Everyone Will Die For His Own Sin

marhig

Marhig!

This is deadly! You are suggesting you can "die to self" in surrender of self will... but He knows your secret sin. He knows your sincere failure. You are stepping before our Holy God as your own living sacrifice!

Are you Perfect and does He ask for anything less?

What are you talking about? I can only die to self by the power of the Holy Spirit through Christ, and I'm certainly not perfect, and we have to become living sacrifices, it says that in the Bible!

Romans 12

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God,*which is*your reasonable service.

Don't twist my words please EE!

marhig

Faith in what?

His Death...
Burial...

And Ressurection

Do you admit that you deserve eternal consequence for your sin? As in do you deserve the wages of sin?

Where does it say in the Bible that we are to have faith in the DBR?

We are to have faith in God and Christ, and that's it.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What are you talking about? I can only die to self by the power of the Holy Spirit through Christ, and I'm certainly not perfect, and we have to become living sacrifices, it says that in the Bible!

Romans 12

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God,*which is*your reasonable service.

Don't twist my words please EE!

I'm sorry if I offended you. He cannot have imperfection. He demands perfection. All scripture says such... do you disagree?

marhig

What does Heb. 2:14 mean to you?
Hebrews 2:14 great verse :)

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

How did he destroy the devil?

The devil has the power of death, our flesh is death, and Jesus came into this flesh and denied it completely and never sinned, thus overcoming Satan and the world, and by never sinning, he destroyed the power of Satan by not letting him in to live through him. Jesus had the full power of God, and there was nothing of Satan in him, he completely overcame him on his flesh.

marhig

I'm sorry if I offended you. He cannot have imperfection. He demands perfection. All scripture says such... do you disagree?
And no-one is perfect, but we can be made more like Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit through Christ Jesus. Without God and Christ, we have no hope. We are just dust.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Hebrews 2:14 great verse :)

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

How did he destroy the devil?

The devil has the power of death, our flesh is death, and Jesus came into this flesh and denied it completely and never sinned, thus overcoming Satan and the world, and by never sinning, he destroyed the power of Satan by not letting him in to live through him. Jesus had the full power of God, and there was nothing of Satan in him, he completely overcame him on his flesh.

Do you admit that you deserve the wages of sin?

What are the wages of sin?

???

marhig

Do you admit that you deserve the wages of sin?

What are the wages of sin?
If I keep wilfully sinning yes, because the wages of sin is death
So if I carry on wilfully sinning then i will be separated from God

And the only way to overcome sin is through Christ by the power of the Spirit. Jesus said, have no fear, I have overcome the world. And he will strengthen us to overcome too and I have complete faith in him and God,

marhig

Is and Was Jesus Perfect?
Yes he was, in every way. He was the perfect sacrifice, and he sacrificed his whole life for us and he bore witness to the truth and preached the gospel and saved as many as he could, through faith by the grace of God!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If I keep wilfully sinning yes, because the wages of sin is death
So if I carry on wilfully sinning then i will be separated from God

And the only way to overcome sin is through Christ by the power of the Spirit. Jesus said, have no fear, I have overcome the world. And he will strengthen us to overcome too and I have complete faith in him and God,

ALL SIN!!! ALL SIN... I say again.... ALL SIN!!! Brings DEATH!

All sin is willdul before our Holy God. Do you meet our Holy God's standards in your flesh and soul?

How FAR from perfect are you? You no longer "willfully" sin?

You are without failure?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Yes he was, in every way. He was the perfect sacrifice, and he sacrificed his whole life for us and he bore witness to the truth and preached the gospel and saved as many as he could, through faith by the grace of God!

Why are you afraid to glorify His Self Sacrifice in death?

marhig

ALL SIN!!! ALL SIN... I say again.... ALL SIN!!! Brings DEATH!

All sin is willdul before our Holy God. Do you meet our Holy God's standards in your flesh and soul?

How FAR from perfect are you? You no longer "willfully" sin?

You are without failure?
We are forgiven if we sin in ignorance, but once we know God, we are held accountable for what we do, and we are judged on what we do good and bad

2 Corinthians 5

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

marhig

The wages of sin is DEATH!

Who DIED FOR YOU?
If we carry on wilfully sin once we know God, then the wages of sin is death. We all sin, but once we realise we have sinned, we are to pray to God for forgiveness and put it right if we can.

We are not saved by the death of Jesus on the cross EE, but by the grace of God through faith.

Hebrews 10

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Right I'm off.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
We are forgiven if we sin in ignorance, but once we know God, we are held accountable for what we do, and we are judged on what we do good and bad

2 Corinthians 5

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Then... Jesus was not honest here? You do not believe this?

John 5:24

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.

He said truly twice...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
If we carry on wilfully sin once we know God, then the wages of sin is death. We all sin, but once we realise we have sinned, we are to pray to God for forgiveness and put it right if we can.

We are not saved by the death of Jesus on the cross EE, but by the grace of God through faith.

Hebrews 10

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Right I'm off.

You either are sinless... or are not...

You are bypassing the Narrow Gate...

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

Hebrews 10

Right I'm off.

The full context of Hebrews 10 destroys your claim that His DEATH didn't FULLY ATONE!!! In fact, you are guilty of what you have quoted... by undermining the POWER OF HIS BLOOD AND DEATH!

It's all here in context... but the red damns your every word spoken in alignment with Daqqs denial of ATONEMENT!!

You think me a fool... but scripture damns your false teaching that His death and blood don't Alsace in TOTALITY!

Hebrews 10

Animal Sacrifices Insufficient

10 For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect. 2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? For the worshipers, once purified, would have had no more consciousness of sins. 3 But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every year. 4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins.

Christ’s Death Fulfills God’s Will

5 Therefore, when He came into the world, He said:

“Sacrifice and offering You did not desire,
But a body You have prepared for Me.
6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin
You had no pleasure.
7 Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come—
In the volume of the book it is written of Me—
To do Your will, O God.’”
8 Previously saying, “Sacrifice and offering, burnt offerings, and offerings for sin You did not desire, nor had pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the law), 9 then He said, “Behold, I have come to do Your will, O God.” He takes away the first that He may establish the second. 10 By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Christ’s Death Perfects the Sanctified

11 And every priest stands ministering daily and offering repeatedly the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins. 12 But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, 13 from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. 14 For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified.

15 But the Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before,

16 “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,”. 17 then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” 18 Now where there is remission of these, there is no longer an offering for sin.

Hold Fast Your Confession

19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh, 21 and having a High Priest over the house of God, 22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water. 23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.

The Just Live by Faith

26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”[e] says the Lord.[f] And again, “The Lord will judge His people.”[g] 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

32 But recall the former days in which, after you were illuminated, you endured a great struggle with sufferings: 33 partly while you were made a spectacle both by reproaches and tribulations, and partly while you became companions of those who were so treated; 34 for you had compassion on me[h] in my chains, and joyfully accepted the plundering of your goods, knowing that you have a better and an enduring possession for yourselves in heaven. 35 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:

37 “For yet a little while,
And He who is coming will come and will not tarry.
38 Now the just shall live by faith;
But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him.”
39 But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul.