Derailment thread for any and all derailments

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Then handle them visibly, where we can see, like you did with me. Seems fair to me to be equally transparent.

And this is my thread, made for derailments. You're not telling me how to post substantively in my own thread, are you?

if the mods decide they're tired of your silly nonsense, for whatever reason, they're entirely justified in closing your thread, deleting it or banning you

don't like it?

tough

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
if the mods decide they're tired of your silly nonsense, for whatever reason, they're entirely justified in closing your thread, deleting it or banning you

don't like it?

tough

Your mod-whispering is getting louder. :chuckle:

How many of my threads are closed because of you causing trouble in them? Gotta wonder... so no surprise you're in here stirring the pot, but hey... if it's a derailment, derail away! :thumb:

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Rick Wiles: Plant-Based Meat Alternatives Are a Satanic Plot to ‘Create a Race of Soulless Creatures’

End Times broadcaster Rick Wiles warned on his “TruNews” program last night that the rise of companies like Impossible Foods, which is developing plant-based alternatives to meat and dairy products, is part of a satanic plot to alter human DNA so that people can no longer worship God.

“When you go to your favorite fast food restaurant, you are going to be eating a fake hamburger,” Wiles said. “You’re going to go to the grocery store and buy a pound of fake hamburger or a fake steak, and you won’t know that it was grown in some big corporation’s laboratory. This is the nightmare world that they are taking us into. They’re changing God’s creation. Why? Because they want to be God.”

“God is an environmentalist,” Wiles continued. “He takes this very seriously. He created this planet, he created the universe and he’s watching these Luciferians destroy this planet, destroy the animal kingdom, destroy the plant kingdom, change human DNA. Why? They want to change human DNA so that you can’t be born again. That’s where they’re going with this, to change the DNA of humans so it will be impossible for a human to be born again. They want to create a race of soulless creatures on this planet.”

giphy.gif

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
actually, to return to WoO's post and my response to it (doesn't pass the sniff test), it would have been interesting to have had a calm rational discussion with WoO

instead, we had an emotional series of tirades chock-full of more logical fallacies than I would have believed possible, from someone other than WoO

the point i made originally, which got buried in all the racist crap brought in by artie (iranians and somalians are nothing like us!) was that in my case, in my marriage, and those marriages of friends and families, there was absolutely no consideration given to the penalties attached to adultery - it wasn't on our radar at all

well, as long as you're still here [MENTION=7959]WizardofOz[/MENTION]

WoO?

WoO HoO?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Rick Wiles: Plant-Based Meat Alternatives Are a Satanic Plot to ‘Create a Race of Soulless Creatures’

End Times broadcaster Rick Wiles warned on his “TruNews” program last night that the rise of companies like Impossible Foods, which is developing plant-based alternatives to meat and dairy products, is part of a satanic plot to alter human DNA so that people can no longer worship God.

“When you go to your favorite fast food restaurant, you are going to be eating a fake hamburger,” Wiles said. “You’re going to go to the grocery store and buy a pound of fake hamburger or a fake steak, and you won’t know that it was grown in some big corporation’s laboratory. This is the nightmare world that they are taking us into. They’re changing God’s creation. Why? Because they want to be God.”

“God is an environmentalist,” Wiles continued. “He takes this very seriously. He created this planet, he created the universe and he’s watching these Luciferians destroy this planet, destroy the animal kingdom, destroy the plant kingdom, change human DNA. Why? They want to change human DNA so that you can’t be born again. That’s where they’re going with this, to change the DNA of humans so it will be impossible for a human to be born again. They want to create a race of soulless creatures on this planet.”

And that's why you can't copyright crazy. :plain: Right there.​