Debateing Is A Sin

Right Divider

Body part
I said
lol Only in the milk understanding. In the meat understanding we see that everything Jesus spoke was in parables. Which are a likeness. when you get into the meat you will understand.

Matt 13:34
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
(NKJ)
So you still do not understand what a talent refers to the passage that you quoted?

OK.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You should go back to school and learn a little about the English language.

It's you that does not understand what a "talent" is referring to.

I said
Every verse has a milk understanding and a meat understanding. You being in the milk cant understand that. In the milk it means money. In the meat it means verses.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It seems that many posters pick on your spelling and RD just did that too. That's why I asked.

I said
But your missing something. If their wrong for doing that wouldn't that also make you wrong for doing that.

Matt 23:24-26
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
26 "Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You really shouldn't have said that.

I said
Why its the truth. Don't you know the unlearned always insult what they don't understand.

Heb 10:29-30
29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine; I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The Lord will judge His people."
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
But your missing something. If their wrong for doing that wouldn't that also make you wrong for doing that.

Matt 23:24-26
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
26 "Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.
(NKJ)

I am only making it clear that they are not making sense.

We are also witnessing for the readers.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am only making it clear that they are not making sense.

We are also witnessing for the readers.

I said
No we are not witnesses for the reader. I am a witness for the Holy Spirit. If they are blind that is between them and God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
No we are not witnesses for the reader. I am a witness for the Holy Spirit. If they are blind that is between them and God.

Ok, we have to agree to disagree.

Squeaky, it seems that you believe you are perfect just because you quote the NT.

that is so wrong.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ok, we have to agree to disagree.

Squeaky, it seems that you believe you are perfect just because you quote the NT.

that is so wrong.

I said
Why do people do that. Why would you try to tell me what I believe. I do believe the Holy Spirit and He is perfect. But not me.
Aren't we all suppose to be trying to be perfect. And yet it seems to offend you. That doesn't make any sense.