God Evolved

Ben Masada

Here is the correct translation for Christ in Hebrews 7:3 Without father or mother, without genealogy, beginning of days without end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever.

According to a Christian interpretation which sets up a chain of contradictions because Jesus was a Jewish man, the son of Joseph and Mary. Paul said that he was the son of God.(Acts 9:20) Perhaps a demigod? That's what, in Greek Mythology a man without a biological father was called, a god though Jesus still had a mother. That's what demigod means, the son of a god with an earthly mother. That's what Matthew registered in Mat. 1:18.

Without genealogy! What about the genealogies divided by 14 we read in Matthew and Luke? We all know when Jesus was born if you read the beginning of Mat. and Luke, and his end of life was even tragic on the cross. Resembling the son of God! We all also know that Jesus resembled a man. No one has any idea what would be to resemble the son of God because, first, God does not have a son; the God of Israel does not resemble any thing. To resemble any thing, one must be corporeal and God is a Spirit. (John 4:24) Last but not least, Jesus was not even of the Tribe of Levi to have ever become a priest. I see the gospel of Paul here trying to break the line.

Ben Masada

Dark Matter is accepted by the mainstream scientific community
------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL THOSE SCIENTISTS WERE MAINLY IN THE DARK ?

:rotfl::rotfl:

ITS AN MAGNETIC - ELECTRIC UNIVERSE.

Okay, October23, can you explain to us about Dark Matter?

Ben Masada

The Jewish law of conversion was done away with by 70 AD. The New Covenant was established in 33 AD.[/

Tell me CherubRam, did Jesus ever come to know about this law of conversion so that it ended up with the replacement of the Law with the NT? I wonder if you have noticed, you mentioned NC and I, NT. Do you know why? Because if you read Jeremiah 31:31 the New Covenant was established with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. As you can see, nothing to do with Christianity. I don't think Jesus knew any thing about this conversion because he himself declared that to achieve salvation, we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 19:29-31) So, who was the author of that conversion if Jesus ignored such a thing and continued teaching the Law?

CherubRam

Tell me CherubRam, did Jesus ever come to know about this law of conversion so that it ended up with the replacement of the Law with the NT? I wonder if you have noticed, you mentioned NC and I, NT. Do you know why? Because if you read Jeremiah 31:31 the New Covenant was established with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. As you can see, nothing to do with Christianity. I don't think Jesus knew any thing about this conversion because he himself declared that to achieve salvation, we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law. (Luke 19:29-31) So, who was the author of that conversion if Jesus ignored such a thing and continued teaching the Law?

I have told you many times now Ben that the Messiah (Christ) is an ancient being. The nation of Israel includes Gentiles also who are converts. I will get the link for you again. Please read it.

CherubRam

Read the link Ben

Read the link Ben

Who is a Jew or the nation Israel: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?105095-Who-is-a-Jew-or-the-nation-Israel

[FONT=&quot]A Body You Prepared For Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Psalm 40:6 Some Hebrew and Septuagint manuscripts: “but a body you have prepared for me…”

Hebrews 10: 5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Sacrifice and offering you did not desire,
but a body you prepared for me;[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Ben Masada

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Yeah! In one word, God caused the universe to exist. That's the Truth of all truths because even to Logic it is bound to. Had not HaShem caused the universe to exist, there would be no universe because the universe could not have caused itself to exist.

CherubRam

Yeah! In one word, God caused the universe to exist. That's the Truth of all truths because even to Logic it is bound to. Had not HaShem caused the universe to exist, there would be no universe because the universe could not have caused itself to exist.

Did you read the link I gave you?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
[B][SIZE="4"]Alpha First Beginning[/SIZE][/B]Isaiah 44:6“This is what the Lord says— Israel’s King and Redeemer, the Lord Almighty: [B]I am the first[/B] and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.Isaiah 48:12“Listen to me, Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; [B]I am the first[/B] and I am the last.Revelation 1:8“[B]I am the Alpha[/B] and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”Revelation 21:6He said to me: “It is done. [B]I am the Alpha[/B] and the Omega, [B]the Beginning[/B] and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.Revelation 22:13[B]I am the Alpha[/B] and the Omega, [B]the First[/B] and the Last, [B]the Beginning[/B] and the End. The proof that God exist is in the fact that spontaneous evolution of life is not possible in this universe. God evolved, then He created. From the Subatomic and the primordial Dark Matter. A type of nothing, because it has no atomic bonds to form anything. God created gravity and gravitons to form the atomic elements of this Universe. Dark Matter is undifferentiated material which has no atomic bonds, this would make it of no particular substance. In other words, it is Nothing. And if you are willing to accept it, it is primordial, and God's store house for creating the universe from "Nothing." Dark Matter is accepted by the mainstream scientific community. The existence and properties of dark matter are inferred from its gravitational effects on visible matter, on radiation, and on the large-scale structure of the universe. The presence of dark matter in the universe, including gravitational lensing of background objects by galaxy clusters such as the Bullet Cluster, the temperature distribution of hot gas in galaxies and clusters of galaxies and, more recently, the pattern of anisotropies in the cosmic microwave background. According to cosmologists, dark matter is composed primarily of a not yet characterized type of subatomic particle. The belief that God created from nothing comes from the Ramban comments on Genesis: [url]http://www.sefaria.org/Ramban_on_Genesis.1.1?lang=en&layout=lines&sidebarLang=all[/url][B]Dark Matter:[/B] url]https: / /en.wikipedia .org/wiki/D ark_matter[/url]

You're a fruit loop. :kook:

Darwinists, you can have him. :up:

Ben Masada

Who is a Jew or the nation Israel:-Who-is-a-Jew-or-the-nation-Israel?-Who-is-a-Jew-or-the-nation-Israel?

Someone please, give the man a reply about the identity of "Who-is-a-Jew-or-the-nation-Israel? Know what? Although you don't care to hear a Jewish definition of a Jew or Israel, I'll try my two cents. A Jew is a member of the elect of God and Israel is the nation given to them by God Himself.

A Body You Prepare for me. Psalm 40:6. a body you have prepared for me…”

That's true. The Lord did prepare a body for Jesus but not to be sacrificed. In fact, the Lord never commanded that sacrifices be part of the religion of Israel. Read Jeremiah 7:22.

Hebrews 10: 5 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: “Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me.

As a matter of fact, Jesus did know well that "Sacrifices and offering" Hashem indeed did not desire but, a body He prepared for Adam according to Genesis 2:7 and for Jesus and all of us consequentially every time we leave our parents to cling to our wives and become one flesh with her. (Genesis 2:24)

CherubRam

You're a fruit loop. :kook:

Darwinists, you can have him. :up:

Someone please, give the man a reply about the identity of "Who-is-a-Jew-or-the-nation-Israel? Know what? Although you don't care to hear a Jewish definition of a Jew or Israel, I'll try my two cents. A Jew is a member of the elect of God and Israel is the nation given to them by God Himself.

That's true. The Lord did prepare a body for Jesus but not to be sacrificed. In fact, the Lord never commanded that sacrifices be part of the religion of Israel. Read Jeremiah 7:22.

As a matter of fact, Jesus did know well that "Sacrifices and offering" Hashem indeed did not desire but, a body He prepared for Adam according to Genesis 2:7 and for Jesus and all of us consequentially every time we leave our parents to cling to our wives and become one flesh with her. (Genesis 2:24)

Ill have to give up on you guys. I say one thing, and you guys think I said something else.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.

That is what Jahweh Jesus told the Jews

"unless ye believe that I am He ye shall die in your sins"

CherubRam

Yahwah Almighty says, before me no God was formed, nor will there be one after me. In addition He says, there is no God besides me, I know not one. And repeatedly He says that there is no other but Him.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Yahwah Almighty says, before me no God was formed, nor will there be one after me. In addition He says, there is no God besides me, I know not one. And repeatedly He says that there is no other but Him.

Isaiah also says

As I live saith the LORD every knee shall bow every tongue confess Me....which Paul attributes to Christ

Peter says it was Christ speaking in the prophets, Jesus says "you read the scriptures and do not know it is Me they are speaking about"

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If God is perfect...what room can there be for evolution? He can only deteriorate

...or create a people with who to share His perfection with