Everyone Will Die For His Own Sin

marhig

Then... Jesus was not honest here? You do not believe this?

John 5:24

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

He said truly twice...
Of course I do, but we have to remain in Gods goodness and live by his will. We can't just carry on wifully sinning and expect God to just close his eyes! We will be judged on all we do.

Jesus says that it's those who live by the will of God that enter into the kingdom of heaven

Sorry I have to go.

marhig

The full context of Hebrews 10 designates your claim that is DEATH didn't FULLY ARONE!!!

Hebrews 10New King James Version (NKJV)

Animal Sacrifices Insufficient

10 For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect. 2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? For the worshipers, once purified, would have had no more consciousness of sins. 3 But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. 4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins.

Christ’s Death Fulfills God’s Will

5 Therefore, when He came into the world, He said:

“Sacrifice and offering You did not desire,
But a body You have prepared for Me.
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin
You had no pleasure.
7 Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come—
In the volume of the book it is written of Me—
To do Your will, O God.’”[a]
8 Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the law), 9 then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second. 10 By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Christ’s Death Perfects the Sanctified

11 And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, 13 from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. 14 For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.

15 But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before,

16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,”[c] 17 then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”[d] 18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.

Hold Fast Your Confession

19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, 21 and having a High Priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

The Just Live by Faith

26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”[e] says the Lord.[f] And again, “The Lord will judge His people.”[g] 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

32 But recall the former days in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great struggle with sufferings: 33 partly while you were made a spectacle both by reproaches and tribulations, and partly while you became companions of those who were so treated; 34 for you had compassion on me[h] in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your goods, knowing that you have a better and an enduring possession for yourselves in heaven. 35 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:

37 “For yet a little while,
And He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith;
But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him.”
39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.

He was a living sacrifice, and sacrificed his whole life, I'll read this post properly later.

Speak soon

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Of course I do, but we have to remain in Gods goodness and live by his will. We can't just carry on wifully sinning and expect God to just close his eyes! We will be judged on all we do.

Jesus says that it's those who live by the will of God that enter into the kingdom of heaven

Sorry I have to go.

No problem... go. You deny that you go on sinning and deny the power of His death and BLOOD. It is you who are ... willfully sinning by bypassing the truth that you are a willful sinner.

He alone is perfect... your denial of His Death and its accomplishment for all... is your trampling of The Son of God, His Death and BLOOD... right along side... Daqq.

marhig

No problem... go. You deny that you go on sinning and deny the power of His death and BLOOD. It is you who are ... willfully sinning by bypassing the truth that you are a willful sinner.

He alone is perfect... your denial of His Death and its accomplishment for all... is your trampling of The Son of God, His Death and BLOOD... right along side... Daqq.

Nope I never denied that I sin, I've told you that I sin, but hopefully by the grace of God not wilfully. So don't twist my words to suit what you think that I mean.

He is perfect, yes, and none of the rest of us are, that's why we need his righteousness imputed into us. And that's why we need to die to self, do that his life can be seen in and through us. We must decease so that he can increase. What is a sacrifice? It's something that sacrifices something for someone else, with us we are to be willing to be a living sacrifice, and sacrifice our lives to do the will of God and bare witness to the truth and truly follow Jesus. And be put to death by the power of the Spirit.

And it's those who carry on wifully sinning once they know God, are they who trample the blood of Christ under foot, and they crucify the Lord afresh and put him to an open shame! Because they love their lives before God, and carry on living by their will, living by the lusts of their flesh.

daqq

All you do is spread false accusations and slanders. You do not even observe the writings of Paul much less the Testimony of Messiah. It is you who tramples the blood of Messiah because his Testimony is his blood as has been shown over and over again to both you and the OP of this thread many times. The both of you are Messiah rejecters because you reject his Testimony as applying to yourselves by way of your false hyper-dispensationalist "multi-age" gospel for two different classes of people based on race and bloodline.

John 5:14
14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee
[Luke 11:26].

John 8:11 KJV
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Luke 11:19-26 KJV
19 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges.
20 But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.
21 When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
22 But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.
23 He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.
24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

You do not have a choice in the above passage if you claim to be a disciple of the Master: there are no if's, and's, or but's about it, and the statement is plain as day. And YOU are the house, O man! There are no exceptions to the rule, but you simply choose not believe that this Testimony of the Messiah, whom you claim to know and follow, applies to yourself. There are other people here who ACTUALLY DO BELIEVE HIS TESTIMONY and you and yours are doing nothing more than constantly attacking us with lies and false accusations. What is wrong with you? Can you not see that you are actually arguing against the Testimony of Messiah in favor of your misunderstandings of the words of Paul? How can you possibly believe that Paul speaks against the Testimony of Messiah the way you imagine in the machinations of your imagination? And according to Paul "the prince of the power of the air" and spirit of the world was indeed cast out of the Ephesians: do you not believe that statement applies to you either?

Ephesians 2:1-3 KJV
1 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Do you not understand what this means when you combine this understanding with statements of the Messiah such as the Luke passage quoted above? It means you are to be watching just as Mark 13:37 says; unless of course the prince of the power of the air and unclean spirit of the world has never left you to begin with.

Are you made whole by Messiah?
Sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto you! (John 5:14, Luke 11:26).
And beware the seventh, the Girgashite, he and his false doctrines are Legion . . . :chuckle:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Where does it say in the Bible that we are to have faith in the DBR?

We are to have faith in God and Christ, and that's it.
1st Corinthians 15:1-4 (KJV)

I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures . . . .

daqq

The full context of Hebrews 10 destroys your claim that His DEATH didn't FULLY ATONE!!! In fact, you are guilty of what you have quoted... by undermining the POWER OF HIS BLOOD AND DEATH!

It's all here in context... but the red damns your every word spoken in alignment with Daqqs denial of ATONEMENT!!

You think me a fool... but scripture damns your false teaching that His death and blood don't Alsace in TOTALITY!

Hebrews 10

Animal Sacrifices Insufficient

10 For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect. 2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? For the worshipers, once purified, would have had no more consciousness of sins. 3 But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. 4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins.

Christ’s Death Fulfills God’s Will

5 Therefore, when He came into the world, He said:

“Sacrifice and offering You did not desire,
But a body You have prepared for Me.
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin
You had no pleasure.
7 Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come—
In the volume of the book it is written of Me—
To do Your will, O God.’”
8 Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the law), 9 then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second. 10 By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Christ’s Death Perfects the Sanctified

11 And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, 13 from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. 14 For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.

15 But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before,

16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,”. 17 then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” 18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.

Hold Fast Your Confession

19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, 21 and having a High Priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

The Just Live by Faith

26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”[e] says the Lord.[f] And again, “The Lord will judge His people.”[g] 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

32 But recall the former days in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great struggle with sufferings: 33 partly while you were made a spectacle both by reproaches and tribulations, and partly while you became companions of those who were so treated; 34 for you had compassion on me[h] in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your goods, knowing that you have a better and an enduring possession for yourselves in heaven. 35 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:

37 “For yet a little while,
And He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith;
But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him.”
39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.

The proper understanding of Hebrews 9 already condemns your own carnal understanding of blood atonement. This all started in a thread posted by Jerry's son which then led to two more threads posted by Jerry related to the same topic. You've lost your argument before you even started because you have rejected the other principles that have already been expounded from the scripture. Your reliance on physical blood disqualifies your false carnal understanding from the start and even proves that the passage you have quoted is not speaking of what you imagine it to be: for he clearly states that physical animal sacrifices cannot atone for the sins of man. Neither did Messiah enter into the physical sanctuary made with hands but rather the heavenly and spiritual, into heaven itself, the real sanctuary in heaven, (Heb 9:22,23,24). Flesh and blood can neither inherit nor enter into heaven: literal physical blood cannot be taken into the heavenly sanctuary. Your flesh and carnal mind has deceived you; and you do not understand what you read because of it. Put on the mind of Messiah by way of consuming his holy Testimony and actually believing it, (which means you will apply all of it to yourself and your doctrine).

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Where does it say in the Bible that we are to have faith in the DBR?

We are to have faith in God and Christ, and that's it.

I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures . . . .
Paul even says that faith in this alone is saving Christian faith (Romans 10:9 KJV), and goes so far as to say that if the resurrection did not happen, that the Christian faith without it, is worth nothing. 1st Corinthians 15:14 (KJV)

daqq

The proper understanding of Hebrews 9 already condemns your own carnal understanding of blood atonement. This all started in a thread posted by Jerry's son which then led to two more threads posted by Jerry related to the same topic. You've lost your argument before you even started because you have rejected the other principles that have already been expounded from the scripture. Your reliance on physical blood disqualifies your false carnal understanding from the start and even proves that the passage you have quoted is not speaking of what you imagine it to be: for he clearly states that physical animal sacrifices cannot atone for the sins of man. Neither did Messiah enter into the physical sanctuary made with hands but rather the heavenly and spiritual, into heaven itself, the real sanctuary in heaven, (Heb 9:22,23,24). Flesh and blood can neither inherit nor enter into heaven: literal physical blood cannot be taken into the heavenly sanctuary. Your flesh and carnal mind has deceived you; and you do not understand what you read because of it. Put on the mind of Messiah by way of consuming his holy Testimony and actually believing it, (which means you will apply all of it to yourself and your doctrine).

