Deceptions Christians Believe

Epoisses

That quote never says "faith alone." Also, Abraham did have faith, thus demonstrated by his works. Did he not go to a mount to sacrifice Isaac? That sounds like a work to me. Did he have faith that God would stop him? No. He in fact was worried about the weight of such obedience (which is works). Obedience = works.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

It does say faith alone ignoramus! Faith without works is a faith that is alone you noob wannabe believer!

jsanford108

So go keep the law then law keeper! We'll see how long you last once you're cut off from grace and become the devil's chew toy. So sick of these wannabes! Jesus said I would that you were hot or cold. Jesus would rather you be an extreme law keeper and see what that experience is like or be an extreme grace banger who talks of nothing but God's unmerited grace. Go keep the law and see what it's like. Convert to Judaism or join one of the cults like Hebrew roots or SDA.

Calm down, Pharisee. No need to start shouting crucify. Are you unable to have a division without name calling?

All I have done is point out glaring flaws in logic, along with misquotation. I understand that I have decimated your arguments, but that is no need for middle school insults.

Why not try arguing from a different angle? Or leading the discussion to a topic you have more evidence for? Either of these would allow one to at least feel comfortable in debate, permitting one to avoid resulting to name calling.

Epoisses

Calm down, Pharisee. No need to start shouting crucify. Are you unable to have a division without name calling?

All I have done is point out glaring flaws in logic, along with misquotation. I understand that I have decimated your arguments, but that is no need for middle school insults.

Why not try arguing from a different angle? Or leading the discussion to a topic you have more evidence for? Either of these would allow one to at least feel comfortable in debate, permitting one to avoid resulting to name calling.

You my non-friend are the Pharisee who ever lives to trust in your carnal works. Faith is an alien concept that you see with your eyes but cannot grasp with your heart. It was heart work with Christ and you are a pretender and a non-converted observer who has come to spy out the liberty of those who are free in Christ. Keep working your way to heaven and maybe you will stumble and fall over your own glaring ignorance.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And the Ten Commandments, and charity, and care for the infirm, etc....

The only works i do that are worthy of God, were already made for me to walk in by God, no credit is mine. I boast only in Him.

Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
For those of you who haven't see the OP yet:

There are so many deceptions being taught in pulpits today. One of those deceptions is that grace is just to get you saved then you have to work at everything else. This deception spits in the face of Christ's work on the cross and the truth that is grace:

https://soundcloud.com/freedomsfort...-grace-for-salvation-work-for-the-rest-part-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor jz, no one is paying attention to his OP and plea, not even one.