jesus Christ.

This is a very serious matter, for all mankind, not just Muslims. There is one way to salvation, and it is in Jesus Christ, period. In any event, endless debates over things that can only be understood by God opening your eyes to the truth of Christ serve no purpose. You're not going to understand anything you don't have the faith to understand, the Holy Spirit to understand.

John 3:3 Jesus answered him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

The born again believer receives the Holy Spirit, the spiritual baptism of Christ: this will open your eyes and ears, and you will understand. But you must first come to the cross, repent and believe in the Lord Jesus. Until then, you'll never understand the things of the Spirit.

I'm not against christians , if Christ is God and not different I see no problem. But CR said that Christ is created being, do you agree with him?