God Evolved

6days

Proverbs 8:23
I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be.
Christ was formed in the beginning of creation by Yahwah.
True, in that there was no need of a Savior before that point.
Other translations read.....
Young's Literal Translation
From the age I was anointed, from the first, From former states of the earth

Douay-Rheims Bible
I was set up from eternity, and of old before the earth was made.

Darby Bible Translation
I was set up from eternity, from the beginning, before the earth was.

English Revised Version
I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, before the earth existed.

New Living Translation
I was appointed in ages past, at the very first, before the earth began.

English Standard Version
Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth.

New American Standard Bible
"From everlasting I was established, From the beginning, from the earliest times of the earth.

King James Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible
I was formed before ancient times, from the beginning, before the earth began.

International Standard Version
From eternity I was appointed, from the beginning, from before there was land

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

8:22-31 The Son of God declares himself to have been engaged in the creation of the world. How able, how fit is the Son of God to be the Saviour of the world, who was the Creator of it! The Son of God was ordained, before the world, to that great work. Does he delight in saving wretched sinners, and shall not we delight in his salvation?

Pulpit Commentary

Verse 23. - I was set up from everlasting. The verb used here is remarkable. It is נָסַך(nasak), in niph.; and it is found in Psalm 2:6, "I have set my King upon my holy hill." Both here and there it has been translated "anointed," which would make a noteworthy reference to Christ. But there seems no proof that the word has this meaning. It signifies properly "to pour forth" (as of molten metal), then "to put down," "to appoint or establish."

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
I was set up from everlasting,.... I, a person, and not a quality; a person, and not a nature; the person of Christ as the Son of God, and not the human nature of Christ, which then did not exist; this phrase designs the ordination and constitution of Christ in his office as Mediator. So the Vulgate Latin version renders it, "I was ordained";

CherubRam

True, in that there was no need of a Savior before that point.
Other translations read.....
Young's Literal Translation
From the age I was anointed, from the first, From former states of the earth

Douay-Rheims Bible
I was set up from eternity, and of old before the earth was made.

Darby Bible Translation
I was set up from eternity, from the beginning, before the earth was.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation

World English Bible
I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, before the earth existed.

New Living Translation
I was appointed in ages past, at the very first, before the earth began.

English Standard Version
Ages ago I was set up, at the first, before the beginning of the earth.

New American Standard Bible
"From everlasting I was established, From the beginning, from the earliest times of the earth.

King James Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible
I was formed before ancient times, from the beginning, before the earth began.

International Standard Version
From eternity I was appointed, from the beginning, from before there was land

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

8:22-31 The Son of God declares himself to have been engaged in the creation of the world. How able, how fit is the Son of God to be the Saviour of the world, who was the Creator of it! The Son of God was ordained, before the world, to that great work. Does he delight in saving wretched sinners, and shall not we delight in his salvation?

Pulpit Commentary

Verse 23. - I was set up from everlasting. The verb used here is remarkable. It is נָסַך(nasak), in niph.; and it is found in Psalm 2:6, "I have set my King upon my holy hill." Both here and there it has been translated "anointed," which would make a noteworthy reference to Christ. But there seems no proof that the word has this meaning. It signifies properly "to pour forth" (as of molten metal), then "to put down," "to appoint or establish."

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible
I was set up from everlasting,.... I, a person, and not a quality; a person, and not a nature; the person of Christ as the Son of God, and not the human nature of Christ, which then did not exist; this phrase designs the ordination and constitution of Christ in his office as Mediator. So the Vulgate Latin version renders it, "I was ordained";

I think "appointed" is what was intended.

CherubRam

Such a very important thread and so very little attention. I am amazed at how Christians would rather chase fantasies than accept the scriptures I present. Perhaps my time would be better spent fulfilling another prophecy now. Good bye. Michael.

Wick Stick

Well, "God evolved" makes it sound like a game of Pokemon.

{Moses sees burning bush}

Moses: Whoa! A Fire / Plant type! That's really rare!

pokeball.jpg

[GOD was caught. Give a nickname to God?]

GOD: I AM THAT I AM!!!

OCTOBER23

CHERUBBERMAN,

Seriously, What exactly are you trying to Tell us.???

We know that JESUS was the Lord God of the Old Testament
and came to Reveal the Father who controlled the rest of the Universe
with HIS Billions of Angels and wants to Produce an even Higher Angelic
Being by developing Wisdom in us and CHANGING US INTO GODS.

YE ARE GODS, SONS OF THE MOST HIGH.

CherubRam

What is this N covenant, what is the O covenant?
Can we choose one of them .?

Covenant
Genesis 17:13
Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant.

Jeremiah 31:31
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. ( Israel the nation, and Judah the faithful.)

Jeremiah 31:32
It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them,” declares the Lord.

Zechariah 11:10
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.

Zechariah 2:11
“Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you.

Luke 22:20
In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

1 Corinthians 11:25
In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

Hebrews 8:6
But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises.

Hebrews 8:8
But God found fault with the people and said: “The days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah.

