Deceptions Christians Believe

jzeidler

here is what you say:

this says it all, friend.

You have no context that backs up that statement. All you're doing is taking a statement with no context and running with it while accusing others who have a different viewpoint. All it takes is a little bit of time to get more information so you can have a better educated discussion.

Here's the link:
https://soundcloud.com/freedomsfort...-grace-for-salvation-work-for-the-rest-part-1

Take the time.

jzeidler

Can we stop throwing names at each other and act like adults please? Listen to the link and have a coherent discussion on why you agree or disagree. It's not that hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You have no context that backs up that statement. All you're doing is taking a statement with no context and running with it while accusing others who have a different viewpoint. All it takes is a little bit of time to get more information so you can have a better educated discussion.

Here's the link:
https://soundcloud.com/freedomsfort...-grace-for-salvation-work-for-the-rest-part-1

Take the time.

No thanks. I don't have time to listen to anyone's commentary.

I have the Bible.

good day.

jzeidler

No thanks. I don't have time to listen to anyone's commentary.

I have the Bible.

good day.

It says a lot about someone when they would rather just throw insults around rather than take a few minutes to listen to something and have a civilized discussion about it

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It says a lot about someone when they are unwilling to take a few minutes to listen to something and then have a civilized discussion about it but they would rather just throw insults around.

sorry, my statement stays.

good day.:)

jzeidler

JZ,

what I believe you are pushing mainly is "your works cannot save you".

am I right?

I'm pushing something more than that. But I'm not going to take the time to specifically type it out for you when all someone has to do is click on a link and find out more in depth. The link is meant to be a time saver.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm pushing something more than that. But I'm not going to take the time to specifically type it out for you when all someone has to do is click on a link and find out more in depth. The link is meant to be a time saver.

You cannot convince me to your "your works cannot save you" corrupt doctrine.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The regenerate and repentant sinner will always understand his innate inability to please The Eternal Almighty

What an incorrect statement.

A regenerate is made able to please the Eternal Almighty.

That is what a new creature is made.

Heb 11:4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
Heb 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

LA

jzeidler

You cannot convince me to your "your works cannot save you" corrupt doctrine.

I'm not going to get into this with you when you didn't even care enough to click the link and get a bigger picture and more context about the issue. The fact that you are unwilling to click the link tells me that you're not interested in having a discussion, just an argument.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm not going to get into this with you when you didn't even care enough to click the link and get a bigger picture and more context about the issue. The fact that you are unwilling to click the link tells me that you're not interested in having a discussion, just an argument.

Ok, good day.

daqq

There are so many deceptions being taught in pulpits today. One of those deceptions is that grace is just to get you saved then you have to work at everything else. This deception spits in the face of Christ's work on the cross and the truth that is grace:

<*SNIP* - link deleted>

I went to the link and see that it really does not say, in writing, much more than what you have posted here in the OP, and is instead an audio recording. How is someone supposed to quote something said from an audio recording? Am I supposed to listen through this, and if I want to respond and discuss something here, write it down myself, (what a hassle), and then post it back here in this thread hoping that I heard it correctly and worded it correctly here so that I do not get accused of misquoting something said? This really is absurd because it is nothing more than a crass advertisement by what I see on the page that you linked to, (which is pretty clearly yourself and a friend).

Today my friend Grant and I begin to tackle the lie that has been preached in pulpits for years now. This lie spits in the face of what happened at the Cross. The lie is that grace is just for salvation but after that you have to work to keep in favor with God. Many times pastors don't preach it so bluntly as that but many times it is covertly preached.

Intro music by Adrian von Ziegler:

You can get all his music here:
<*SNIP* - link deleted>

You can also support me and my music directly on Patreon if you wish:
<*SNIP* - link deleted>

"This deception spits in the face of Christ's work on the cross and the truth that is grace"

The work of Messiah at Golgotha paid for his holy Testimony with his own blood:

Matthew 5:16-20 KJV
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

jzeidler

I went to the link and see that it really does not say, in writing, much more than what you have posted here in the OP, and is instead an audio recording. How is someone supposed to quote something said from an audio recording? Am I supposed to listen through this, and if I want to respond and discuss something here, write it down myself, (what a hassle), and then post it back here in this thread hoping that I heard it correctly and worded it correctly here so that I do not get accused of misquoting something said? This really is absurd because it is nothing more than a crass advertisement by what I see on the page that you linked to, (which is pretty clearly yourself and a friend).

"This deception spits in the face of Christ's work on the cross and the truth that is grace"

The work of Messiah at Golgotha paid for his holy Testimony with his own blood:

Matthew 5:16-20 KJV
16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

No, people can listen to it however they want and talk about whatever they want to talk about. It's not a college course.

Tnkrbl123!

suit yourself.

I have read your posts, and your faith seems to be superficial, like the churches I have served.

