Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitfire

I think it's silly when people act like dogs and cats are people. Especially when they hate children and then treat dogs like children. But idolatry? Seriously? Companion animals should remind us that God loves us.

Truster

I think it's silly when people act like dogs and cats are people. Especially when they hate children and then treat dogs like children. But idolatry? Seriously? Companion animals should remind us that God loves us.

Go and do a study on the term idol and idolatry.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
What I hate is people like you who prefer to mock piety in favour of idolatry.
...And this would perturb you.

img-thing

When an individual makes his personal preferences another's obligation it's called legalism. :plain:

40etue98urjgojsrdoigjdsoijfg.jpg

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

Adrian Rogers spoke with a couple at their home and noticed that they treated their dog over and above with TLC. He commented they showed such love to their animal--what a shame it was that they didn't have a child to pour all of that love into. The wife left the room in tears. The husband told the pastor that they did have a child and he died. The reason they treated the dog so lovingly was because their child loved that dog. They believed that loving the dog was a small way to honor the memory of their son.

Truster

Go pet a dog and honestly ask yourself if God was offended.

I used to breed and train German Shepherds. I was as much a dog lover as anyone on TOL if not more so. I was then converted and my love is now directed elsewhere.

I have been where you are, but you couldn't possibly imagine what happens when a man is saved.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I used to breed and train German Shepherds. I was as much a dog lover as anyone on TOL if not more so. I was then converted and my love is now directed elsewhere.

I have been where you are, but you couldn't possibly imagine what happens when a man is saved.

Converted to what?

7d79113e2c40a9b6aa3a74eb136b5578.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.