Disagree but respect

God's Truth

You can’t be a robot and walk around quoting scripture , telling people to repent, telling people their sins are wrong.

These are broken human beings that need kindness and love. You have probably been Christian for most of your life and have forgotten what It’s like to not be Christian. You have probably been saved for most of your life and you have forgotten what it’s like to be lost.

But I am telling you the point is not to walk around like a robot and quote scripture. The point is to be kind and give what these broken lost people need. These people are all walking around broken and needing something. We know they need Jesus but they don’t know that yet and they won’t listen if you tell them right away.

These people need to see the light of Jesus. Be different than the rest and show them the light. If they are cold, give them your coat. If they are hungry give them food. Most people just need a little kindness and a non judgemental ear to talk to. This is biblical and this is what Jesus tells us to do. This is what it means to preach everyday without words. And believe me, when you are really kind to people, they know why. Our faith makes us stand out because the action is there, not the words.

See how you have to twist what I said and imply I said something that I did not?

Tell me where I said we should be as robots?

You are trying to distract from the truth.

The people had to repent of their sins.

Jesus taught to repent or perish.

That is the truth.

katiecrna

See how you have to twist what I said and imply I said something that I did not?

Tell me where I said we should be as robots?

You are trying to distract from the truth.

The people had to repent of their sins.

Jesus taught to repent or perish.

That is the truth.

Just telling people to repent is very robot like.
Jesus taught us way more than repent or perish. Of course if we don’t repent we will go to hell but your missing the point. If people don’t believe in God they aren’t going to repent. If your a believer than we have to keep each other accountable and tell them to repent. But it someone doesn’t believe in God telling them to repent is useless.

katiecrna

Christ spent three years walking around quoting Scripture, telling people to repent, telling people their sins are wrong.

Why are you calling Christ a robot?

He is not a robot. He was kind, and loving, and empathetic. He showed mercy and kindness to sinners. He did not say hey! You committed adultery you will now pay the price!! He showed that women mercy, and kindness and instead he said yes she did sin, the person who has never sinned may throw the first stone. That is not a robot. When people were spitting and mocking him he said it’s ok Father, they don’t know what they are doing forgive them. That is not a robot.

God's Truth

Just telling people to repent is very robot like.
Jesus taught us way more than repent or perish. Of course if we don’t repent we will go to hell but your missing the point. If people don’t believe in God they aren’t going to repent. If your a believer than we have to keep each other accountable and tell them to repent. But it someone doesn’t believe in God telling them to repent is useless.

Oh be quiet I am not missing anything you are falsely accusing me of saying we should be robotic while telling people to repent. You are a dishonest person and you need to stop painting a picture of me that is not true.

katiecrna

Oh be quiet I am not missing anything you are falsely accusing me of saying we should be robotic while telling people to repent. You are a dishonest person and you need to stop painting a picture of me that is not true.

Your were the one who told me that I said repenting is wrong which I never said once. All I told you was your approach was robotic. You accused me of saying things I never said. Take your own advice and be quiet and stop twisting things.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No doubt....

another annoying thing, this by meshak...her and her closed threads....LOL!!!!

I have privilege to close my own thread.

I will not let anyone trash my threads with another's dogmas.

You are annoying by using this thread to trash me.

It is so you.

God's Truth

Your were the one who told me that I said repenting is wrong which I never said once. All I told you was your approach was robotic. You accused me of saying things I never said. Take your own advice and be quiet and stop twisting things.

You will say anything to protect your lies.

drbrumley

I have privilege to close my own thread.

I will not let anyone trash my threads with another's dogmas.

You are annoying by using this thread to trash me.

It is so you.

I am not thrashing you, just stated a fact. If that offends you, then your easily offended and nothing I can do about that.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I am not thrashing you, just stated a fact. If that offends you, then your easily offended and nothing I can do about that.

I am here to defend other Christian who is preaching Jesus' love, which is very rear in this site.

You should do the same if you love Jesus instead of trying so hard to put me down.