I will suit myself lol. Because I have absolutely nothing to learn from you and your Godless Christianity. If you claim to be a Christian but do not believe Jesus is God then you have a Godless Christianity and your faith is nothing but a delusion and a lie. I feel very sad for you because you have no faith in Jesus as God Almighty.

Of course you don't know if you are saved because you don't believe the words of the God who saved you from your sins! If you follow Jesus, as you claim you do and do not believe He is God Almighty you are placing your faith and trust in a mere mortal!

You speak of following JESUS' word but never speak of following God's word..... if you do not believe Jesus is God but you place Him above God you are guilty of idol worship!!!!

I pray that you will repent of your sins of idol worship and place your trust in the true living God instead.

You go around telling people "Jesus loves you" but how could you POSSIBLY HAVE A CLUE!? This is the BIGGEST DELUSION OF ALL!

You have ZERO CLUE who Jesus is so how on earth can you call tell people that Jesus loves them!? You do not know Jesus so please stop putting words in His mouth because you have NO IDEA who He is, or what he thinks!!!!!!

You are EXACTLY like the Pharisees who studied the scriptures all day long. They knew the words of the Bible like the back of their hand but when the Author of the Bible HIMSELF came to be with them, they rejected Him! You say you know Jesus' words but you are completely blind to who he is! This is very sad indeed and if you would ask God to open your eyes to the truth and to reveal Himself to you He will! But as of right now you are completely blind.

and this IS TRUE because the Bible says in Matthew 7:15-20
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

and of course you know this verse because you go around using it AGAINST TRUE CHRISTIANS!

Meshak, because all you do is deny your Savior as your God and refuse Jesus your worship your life and your words reflect this very sad truth. All you do is go around TEARING CHRISTIANS DOWN, spread lies about them and spread lies about God! You degrade real Christians while pushing your false religion as truth. You are RUDE and just a COMPLETELY NASTY person. You are a RAVENOUS WOLF!!! It is a terrible sin and YOUR FRUITS reflect this. YOUR FRUIT IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, because all you do is deny your Savior as your God and refuse Jesus your worship your life and your words reflect this very sad truth.

You see, here it is. this comment explains your corrupt faith.

Jesus loves you, cheer up, my friend.:)

Truster

What an incorrect statement.

A regenerate is made able to please the Eternal Almighty.

That is what a new creature is made.

Heb 11:4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
Heb 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

LA

I was speaking in relation to the OP, obviously, and so I meant that looking back at his conversion the repentant and regenerate sinner did nothing pleasing that led to his salvation.

Tnkrbl123!

You see, here it is. this comment explains your corrupt faith.

Jesus loves you, cheer up, my friend.:)

no my comment explains YOUR CORRUPT FAITH. you must be slow of understanding so I will copy and paste my comment again for you to read and understand.... but please try to understand because you obviously cannot understand the word of GOD so you will not be able to understand this. but let's try it again....

I have absolutely nothing to learn from you and your Godless Christianity. If you claim to be a Christian but do not believe Jesus is God then you have a Godless Christianity and your faith is nothing but a delusion and a lie. I feel very sad for you because you have no faith in Jesus as God Almighty.

Of course you don't know if you are saved because you don't believe the words of the God who saved you from your sins! If you follow Jesus, as you claim you do and do not believe He is God Almighty you are placing your faith and trust in a mere mortal!

You speak of following JESUS' word but never speak of following God's word..... if you do not believe Jesus is God but you place Him above God you are guilty of idol worship!!!!

I pray that you will repent of your sins of idol worship and place your trust in the true living God instead.

You go around telling people "Jesus loves you" but how could you POSSIBLY HAVE A CLUE!? This is the BIGGEST DELUSION OF ALL!

You have ZERO CLUE who Jesus is so how on earth can you call tell people that Jesus loves them!? You do not know Jesus so please stop putting words in His mouth because you have NO IDEA who He is, or what he thinks!!!!!!

You are EXACTLY like the Pharisees who studied the scriptures all day long. They knew the words of the Bible like the back of their hand but when the Author of the Bible HIMSELF came to be with them, they rejected Him! You say you know Jesus' words but you are completely blind to who he is! This is very sad indeed and if you would ask God to open your eyes to the truth and to reveal Himself to you He will! But as of right now you are completely blind.

and this IS TRUE because the Bible says in Matthew 7:15-20
"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

and of course you know this verse because you go around using it AGAINST TRUE CHRISTIANS!

Meshak, because all you do is deny your Savior as your God and refuse Jesus your worship your life and your words reflect this very sad truth. All you do is go around TEARING CHRISTIANS DOWN, spread lies about them and spread lies about God! You degrade real Christians while pushing your false religion as truth. You are RUDE and just a COMPLETELY NASTY person. You are a RAVENOUS WOLF!!! It is a terrible sin and YOUR FRUITS reflect this. YOUR FRUIT IS ROTTEN TO THE CORE