Deceptions Christians Believe

Tnkrbl123!

You see, here it is. this comment explains your corrupt faith.

Jesus loves you, cheer up, my friend.:)

Although I will add this time that I truly believe you are actually an ATHEIST or some other form of non Christian and you come on here and tear others down who truly follow Christ. You go around so non chalantly speaking for and putting words in the God Almighty's mouth when you both DO NOT KNOW HIM nor even BELIEVE IN HIM for that matter. Because I have noticed you have a very LIMITED knowledge and understanding of the Scriptures...in fact I don't think I have ever seen you post more than 1 or scriptures on here at all. You then go around telling TRUE BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIANS that THEIR God loves them..... this is when you say "Jesus loves you"... OF COURSE we know Jesus loves us! But it is a true slap in the face to have someone who does not believe in Jesus to be telling us that. Don't you agree that is terrible, disgusting behavior?

You do not know God because you do believe that the God of the BIBLE is God of all creation! But you have the gusto to tell Christians that their God loves them?

But because you do not believe in God you go around bashing Christians and people of other faiths all day long. You ridicule them and are a down right nasty to them ....and all of this from a person pretending to he a Christian who demonstrates no evidence of the Holy Spirit and a weak understanding of the Bible.

But you don't care because you have no faith and so you BELIEVE (FALSELY I will add) that it does not matter....But I will explain to why it DOES matter......

FIRSTLY, just because you don't believe in God, but you go around trying to hurt those who DO, is just a rotten way for ANY human being to act whether they are religious or not. It's just disgusting behavior!

Let's say you are an atheist or an evolutionist......don't you believe that millions years of evolution that brought humanity to the "civilized" beings they are today (that is debateable) should have weeded out the gross behavior you exhibit?

and SECONDLY, just because YOU don't BELIEVE that there is a God DOESN'T MEAN THERE IS NOT!!!!!
and when that day comes that you see Jesus, our Lord face to face, you will have to take account of your actions on how you treated His children so poorly. How you mocked them and tore them down. And now you will be without excuse because it has been pointed out to you.

so meshak, just because you do not believe in God does not mean He is not taking account of the poor way you are treating His children.

I pray that you will find the Lord Jesus before you die and accept God's free gift of grace and justification and forgiveness.

Now stop telling others that Jesus loves them, because that TRULY KNOW JESUS already know He l9ves them, because they have a personal daily deep relationship with Him!!!!!

You do not understand what this feels like because you do not know Him, but if you did know our God Jesus, our God the Father and our God the Holy Spirit then you would know that His love is so strong in the lives of those who worship Him with their entire being that Jesus Himself reminds them that they are LOVED BY HIM.

You just look completely foolish trying to speak for God Almighty to those who TRULY KNOW HIM!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Although I will add this time that I truly believe you are actually an ATHEIST or some other form of non Christian and you come on here and tear others down who truly follow Christ. You go around so non chalantly speaking for and putting words in the God Almighty's mouth when you both DO NOT KNOW HIM nor even BELIEVE IN HIM for that matter. Because I have noticed you have a very LIMITED knowledge and understanding of the Scriptures...in fact I don't think I have ever seen you post more than 1 or scriptures on here at all. You then go around telling TRUE BIBLE BELIEVING CHRISTIANS that THEIR God loves them..... this is when you say "Jesus loves you"... OF COURSE we know Jesus loves us! But it is a true slap in the face to have someone who does not believe in Jesus to be telling us that. Don't you agree that is terrible, disgusting behavior?

You do not know God because you do believe that the God of the BIBLE is God of all creation! But you have the gusto to tell Christians that their God loves them?

But because you do not believe in God you go around bashing Christians and people of other faiths all day long. You ridicule them and are a down right nasty to them ....and all of this from a person pretending to he a Christian who demonstrates no evidence of the Holy Spirit and a weak understanding of the Bible.

But you don't care because you have no faith and so you BELIEVE (FALSELY I will add) that it does not matter....But I will explain to why it DOES matter......

FIRSTLY, just because you don't believe in God, but you go around trying to hurt those who DO, is just a rotten way for ANY human being to act whether they are religious or not. It's just disgusting behavior!

Let's say you are an atheist or an evolutionist......don't you believe that millions years of evolution that brought humanity to the "civilized" beings they are today (that is debateable) should have weeded out the gross behavior you exhibit?

and SECONDLY, just because YOU don't BELIEVE that there is a God DOESN'T MEAN THERE IS NOT!!!!!
and when that day comes that you see Jesus, our Lord face to face, you will have to take account of your actions on how you treated His children so poorly. How you mocked them and tore them down. And now you will be without excuse because it has been pointed out to you.

so meshak, just because you do not believe in God does not mean He is not taking account of the poor way you are treating His children.

I pray that you will find the Lord Jesus before you die and accept God's free gift of grace and justification and forgiveness.

Now stop telling others that Jesus loves them, because that TRULY KNOW JESUS already know He l9ves them, because they have a personal daily deep relationship with Him!!!!!

You do not understand what this feels like because you do not know Him, but if you did know our God Jesus, our God the Father and our God the Holy Spirit then you would know that His love is so strong in the lives of those who worship Him with their entire being that Jesus Himself reminds them that they are LOVED BY HIM.

You just look completely foolish trying to speak for God Almighty to those who TRULY KNOW HIM!

Do you support the military?

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned

there more you rant the more you are exposing your superficial faith.

Jesus says "for God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son..."

Jesus dies for His Father's will He dies because God loves the world, and so does He whether you accept it or not.

Cheer up and stop being so angry.

Jesus loves you, dear.

Zeke

I disagree, her faith is strong. And she is right.

Jas_2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Jas_2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Faith brings works friend.
1 Cor 13:1-13 disputes works having any value unless its a willing act through love.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Zeke

I happen to agree with Meshak for once. Most mainstream churches teach all you need is love. Or that you don't have to do anything to receive salvation.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL
Yet you are still foundationally grafted into them in that you think the Crucifixion happened historically instead of within you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You may well be tested on that confession.

Only the Lord knows our hearts truthfully and He will deal with it in due course.

LA

jsanford108

Yet you are still foundationally grafted into them in that you think the Crucifixion happened historically instead of within you.

Am I understanding correctly that you are implying that the crucifixion was not a real event?

If that is the case, I do fully believe that the crucifixion happened historically, as described in the Gospels, as well as, various secular texts and sources.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
exactly. amen.

The most corrupt doctrine is to believe you don't have to work to be saved.

This is the most popular and practiced by most churches.
Ephesians 2:8-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

Jesus never said faith alone saves.

He says to be faithful to Him until the end.

why don't you respect for what He commands?

It is clear that Jesus is not your Lord.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Out of your "IMMENSE" ignorance, you speak. While Jesus was walking the Earth, He was preaching to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. He was preaching "The Kingdom Message." Later, Paul preached "The Grace Gospel" to the Gentiles. Your "confusion" lies in the fact that you refuse to believe in the writings of The Apostle Paul, (Romans through Philemon) because you've said that, he's an anti-Christ.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Meshak rejects the "Grace Gospel" as preached by the Apostle Paul. That's why she's not a "True Christian."

jsanford108

I think that you are partially correct Meshak. As well as Bright Raven and others. Correct me if I am wrong, but you are holding a works-centric salvation view? Versus Bright Raven (correct me if I am wrong here, good sir) holds a faith alone view?

The most biblical supported doctrine would be faith+works. Never does it say "works alone," nor "faith alone." People can quote verses all day that say "by your faith you were saved," but that does not mean faith alone saves. Faith is the initial piece, however, it is works, with faith, that sustains.

How often did Christ teach to go out and do things? Same for the apostles. If faith was all that was necessary, there would have been no charges of action. James would never have written on faith, without works, being dead. James, as do the other apostles, teach faith with works. Not solely faith. Not solely works. A faith+works doctrine has nothing but support from within the Bible, and can easily be defended from the hollow attacks of works alone and faith alone.

I think if both sides, who are so opposed to the other, would take the and/with view, as opposed to the either/or view, they would find peace; and sounder doctrine. (this last paragraph is just my opinion)

Last edited:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
. Faith is the initial piece, however, it is works, with faith, that sustains.
No it's not. Not any of YOUR works anyway.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

HINT: That one ain't you.

And in case those verses are not clear enough for ya ....

Romans 4:2-6 KJV
(2) For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.
(3) For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
(4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
(5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
(6) Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

Romans 11:6 KJV
(6) And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Romans 10:3 KJV
(3) For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

Zeke

Am I understanding correctly that you are implying that the crucifixion was not a real event?

If that is the case, I do fully believe that the crucifixion happened historically, as described in the Gospels, as well as, various secular texts and sources.

Real event just didn't happen out side the kingdom of God which is the dwelling place of God within man Acts 17:24, Luke 17:20-21, 1Cor 3:16, Galatians 4:24 you look outwardly based on time.

jsanford108

No it's not. Not any of YOUR works anyway.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

HINT: That one ain't you.

And in case those verses are not clear enough for ya ....

Romans 4:2-6 KJV
(2) For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God.
(3) For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
(4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
(5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
(6) Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

Romans 11:6 KJV
(6) And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

Romans 10:3 KJV
(3) For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

I never said works alone justified a person. And you have not provided any evidence against works sustaining faith.

None of your verses provided say "faith alone." They discredit works alone, but not faith with works. How do you handle the entire Epistle of James? Especially James 2:24?! (In case you didn't know, this verse is the only one where "faith alone" appears, and is preceded by the words "not by." It kind of destroys the "faith alone" doctrines)

jsanford108

Real event just didn't happen out side the kingdom of God which is the dwelling place of God within man Acts 17:24, Luke 17:20-21, 1Cor 3:16, Galatians 4:24 you look outwardly based on time.

I have no clue what you are even trying to relay here, buddy. Your punctuation and/or grammar is throwing me off. Yet, I will try and ascertain your meaning from the text.

The crucifixion didn't happen outside the kingdom of God, which is within man (as an individual)? That makes no logical sense. This infers that no actual, literal sacrifice took place. And if that is the case, then one could argue that no events within the Bible took place, and are the inventions of several authors over centuries. Who, miraculously, were all able to cross reference each other, despite the limited amount of physical copies of texts. Furthermore, that four of these men, the Gospel writers, were able to invent the exact same story, years apart. And, that the authors of the letters were able to have been able to cross reference each other and spread a belief in these Gospels, as well as preach on a metaphorical or allegorical event, with such conviction, that for over 1500 years, everyone thought it was literal. There is a serious lack of evidence and logic within such a theory/proposition.

"You look outwardly based on time;" Are you saying that I look outwardly based on time, or that one should look outwardly based on time? Add on to that, what does that mean to "look outwardly based on time?"