Everyone Will Die For His Own Sin

marhig

Nothing, nothing there that says that we are to have faith in the death of Jesus on the cross!

Your not seeing what the blood and the cross mean spiritually

Do we drink the natural blood of Christ EE?

This is like you!

John 6

The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us*his*flesh to eat?*

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
1 Peter 3

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison.

This verse, (above} was in the lifetime of Jesus!

You have no idea what death to self means. Because you are quite happy living in your sins and putting our all on Jesus.

And, I don't care what you think of me. I only care what God thinks of me, he's my judge not you!

Matthew 5:11

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Exactly! You don't even see what you have said and quoted!

John 10:18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”​

If Jesus isn't God... then the Spirit "quickening" could not be linked to His POWER... by decree of God the Father!

You are either blind and sincere or wicked and malicious!

marhig

By denying His power through His DEATH... you are denied to hide your life in the tomb with Him... void of His Ressurection and No better than the Dead waiting for the second death!

You must REPENT!

We are saved by his life, and we receive power by his resurrection through the power of the Holy Spirit!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nothing, nothing there that says that we are to have faith in the death of Jesus on the cross!

Your not seeing what the blood and the cross mean spiritually

Do we drink the natural blood of Christ EE?

This is like you!

John 6

The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us*his*flesh to eat?*

He is the living Manna from Heaven and you can't even understand John 6...

If you sincerely don't understand what John 6:63 or the symbolism of "eating" and Saccrifice that Propitiates means... you are far too biblically ignorant to understand THE Word's "words".

marhig

Exactly! You don't even see what you have said and quoted!

John 10:18 No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from My Father.”​

If Jesus isn't God... then the Spirit "quickening" could not be linked to His POWER... by decree of God the Father!

You are either blind and sincere or wicked and malicious!

We are also quickened by the Spirit

Ephesians 2

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

And we are to lay down our lives also

Also Jesus said this

John 15

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

So do we have to be crucified too?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
He sure loves to lie about people and say all sorts of nasty and vile things.
There really isn't even any purpose for what he does as far as I can tell.
Other than I suppose it makes him feel like a warrior for God.

I am a broken sinner! I am only righteous by Jesus! It is faith... alone... Romans 4:4f... that heals me! It is Jesus alone... that makes me whole! You cannot and will not humble your flesh before Him!

You must Humble yourself before Him! Php. 2:9f, 11

Last edited:

marhig

You do not do what HE did! You must HAVE FAITH in what He did! You have been deceived!

John 6:29 !!!
Absolutely wrong, we are to follow him lay down our lives, become a living sacrifice and live by the will of God.

But we can't do it without Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.

What do you believe that partaking in the sufferings of Christ means?

Sit back and watch TV with your feet up?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
We are also quickened by the Spirit

Ephesians 2

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

And we are to lay down our lives also

Also Jesus said this

John 15

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

So do we have to be crucified too?

John 10:18 shows who "quickens"! You are so adamant about spitting in His Divine FACE that you fall from GRACE!

marhig

John 10:18 shows who "quickens"! You are so adamant about spitting in His Divine FACE that you fall from GRACE!

We are quickened by the holy to Spirit, and Jesus says that that we are to lay down our lives.

Does this mean we should be crucified EE?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Absolutely wrong, we are to follow him lay down our lives, become a living do sacrifice and live by the will of God.

But we can't do it without Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.

What do you believe that partaking in the sufferings of Christ means?

Sit back and watch TV with your feet up?

You are foolish! "Being STILL and Doing Nothing... are two very different things!"

marhig

You do not do what HE did! You must HAVE FAITH in what He did! You have been deceived!

John 6:29 !!!
And seeing as you've been reading John 6

What do you think these verses mean EE? Do you know?

John 6

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
And seeing as you've been reading John 6

What do you think these verses mean EE? Do you know?

John 6

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him. As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

It means that I have three choices.

1) Trust God and Focus on God
2) Trust God and Myself and try to focus on both
3) Trust myself and focus on myself.

Only (1) of these leads HOME!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Take a good at yourself! I have no intentions of watching any videos you post, post scripture thanks!

You take scripture with a chaser of Christ Denial and a shot of self Righteousness... I see no more profit in discussion today and know that those with ears to hear and eyes to see will and do see your errors. Woe to you for those you lead astray!

May He have mercy on your soul! You would be wise to study Him and His Cross more.

Your self glorification misses the mark further than any you judge as back skidded and lost.

- EE

Have fun "buying that stairway". To go and "buy the Oil" is unwise!

marhig

It means that I have three choices.

1) Trust God and Focus on God
2) Trust God and Myself and try to focus on both
3) Trust myself and focus on myself.

Only (1) of these leads HOME!

So you don't know what those verses actually mean then?

Do you have to drink the natural blood of Christ? Jesus says that if we don't eat his flesh and drink his blood, we have no life in us.

So what exactly does that mean?

marhig

You take scripture with a chaser of Christ Denial and a shot of self Righteousness... I see no more profit in discussion today and know that those with ears to hear and eyes to see will and do see your errors. Woe to you for those you lead astray!

May He have mercy on your soul! You would be wise to study Him and His Cross more.

Your self glorification misses the mark further than any you judge as back skidded and lost.

- EE

Your very wrong about me, it's those like you who believe in a do nothing gospel that glorify themselves!

Those who are willing to die, and become living sacrifices and live by the will of God, glorify God and Christ, they are dead to themselves and the Holy Spirit of God is living in and through them and the life of Christ is made manifest in their lives. They are those who bare witness to the truth!

They are led by God, not by the will of their flesh, like those who believe they don't have to do anything!

We are to be doers of the word and not hearers only. You are the one leading others astray, by teaching a false gospel where it doesn't matter what we do, we are still saved! That foolishness, and God won't be mocked!

And you're right, were getting nowhere!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So you don't know what those verses actually mean then?

Do you have to drink the natural blood of Christ? Jesus says that if we don't eat his flesh and drink his blood, we have no life in us.

So what exactly does that mean?

You are a fool! His Death, Burial and Reaurrection (Life)... is the Mannah from Heaven! He alone is the Water that quenches... He alone is our "Daily Bread".

You are so Carnal that you cannot see that you don't understand John 6:63.

Your effort is DEAD WORKS. You can't PLEASE HIM!

He is our Atoning SACRIFICE! I am amazed at your hostility to His WORD! The blood of bulls and goats ... that's US!... won't do it! It's the Blood of the Son of God... Alone... that is our very propitiation!

You sincerely don't understand that it is you that Spiritually consume your own flesh! You must be nourished by HIS provision!

You are de-Spiritualizing His Death, Burial and Ressurection... and Literalizing His Blood and Flesh to be yours!

:carryon:

marhig

You are a fool! His Death, Burial and Reaurrection (Life)... is the Mannah from Heaven! He alone is the Water that quenches... He alone is our "Daily Bread".

You are so Carnal that you cannot see that you don't understand John 6:63.

Your effort is DEAD WORKS. You can't PLEASE HIM!

He is our Atoning SACRIFICE! I am amazed at your hostility to His WORD! The blood of bulls and goats ... that's US!... won't do it! It's the Blood of the Son of God... Alone... that is our very propitiation!

You sincerely don't understand that it is you that Spiritually consume your own flesh! You must be nourished by HIS provision!

You are de-Spiritualizing His Death, Burial and Ressurection... and Literalizing His Blood and Flesh to be yours!

:carryon:
So you can't explain those verses then, instead you just rant and rave, By the way the bread is word of God!

And Jesus is the bread of life, the bread is nothing to do with him dying on the cross!

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Your very wrong about me, it's those like you who believe in a do nothing gospel that glorify themselves!

Those who are willing to die, and become living sacrifices and live by the will of God, glorify God and Christ, because they are dead to themselves and the the Holy Spirit of God is living in and through them and the life of Christ is made manifest in their lives.

They are led by God, not by the will of their flesh, like those who believe they don't have to do anything!

We are to be doers of the word and not hearers only. You are the one leading others astray, by teaching a false gospel where it doesn't matter what we do, we are still saved! That foolishness, and God won't be mocked!

And you're right, were getting nowhere!

Romans 4:1 What then shall we say was gained by Abraham, our forefather according to the flesh? 2bFor if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. 3 For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness.” 4 Now to the one who works, his wages are not counted as a gift but as his due. 5 And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness, 6 just as David also speaks of the blessing of the one to whom God counts righteousness apart from works:

7 “Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven,
and whose sins are covered;
8 blessed is the man against whom the Lord will not count his sin.”

Psalm 46:10 He says, “Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”

Exodus 14:14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

Your tongue exalts yourself as able to anything besides faith to save yourself. Faith! It is the marriage bond and all else is Romans 1 exaltation of the creation over the Creator!

Who Created?

Who was all made by?

You deny Who He is and thus your ears hear only an "Angel of Light"... instead of the TRUTH, Way and Life!