Disagree but respect

drbrumley

I am here to defend other Christian who is preaching Jesus' love, which is very rear in this site.

You should do the same if you love Jesus instead of trying so hard to put me down.

I would love to be able to defend you. But when you say Jesus is a created being, as an American you can say that and I will defend your right to say it. But I will not defend your position as it is wrong. Do you understand now?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You trash everyone else's thread....hypocrite.

I have been supporting all those Jesus' teaching spreaders like, Marhig and this new OP member.

why do you falsely testify about Jesus' follower?

This kind of behavior op is talking about.

You are using OP to trash your enemy Christians just because I don't hold on to your dogmas.

God's Truth

Your were the one who told me that I said repenting is wrong which I never said once. All I told you was your approach was robotic. You accused me of saying things I never said. Take your own advice and be quiet and stop twisting things.

Show it with the quote feature.

glorydaz

I have been supporting all those Jesus' teaching spreaders like, Marhig and this new OP member.

why do you falsely testify about Jesus' follower?

This kind of behavior op is talking about.

You are using OP to trash your enemy Christians just because I don't hold on to your dogmas.

You're wrong once again. I point out hypocrites wherever I see them....just as Jesus did.

You are a hypocrite and your fruit is as fake as you are.

glorydaz

I know but Jesus says to bless those who persecute you.

I am trying to follow what Jesus says.

The OP talks about Christ like faith. And I am supporting her.

why are you so upset?

Do I look upset to you? I'm a dancing banana.....I'm not carrying a big club.

drbrumley

I know but Jesus says to bless those who persecute you.

I try to bless you, give you encouragement, discuss these things in a nice way. Sometimes I fail admittingly. But you persecute us with your words on an almost daily basis...

glorydaz

Yes, you look very upset.

Peace, friend.

Then you need to wash your glasses.

That's part of your problem, Meshak. You project your own feelings on others, and try to cover them up with your plastic "fruit". But, we see your fruit is plastic. :chuckle:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I try to bless you, give you encouragement, discuss these things in a nice way. Sometimes I fail admittingly. But you persecute us with your words on an almost daily basis...

I am very minority here. Persecution comes form the majority.

I am persecuted because I dont hold on to your dogma of "faith" only and other doctrines you use to call your opposite Christians as cult, non-believers, wolf, hypocrit and so on.

Marhig was singled out by slanding accusation "wolf". And it is still going on.

Why dont you defend her faithfulness?

Why do you make accusations with half truth?

glorydaz

I am very minority here. Persecution comes form the majority.

I am persecuted because I dont hold on to your dogma of "faith" only and other doctrines you use to call your opposite Christians as cult, non-believers, wolf, hypocrit and so on.

Marhig was singled out by slanding accusation "wolf". And it is still going on.

Why dont you defend her faithfulness?

Why do you make accusations with half truth?

We are not to defend error, no matter how faithfully it's put forth. :nono: