Everyone Will Die For His Own Sin

Truster

I believe that we are born into sinful flesh and a baby is innocent, and sin grows as we grow and let it in. But God forgives ignorance once we repent.

If Jesus said that we have to become as a little child to enter into the kingdom of heaven, then he didn't see children as wicked. Because he doesn't want is to become wicked but our hearts cleansed, so he must have seen little children as innocent!

You are extremely confused and dangerously deluded.

Truster

The Amalekites practiced child sacrifice and were guilty of abhorrent violence. They were a hateful people. You Don't understand Hosea 6:6 or Matthew 9:13.

Marhig and I just got done arguing on this thread. They confess the Ressurection... and miss some things doctrine wise.... but they are correct about God.

You, Truster... are bent on making God out to be hateful, callous, malevolent and insincere.

You are a problem that will soon need addressing.

You guys also sacrifce babies through abortion.

1,591 today and counting

353,493 and counting this year.

The same condemnation applies.

Truster

I believe that we are born into sinful flesh and a baby is innocent, and sin grows as we grow and let it in. But God forgives ignorance once we repent.

If Jesus said that we have to become as a little child to enter into the kingdom of heaven, then he didn't see children as wicked. Because he doesn't want is to become wicked but our hearts cleansed, so he must have seen little children as innocent!

Messiah was speaking of the trust that children display towards their parents and nothing else. In sinners, that trust does not exist until recieved at regeneration.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You guys also sacrifce babies through abortion.

1,591 today and counting

353,493 and counting this year.

The same condemnation applies.

When God smites... it is merciful. It is to spare the soul. As for abortion, I'm against it. I simply believe that it must be addressed in government grounds and moral grounds... not religious.

Theocracy is always bad... unless it is of the very presence of God the Son.

:carryon:

Truster

When God smites... it is merciful. It is to spare the soul. As for abortion, I'm against it. I simply believe that it must be addressed in government grounds and moral grounds... not religious.

Theocracy is always bad... unless it is of the very presence of God the Son.

:carryon:

The way you speak it means hell will be full of sin, but no sinners.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The way you speak it means hell will be full of sin, but no sinners.

For now... I claim Proverbs 9:8 for you. For now... I note that you simply spew false ideas with no foundation. Discussion with you is, for now... without profit.

8 Do not correct a scoffer, lest he hate you;
Rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.​

Truster

Am I? So what sinful thoughts could a baby possibly have, or what sin could they commit?

How can a baby sin?

"Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me".

We are not sinners because we sin. We sin because we are sinners. All men were judged sinners in Adam and that from conception.

marhig

Messiah was speaking of the trust that children display towards their parents and nothing else. In sinners, that trust does not exist until recieved at regeneration.

Jesus meant exactly what he says, that we must become as a little child to enter into heaven. And how do we do that? By faith and living by the will of God!

So if Jesus says that we must become as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven, for those in the kingdom are such like this. Then don't you think that whatever a little child has, is what Jesus requires us to be like? And that little children would enter into heaven because they are already like those in heaven?

I'm not the deluded one, you are. You are listening to a wrong Spirit who is telling you that evil is good! And you call those who say it's right to live by the will of God and obey him evil and wicked!

You're a foolish man to say the things you do! God is your judge!

marhig

"Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me".

We are not sinners because we sin. We sin because we are sinners. All men were judged sinners in Adam and that from conception.

We are shapen in iniquity, we are shaped like that, we get worse and worse as we grow.

So come on, what sin can a baby possibly commit?

Truster

For now... I claim Proverbs 9:8 for you. For now... I note that you simply spew false ideas with no foundation. Discussion with you is, for now... without profit.

8 Do not correct a scoffer, lest he hate you;
Rebuke a wise man, and he will love you.​

You think you are rebuking me?

You are just twisting scripture and denying the precious doctrines within. If you were a brother of mine I would gladly listen to you, but you are no relation of mine. You do not bear the family resemblance.

Truster

We are shapen in iniquity, we are shaped like that, we get worse and worse as we grow.

So come on, what sin can a baby possibly commit?

The baby is born a sinner and that is the judgement.

You are certainly as blind as the proverbial bat.

marhig

The baby is born a sinner and that is the judgement.

You are certainly as blind as the proverbial bat.
You call me blind! Anyone who can speak the wicked things about children that you have, isn't just blind, but deaf also. You have no idea about the love of God and Christ if you can say that a child going through being beaten to death or raped is judgement!

In fact you are sick in the head!

Jesus clearly says, that we are to become as a little child to enter the kingdom of heaven, thus he sees little children as innocent!

You are seriously deluded and you are listening to Satan to say such things.

I've got nothing else to say to you, please don't speak to me again. You've got a warped mind!

Truster

You call me blind! Anyone who can speak the wicked things about children that you have, isn't just blind, but deaf also. You have no idea about the love of God and Christ if you can say that a child going through being beaten to death or raped is judgement!

In fact you are sick in the head!

Jesus clearly says, that we are to become as a little child to enter the kingdom of heaven, thus he sees little children as innocent!

You are seriously deluded and you are listening to Satan to say such things.

I've got nothing else to say to you, please don't speak to me again. You've got a warped mind!

BANG!

You just blew another gasket on my hypocrisy meter...

marhig

BANG!

You just blew another gasket on my hypocrisy meter...
In not bothered about your foolish hypocrisy meter, or in fact your anything, because you have no wisdom, no light, no love for others, even little children, and your judgment is wrong and false. You are full of hardness and pride!

I only care what God thinks of me, the only reason I don't want you to speak to me, is because of what you said about children, that was sick and twisted and wicked, I never ever knew that someone who says they believe in Jesus would say such things, I was troubled all day the other day, I was sickened to the stomach. I couldn't believe that a person who says that they belong to Christ, could believe and say such evil things as what you've been saying about a child.

Btw, I'm not worried about what you've said about me. I don't care about that, because I know that I only have to fear God, not you! I hope that you see sense one day. Because anyone who says things like that about children is on a road to distruction.

Please don't speak to me. You can call me what you like, and say whatever you want about me. I don't care, as it's not the truth. I won't be answering you regarding this anymore, I have nothing left to say, I'm astounded that such things can come out of the mouth of those who profess to know God and follow Christ! It's disgusting!

Truster

In not bothered about your foolish hypocrisy meter, or in fact your anything, because you have no wisdom, no light, no love for others, even little children, and your judgment is wrong and false. You are full of hardness and pride!

I only care what God thinks of me, the only reason I don't want you to speak to me, is because of what you said about children, that was sick and twisted and wicked, I never ever knew that someone who says they believe in Jesus would say such things, I was troubled all day the other day, I was sickened to the stomach. I couldn't believe that a person who says that they belong to Christ, could believe and say such evil things as what you've been saying about a child.

Btw, I'm not worried about what you've said about me. I don't care about that, because I know that I only have to fear God, not you! I hope that you see sense one day. Because anyone who says things like that about children is on a road to distruction.

Please don't speak to me. You can call me what you like, and say whatever you want about me. I don't care, as it's not the truth. I won't be answering you regarding this anymore, I have nothing left to say, I'm astounded that such things can come out of the mouth of those who profess to know God and follow Christ! It's disgusting!

If you don't care why do you bother to reply. If you're not worried then why bring up the subject.

Such things come out of my mouth because I love my Saviour and I despise seeing Him being continually misrepresented and His authority being denied.

marhig

If you don't care why do you bother to reply. If you're not worried then why bring up the subject.

Such things come out of my mouth because I love my Saviour and I despise seeing Him being continually misrepresented and His authority being denied.

It isn't misrepresenting Christ to say that it's not of God to rape and beat children to death, and it's not judgement for them either! Or to say that we should live by the will of God and obey him!

Your teachings are false!

And I brought it up because you call others evil and wicked yet it's your own mouth that spews out filth!

That which is coming out of your mouth is that which shows what your heart is like and it is defiling you.

Anyway, that's it. I've got no more to say, as I said, God is your judge.

Truster

It isn't misrepresenting Christ to say that it's not of God to rape and beat children to death, and it's not judgement for them either! Or to say that we should live by the will of God and obey him!

Your teachings are false!

And I brought it up because you call others evil and wicked yet it's your own mouth that spews out filth!

That which is coming out of your mouth is that which shows what your heart is like and it is defiling you.

Anyway, that's it. I've got no more to say, as I said, God is your judge.

But you have judged me and you have been doing so every day for weeks.

HYPOCRITE.