Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines

marke

How about believing what the NY Times writes as a leftist propagandist arm of the Marxist democrat party? Who would be so stupid as to do that?

But let's move on. Here is another of potentially thousands of reports verifying the dangers of covid vaccines.

• Reports after the use of J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine suggested an increased risk of a rare adverse event called thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS). Most reports of this serious condition, which involves blood clots with low platelets, have been in adult women younger than 50 years old.
  • A review of available data showed that the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine’s known and potential benefits outweigh its known and potential risks.
  • However, women younger than 50 years old especially should be aware of the rare but increased risk of this adverse event, and they should know about other available COVID-19 vaccine options for which this risk has not been seen.
Four British Airline pilots died within a few days of each other after getting the covid shot. Proponents of the vaccine claim the vaccine shot had nothing to do with their deaths but those vaccine proponents do not prove the vaccine had nothing to do with their deaths. Those deaths are just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak, of growing evidence of bad reactions to the covid vaccine. Here is info that can not be refuted:

According to a 2014 study published in the Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, pilots suffer an increased risk of clotting issues due to frequent and prolonged air travel. Pilots are encouraged to be aware of the signs of deep venous thrombosis and clotting issues and take preventative measures such as compression stockings and stretching of their legs during long flights.

Medical News Today published a study on June 15th, 2021 that showed an increased risk of blood clotting and low platelets in AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine recipients. Some scientists hypothesize that since the ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA) in the shot causes a full body reaction, once the vaccine comes into contact with platelets inside the human body, the vaccine activates those platelets, causing them to change shape and transmit chemical signals to the immune system. Those platelets send out platelet factor 4 (PF4), which regulates blood clotting.

However, in some people, after some undetermined amount of time, at random, PF4 latches onto the vaccine, and large “complexes” form. Since those complexes are “unknown,” the human body interprets those clusters as threats. Thus, immune cells in
the body mistakenly attack PF4’s, prohibiting them from preventing the problematic clots seen in some COVID-19 vaccine recipients.

Pilots have an increased risk of blood clots. COVID-19 vaccine recipients have an increased risk of blood clots. Reuter’s and Fact Checkers cannot hide the fact that an increased risk on top of an increased risk is potentially a disaster, but neither has any regard for human life or the truth, as evidenced by the propaganda they’re currently creating by the minute.

Delta Airlines now requires the COVID-19 vaccine for all new employees, potentially putting Delta employees at risk of blood clots and death. American Airlines doesn’t require the vaccine but gives its employees one day off of work and $50 for getting the vaccine. No mention of the inherent risk for non air employees, let alone those who spend ample time in the clouds, is ever made by Delta or American.

At British Airways, at least four pilots have died this week, but the airline wants you to know that their deaths are totally unrelated; Reuter’s and Fact Checkers are working hard to dispel any rumors that the pilots could have died from the COVID-19 vaccine. British Airways boasts that 85% of its employees are vaccinated. Airlines are so quick to obey the COVID-19 vaccine narrative that they forget the welfare of their own employees is at stake.

way 2 go

cognitive dissonance
“The NBA should insist that all players and staff are vaccinated or remove them from the team,” NBA legend Kareem Abdul-Jabbar tells Rolling Stone. “There is no room for players who are willing to risk the health and lives of their teammates, the staff and the fans simply because they are unable to grasp the seriousness of the situation or do the necessary research.
so Kareem admits in the first sentence the vax doesn't work because their lives at risk from the unvaxd
so he is "disbelieving immunology"

What I find especially disingenuous about the vaccine deniers is their arrogance at disbelieving immunology and other medical experts. Yet, if their child was sick or they themselves needed emergency medical treatment, how quickly would they do exactly what those same experts told them to do?”
so Kareem holds to the belief the vax doesn't immunize him
while simultaneously saying "their arrogance at disbelieving immunology and other medical experts" 🤡

Gary K

Banned
cognitive dissonance

so Kareem admits in the first sentence the vax doesn't work because their lives at risk from the unvaxd

while simultaneously saying "their arrogance at disbelieving immunology and other medical experts" 🤡
It is very interesting thing about we human beings that we can hold onto so much cognitive dissonance. Kareem is highly intelligent yet he cannot see his own cognitive dissonance. He's holding completely opposing beliefs yet despite his level of IQ he is completely blind to it.

way 2 go

Isaac considers un-vaxxed players to be vilified and bullied, and he thinks “it’s an injustice” to automatically make heroes out of vaccinated celebrities. He rejects the NBA’s proposal for a vaccine mandate and social distancing for players like him during team travel: “You can play on the same court. We can touch the same ball. We can bump chests. We can do all those things on the court. And then when it comes to being on the bus, we have to be in different parts of the bus? To me, it doesn’t seem logically consistent.

“If you are vaccinated, in other places you still have to wear the mask regardless. It’s like, ‘OK, then what is the mask necessarily for?’

Gary K

Banned
Isaac considers un-vaxxed players to be vilified and bullied, and he thinks “it’s an injustice” to automatically make heroes out of vaccinated celebrities. He rejects the NBA’s proposal for a vaccine mandate and social distancing for players like him during team travel: “You can play on the same court. We can touch the same ball. We can bump chests. We can do all those things on the court. And then when it comes to being on the bus, we have to be in different parts of the bus? To me, it doesn’t seem logically consistent.

“If you are vaccinated, in other places you still have to wear the mask regardless. It’s like, ‘OK, then what is the mask necessarily for?’
I read that yesterday. The kid seems to have his head screwed on pretty straight.

Right Divider

Body part
cognitive dissonance

The double-minded are multiplying at an alarming rate.

way 2 go

vaxd with wuflu
link

Gary K

Banned
rare these days to see this in MSM
Isaac isn't media. He's an NBA player who was the first, maybe the only, NBA player to stand for the flag when all the BLM stuff was rampant in the NBA.
vaxd with wuflu
link
I'd like to see the real numbers on the numbers of celebrities/athletes/politicians with the wuflu and the list of them that have/are taking ivermectin/hcq.

Gary K

Banned

Vaxxed Up To The WAZOO! One THIRD of 'The View' Get Covid Anyway! | Louder With Crowder​

I see things like this view thing and my first reaction is to wonder if it's real or just another scenario to keep fear in front of the tv audience. I mean it's: Ooh, look even the View hosts are being affected by covid right in the middle of the show. I need to be really fearful.

way 2 go

Isaac isn't media. He's an NBA player who was the first, maybe the only, NBA player to stand for the flag when all the BLM stuff was rampant in the NBA.
the media reporting truth is rare , like the urnalist reporting on anti mandatory vax protest
I'd like to see the real numbers on the numbers of celebrities/athletes/politicians with the wuflu and the list of them that have/are taking ivermectin/hcq.
like Joe 🐎 Rogan
I would like to see the truth too