Hebrews 9:23-24 ASV
23 It was necessary therefore that the copies of the things in the heavens should be cleansed with these;
[animal sacrifices] but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
24 For Christ entered not into a holy place made with hands, like in pattern to the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear before the face of God for us:

Physical blood cannot be applicable in this context because the offering of Messiah is juxtaposed against literal physical animal sacrifices. The physical blood of animal sacrifices were used to cleanse or purge the physical temple things because all those things were merely types and shadows of the true heavenly sanctuary. The "better sacrifices", by which statement the author clearly means the offering of Messiah, actually cleansed the spiritual sanctuary in the heavens and therefore cannot be speaking of the literal physical blood of man. These are not things that an internet Bible wizard can just cherry pick a few verses and call it a day, no, but rather, the faithful spend their wholes lives in study and prayer seeking to understand such things.

daqq

Also, your statement contains within it a microcosm of your underlying-hidden false teaching of the same lie you love to accuse others of believing and-or teaching, that is, the lie from the garden; but you cannot even get the lie straight and need to lie about what the lie is, "You shall not surely die", (which you denied in your own thread and said that the lie was instead, "You shall be like gods", and because you were proven wrong with the scripture you got all bent out of shape and asked me to leave your thread). And yet your doctrine reveals that you essentially teach the same lie from the garden because you imagine that because Messiah "did everything for you" that means you yourself do not have to die. And by the same account your own theology and the things you speak and post reveal that you continue to live your life for yourself instead of allowing Messiah, who gave himself for you, to live through you by way of his Testimony: for you reject his Testimony as applying to yourself, and rather place his holy Testimony in some other long gone "dispensation" almost two thousand years ago from now, far, far, away from yourself, in the "bygone age of the Gospel accounts, and the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes, and Jews" mentioned therein.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Liar!

Liar!

Also, your statement contains within it a microcosm of your underlying-hidden false teaching of the same lie you love to accuse others of believing and-or teaching, that is, the lie from the garden; but you cannot even get the lie straight and need to lie about what the lie is, "You shall not surely die", (which you denied in your own thread and said that the lie was instead, "You shall be like gods", and because you were proven wrong with the scripture you got all bent out of shape and asked me to leave your thread). And yet your doctrine reveals that you essentially teach the same lie from the garden because you imagine that because Messiah "did everything for you" that means you yourself do not have to die. And by the same account your own theology and the things you speak and post reveal that you continue to live your life for yourself instead of allowing Messiah, who gave himself for you, to live through you by way of his Testimony: for you reject his Testimony as applying to yourself, and rather place his holy Testimony in some other long gone "dispensation" almost two thousand years ago from now, far, far, away from yourself, in the "bygone age of the Gospel accounts, and the Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes, and Jews" mentioned therein.

Hebrews 9:27 just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment

John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

Now slink away serpent!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Paul even says that faith in this alone is saving Christian faith (Romans 10:9 KJV), and goes so far as to say that if the resurrection did not happen, that the Christian faith without it, is worth nothing. 1st Corinthians 15:14 (KJV)

:e4e:

daqq

Hebrews 9:27 just as it is appointed for man to die once, and after that comes judgment

John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

Now slink away serpent!

Your version says, "and believes him who sent me", but you even deny that the Master was sent; and instead you are on record saying that he sent himself because "Jesus is YHWH". In fact you do not believe HIM who sen him because HE Who sent him is the Father YHWH; and you refuse to believe HIM in HIS Torah where HE plainly states that HE is the Father. Therefore you do not believe HIM who sent him. Now side-wind back to your lair, offspring of vipers! :chuckle:

daqq

Now slink away serpent!

So you are saying that the following statement does not apply to you?

John 11:25-26 ASV
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth on me, though he die, yet shall he live;
26 and whosoever liveth and believeth on me shall never die. Believest thou this?

What type of death or dying is the underlined portion above speaking about according to you?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Daqq glories beelzebub..LOTF... Death!

Daqq glories beelzebub..LOTF... Death!

Now slink away serpent!

Your version says, "and believes him who sent me", but you even deny that the Master was sent; and instead you are on record saying that he sent himself because "Jesus is YHWH". In fact you do not believe HIM who sen him because HE Who sent him is the Father YHWH; and you refuse to believe HIM in HIS Torah where HE plainly states that HE is the Father. Therefore you do not believe HIM who sent him. Now side-wind back to your lair, offspring of vipers! :chuckle:

So you are saying that the following statement does not apply to you?

John 11:25-26 ASV
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth on me, though he die, yet shall he live;
26 and whosoever liveth and believeth on me shall never die. Believest thou this?

What type of death or dying is the underlined portion above speaking about according to you?

I quoted scripture... and about "sent" God the Father... sent God the Son... thus...

1 Tim. 3:16 indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

Thus He was sent and "came".

With the exception of this group...

1 Thes. 4:17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

All men (besides the 1 Tim. 3:16 group) return to dust in flesh... but those in Jesus become... well... let's ask Paul...

2 Co. 5:8 Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

In other words... those who believe in John 3:14f, 16f, 18f pass on to eternal life by Jesus' work ... alone!

You scratch and claw to hold your Messiah Mocking, testimony thrashing, God Head hating, Atonment Trampling, Vain Sufism Teaching... sinking ship of false teaching and theology.

You deny the impact of Christ's death, burial and Ressurection... thus you mock The Father Himself.

You polytheisticly ascribe to the Son of God being a "created clone" that jumped ship before Jesus died... though Jesus is the Son of God and Fully God... fullness of the Godhead in Christ!!!!

You are a Messiah Deniar and you hate that SATAN said "be like God"... because that is your entire message! You teach to usurp the Divinity through carnal effort and you deny the Jesus is the very name above all names and thus only befitting as the very NAME of GOD!

Get Thee BEHIND ME... SERPENT and Lie to a fool that will believe your wicked exaltation of "the Lord of the Flies"!

marhig

That doesn't say that we have to have faith in the death of Jesus on the cross? We are to have faith in God and Christ!

And it says in the the above verses that we are saved by the gospel, and that's the same gospel that Jesus preached. And we are saved through faith by the grace of God.

I believe in Christ dying for our sins differently to you, he was dead to his flesh, he denied himself, denied his will and he received power to overcome the flesh from God through the Spirit, and preached the gospel and by believing in him we are saved through faith by the grace of God. And he suffered unto death EVEN the death on the cross, and never sinned once, and he overcame Satan's evil with good right up until he took his last breath.

I know that Christ Jesus had to bare everything set in front of him including the cross, but the crucifixion doesn't save us, he bore his cross which included the crucifixion, and obeyed God and did his will until death. And those who truly follow Jesus are to repent, keep their faith to the end and live by the will of God as he did.

1 Thessalonians 2

For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: WHO BOTH KILLED THE LORD JESUS, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and THEY PLEASE NOT GOD, and are contrary to all men:

marhig

Where did I say that the resurrection didn't happen?

And if we have true faith, then we will live by the will of God and obey him!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That doesn't say that we have to have faith in the death of Jesus on the cross? We are to have faith in God and Christ!

And it says in the the above verses that we are saved by the gospel, and that's the same gospel that Jesus preached. And we are saved through faith by the grace of God.

I believe in Christ dying for our sins differently to you, he was dead to his flesh, he denied himself, denied his will and he received power to overcome the flesh from God through the Spirit, and preached the gospel and by believing in him we are saved through faith by the grace of God. And he suffered unto death EVEN the death on the cross, and never sinned once, and he overcame Satan's evil with good right up until he took his last breath.

I know that Christ Jesus had to bare everything set in front of him including the cross, but the crucifixion doesn't save us, he bore his cross which included the crucifixion, and obeyed God and did his will until death. And those who truly follow Jesus are to repent, keep their faith to the end and live by the will of God as he did.

1 Thessalonians 2

For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: WHO BOTH KILLED THE LORD JESUS, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and THEY PLEASE NOT GOD, and are contrary to all men:

Are you serious?!?

You are a fool! Our flesh is no better than bulls and goats! Only God's death, burial and Ressurection can appease the wages of sin!

You blaspheme HIS Blood!

daqq

I quoted scripture... and about "sent" God the Father... sent God the Son... thus...

1 Tim. 3:16 indeed, we confess, is the mystery of godliness: He was manifested in the flesh, vindicated by the Spirit, seen by angels, proclaimed among the nations, believed on in the world, taken up in glory.

Thus He was sent and "came".

With the exception of this group...

1 Thes. 4:17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

All men (besides the 1 Tim. 3:16 group) return to dust in flesh... but those in Jesus become... well... let's ask Paul...

2 Co. 5:8 Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

In other words... those who believe in John 3:14f, 16f, 18f pass on to eternal life by Jesus' work ... alone!

You scratch and claw to hold your Messiah Mocking, testimony thrashing, God Head hating, Atonment Trampling, Vain Sufism Teaching... sinking ship of false teaching and theology.

You deny the impact of Christ's death, burial and Ressurection... thus you mock The Father Himself.

You polytheisticly ascribe to the Son of God being a "created clone" that jumped ship before Jesus died... though Jesus is the Son of God and Fully God... fullness of the Godhead in Christ!!!!

You are a Messiah Deniar and you hate that SATAN said "be like God"... because that is your entire message! You teach to usurp the Divinity through carnal effort and you deny the Jesus is the very name above all names and thus only befitting as the very NAME of GOD!

Get Thee BEHIND ME... SERPENT and Lie to a fool that will believe your wicked exaltation of "the Lord of the Flies"!

No doubt you will get plenty of "Thank You's" from your friends for your venom.
No thanks. :)