Hebrews 8:13
By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Hebrews 9:15
For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.

Hebrews 12:24
to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

CherubRam

Hebrews 8:13 contradicts with Genesis 17:13 that tells everlasting covenant
The "Everlasting Covenant of Circumcision" was revoked by God.

Jeremiah 31:31
“The days are coming,” declares the Lord, “when I will make a covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah. ( Israel the nation, and Judah the faithful.)

Jeremiah 31:32
It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they broke my covenant, though I was a husband to them,” declares the Lord.

Zechariah 11:10
Then I took my staff called Favor and broke it, revoking the covenant I had made with all the nations.

Zechariah 2:11
Many nations will be joined with the Lord in that day and will become my people. I will live among you and you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you.

Ben Masada

CHERUBBERMAN,

Seriously, What exactly are you trying to Tell us.???

We know that JESUS was the Lord God of the Old Testament
and came to Reveal the Father who controlled the rest of the Universe
with HIS Billions of Angels and wants to Produce an even Higher Angelic
Being by developing Wisdom in us and CHANGING US INTO GODS.

YE ARE GODS, SONS OF THE MOST HIGH.

That's a reference to Israel, the Jewish People with the difference that we must die like men. (Psalm 82:6,7) From the same point of view, the Lord said, "Israel is My son..." (Exodus 4:22,23) If you need some more evidences, Prophet Isaiah identified Immanuel by name in Isa. 8:8 when reporting about the invasion of Judah by the Assyrians, "passing into Judah, filled the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel. (Isa. 8:8) And last but not least, if you don't ask me why, the writers of the book of Revelation, referred to the Jews in Rev. 14:12 as the "Saints of the Most High who keep the commandments of God and the Faith of Jesus" which was Judaism. Who could they have been if not the Jewish People?

Ben Masada

God Evolved

Such a very important thread and so very little attention. I am amazed at how Christians would rather chase fantasies than accept the scriptures I present. Perhaps my time would be better spent fulfilling another prophecy now. Good bye. Michael.

I think the failure to help the evolution of this post is based on the fact that HaShem does not evolve. He has been the same before He caused the universe to exist and is still the same to this very day as the universe expands. We are the ones who undergo evolution and, it is only obvious that we refer to the Primal Cause with an evolved mind. Hence, the Lord said to man when He caused him to exist: Now, take it from here and evolve by replenishing the earth and exercising dominion over all that dwell upon it. (Gen. 1:8) Since then, man has been evolving as the universe itself has been expanding.

When Einstein was working on a formula for the expansion of the universe, he was asked if he indeed believed in the Primal Cause. His reply was that all his life was a struggle to catch HaShem at his work of Creation. Joking or not as atheists wish he was, he connected the expansion of the universe with the work of HaShem at Creation. That's from his book "Out of my latter years."

CherubRam

Nope. Both are good, God keeps His Promises
The Covenant of Circumcision was conditional. The Jews kept breaking the covenant, and so God Revoked that covenant.
Hebrews 8:13
By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

CherubRam

I think the failure to help the evolution of this post is based on the fact that HaShem does not evolve. He has been the same before He caused the universe to exist and is still the same to this very day as the universe expands. We are the ones who undergo evolution and, it is only obvious that we refer to the Primal Cause with an evolved mind. Hence, the Lord said to man when He caused him to exist: Now, take it from here and evolve by replenishing the earth and exercising dominion over all that dwell upon it. (Gen. 1:8) Since then, man has been evolving as the universe itself has been expanding.

When Einstein was working on a formula for the expansion of the universe, he was asked if he indeed believed in the Primal Cause. His reply was that all his life was a struggle to catch HaShem at his work of Creation. Joking or not as atheists wish he was, he connected the expansion of the universe with the work of HaShem at Creation. That's from his book "Out of my latter years."

After taking His form He said, "I change not."

CherubRam

That's a reference to Israel, the Jewish People with the difference that we must die like men. (Psalm 82:6,7) From the same point of view, the Lord said, "Israel is My son..." (Exodus 4:22,23) If you need some more evidences, Prophet Isaiah identified Immanuel by name in Isa. 8:8 when reporting about the invasion of Judah by the Assyrians, "passing into Judah, filled the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel. (Isa. 8:8) And last but not least, if you don't ask me why, the writers of the book of Revelation, referred to the Jews in Rev. 14:12 as the "Saints of the Most High who keep the commandments of God and the Faith of Jesus" which was Judaism. Who could they have been if not the Jewish People?

Many other people joined with Israel, thus becoming also Israel. Israel was not for Hebrews only, It is for "ALL" of the same faith in Yahwah.

CherubRam

Having to constantly repeat myself can only mean that people are not listening to what I say. It has been twenty years now, and it is still the same problem. I think it is now time to fulfill other prophecies.

Failure is an option.

Job 3:9 May its morning stars become dark;
may it wait for daylight in vain
and not see the first rays of dawn,...

Luke 18:8 I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the earth?”

Last edited: