Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberry

Dogs are not members of a family and if you consider a dog to be your best friend where does that leave Messiah? You are an idolator.
Liar and false accuser. Son of the devil. Hypocrite and wicked one. :nono:

Psalm 109:26-31
26 Help me, O Lord my God!
Oh, save me according to Your mercy,
27 That they may know that this is Your hand—
That You, Lord, have done it!
28 Let them curse, but You bless;
When they arise, let them be ashamed,
But let Your servant rejoice.
29 Let my accusers be clothed with shame,
And let them cover themselves with their own disgrace as with a mantle.
30 I will greatly praise the Lord with my mouth;
Yes, I will praise Him among the multitude.
31 For He shall stand at the right hand of the poor,
To save him from those who condemn him.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The word dog in scripture always refers to Gentiles, but the manner in which it is used is useful when attempting to understand the contempt in which both were held.

Jews were often heard to say they were eternally grateful not to have been born a dog or a woman.

A gentile, a slave or a woman. Not a bad prayer. 1 Pet. 3:7, 1 Sam. 25:3–42, Luke 7:38–50

Huckleberry

The word dog in scripture always refers to Gentiles, but the manner in which it is used is useful when attempting to understand the contempt in which both were held.

Jews were often heard to say they were eternally grateful not to have been born a dog or a woman.
And?

Acts 10:9-15, Mark 15:38

The term "man's best friend" is, for most of us, a bit of a figure of speech. Though it is true that dogs tend to be a bit more relational than other animals, and there are a lot of real world examples of a dog being willing to lay down his life for the family he cares for.
A number of books have been written lately how dogs have performed heroic deeds in Iraq and Afghanistan. There are stories in civilian life too, and plenty of youtube videos.

Truster

A gentile, a slave or a woman. Not a bad prayer. 1 Pet. 3:7, 1 Sam. 25:3–42, Luke 7:38–50

I am fully aware of those scriptures and I am also aware of the context in which they are written and to whom they were and indeed are directed. Were you attempting to make a point? If so try making it instead of picking random scriptures and posting cartoons.

Truster

A number of books have been written lately how dogs have performed heroic deeds in Iraq and Afghanistan. There are stories in civilian life too, and plenty of youtube videos.

There are also stories in the news of how ''mans best friend'' has torn babies, children and adults to death.

http://www.dogsbite.org/dog-bite-statistics-fatalities-2014.php

Getting bitten by a dog is the fifth most frequent cause of visits to emergency rooms caused by activities common among children.

Huckleberry

The Messiah laid down His life for the people He cares for Delmar.
Whereas you accuse them, with no evidence but your contempt.

Psalm 109
1 Do not keep silent,
O God of my praise!
2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful
Have opened against me;
They have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
3 They have also surrounded me with words of hatred,
And fought against me without a cause.
4 In return for my love they are my accusers,
But I give myself to prayer.
5 Thus they have rewarded me evil for good,
And hatred for my love.

Truster

Dog bites send nearly 368,000 victims to hospital emergency departments per year (1,008 per day). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Nonfatal Dog Bite–Related Injuries Treated in Hospital Emergency Departments — United States, 2001, MMWR 2003;52:605-610.

Huckleberry

This message is hidden because Huckleberry is on your ignore list.

woof..woof.

Proverbs 12:10
10 A righteous man regards the life of his animal,
But the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

Is it good or evil to care for your animals, accuser?

Luke 14:5
5 Then He answered them, saying, “Which of you, having a donkey or an ox that has fallen into a pit, will not immediately pull him out on the Sabbath day?”

Is it good or evil to violate the sabbath to save an animal, accuser?

Psalm 147:9
9 He gives to the beast its food,
And to the young ravens that cry.

Luke 12:6
6 “Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God.

Will you correct God's "idolatry", accuser?

~~~

Stand up and defend yourself before God's word, you devil! :mad:

musterion

I've never seen anyone hate dogs as much as Truster. The only others I know of are cats and Muslims, and I doubt he's a cat.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I am fully aware of those scriptures and I am also aware of the context in which they are written and to whom they were and indeed are directed. Were you attempting to make a point? If so try making it instead of picking random scriptures and posting cartoons.
Well, excuse me. ~ Steve Martin

Women are weaker (1 Pe 3:7), understanding of them is rewarded (1 Sa 25:3–42), they are completely devoted (Ge 3:16, Lk 7:38–50). The rest, I shall leave for you to figure out. :mario:

490euyoerjglkjdmrflkgmeotrdjmgv.jpg

Truster

Truster does not hate any animals. What he does detest it the manner in which pets are treated as idols, given human names and treated as family members. What he does truly hate is when people deny that they commit the sin of idolatry and will show hatred to a fellow human being who dares to speak out against the sins.

Turn or burn.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've never seen anyone hate dogs as much as Truster. The only others I know of are cats and Muslims, and I doubt he's a cat.

I don't think he likes much of anything ... other than the sound of his own voice ...

Huckleberry

Truster does not hate any animals.
No, that's right. You hate people. And truth.
What he does detest it the manner in which pets are treated as idols, given human names and treated as family members.
No, you love it. It let's you accuse the saints. And, I'm guessing, you lack the imagination to come up with anything better.

I mean, pet idolatry? For real? :chuckle:

What he does truly hate is when people deny that they commit the sin of idolatry...
Again, no. You absolutely love it, because it's the opposite of demanding you defend your accusation. Which would be the thing you really hate, being exposed as a lying devil by scripture.

...and will show hatred to a fellow human being who dares to speak out against the sins.
Oh, poor you. Poor, poor, misunderstood, misused, unappreciated, false accusing son of the devil. :baby: :cry:
Turn or burn.
God laughs at you, devil. So do I. :loser:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Truster does not hate any animals. What he does detest it the manner in which pets are treated as idols, given human names and treated as family members. What he does truly hate is when people deny that they commit the sin of idolatry and will show hatred to a fellow human being who dares to speak out against the sins.

Turn or burn.
So you'd really hate this.

a18a97e57db2b969552e5aafc439a7cf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.