Debateing Is A Sin

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We have responsibility to witness to the world with the Truth.

I don't want anybody to be wrong. Now you are projecting yourself.

It does not matter how much you can quote, if your analysis does not make sense it is not the HS. HS never wrong.

BTW, why do you lol a lot? Jesus and His faithful ones never did that.

I said
If you want to witness the truth then only share the truth.
[Jhn 17:17
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.

Not your own opinion.
[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We have responsibility to witness to the world with the Truth.

I don't want anybody to be wrong. Now you are projecting yourself.

It does not matter how much you can quote, if your analysis does not make sense it is not the HS. HS never wrong.

BTW, why do you lol a lot? Jesus and His faithful ones never did that.

I said
The lol is between me and the devil. He uses people to bate and trap me into stumbling. And when I see him using someone and I don't have an answer for them. Then the Holy Spirit gives me the right verse. Then I laugh at the devil.

[Luk 6:21
21 Blessed [are you] who hunger now, For you shall be filled. Blessed [are you] who weep now, For you shall laugh.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
You are wrong if the Holy Spirit gives you a verse and you don't share it.

Jesus' servants have responsibility to spread what Jesus teaches and commands. And His teachings are not so complicated.

We have the Bible available for the whole world. They can acquire the whole truth directly from Jesus' word if they are sincerely seeking.

The Bible can teach you much better than any man.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
If you want to witness the truth then only share the truth.

the most accurate thing is give them the Bible and inform them that Christians are Jesus' followers.

You do not have right to share your understanding because you are not perfect. Everyone reads the Bible differently.

If we read the Bible wrongly we have to pay the consequences. It is up to Jesus' judgement and it will come soon enough.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Jesus' servants have responsibility to spread what Jesus teaches and commands. And His teachings are not so complicated.

We have the Bible available for the whole world. They can acquire the whole truth directly from Jesus' word if they are sincerely seeking.

The Bible can teach you much better than any man.

I said
Jesus teaches us to demonstrate the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit will do the rest. And to not trust human wisdom.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
the most accurate thing is give them the Bible and inform them that Christians are Jesus' followers.

You do not have right to share your understanding because you are not perfect. Everyone reads the Bible differently.

If we read the Bible wrongly we have to pay the consequences. It is up to Jesus' judgement and it will come soon enough.

I said
lol I'm not sharing my understanding I am demonstrating the Holy Spirit.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Jesus teaches us to demonstrate the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit will do the rest. And to not trust human wisdom.

If you are true Jesus' follower you know what to do in any situation because that's what His word is for.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You don't have to because Jesus will directly teach whoever seeks Him.

Don't be so arrogant.

I said
One hasn't even made it to Jesus until they have come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. No one is Christ's until they have crucified all their emotions. Have you done that yet?

Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

If you are true Jesus' follower you know what to do in any situation because that's what His word is for.

I said
If that were true you wouldn't have said that.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jesus taught Paul to preach the gospel of Salvation without works or law. If you followed Jesus you would know that but since you're carnal you don't.

Jesus says to not to let anyone call you a teacher because He is the Teacher.

When are you going to pay attention to Jesus' word?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
One hasn't even made it to Jesus until they have come to the revelations of Jesus Christ. No one is Christ's until they have crucified all their emotions. Have you done that yet?

Blah blah...

Christianity is not complicated as you are making out to be.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Blah blah...

Christianity is not complicated as you are making out to be.

I said
Its not difficult Just believe what is written. Those who are Christ's HAVE crucified their emotions. Those who have NOT crucified their emotions haven't found Jesus yet.

[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.