Debateing Is A Sin

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are the unlearned.

I said
lol I'm sorry but you are the one that doesn't know about the milk and the meat understanding. I posted a revelation on the milk and the meat and trading talents. I noticed you didn't dispute them or couldn't dispute them. They are still there if you would like to try to dispute them. If you cant dispute them with the verses your still in the milk. And don't have a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit.

Right Divider

Body part
I said
lol I'm sorry but you are the one that doesn't know about the milk and the meat understanding. I posted a revelation on the milk and the meat and trading talents. I noticed you didn't dispute them or couldn't dispute them. They are still there if you would like to try to dispute them. If you cant dispute them with the verses your still in the milk. And don't have a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit.
I did dispute them. They are nonsense, like all of your posts.

A "talent" in the verse you quoted is MONEY. A specific type of MONEY.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I did dispute them. They are nonsense, like all of your posts.

A "talent" in the verse you quoted is MONEY. A specific type of MONEY.

I said
Now you see the difference. All you have is your imagination and your own opinion. That is the milk. Where as I have the verses and guidance of the Holy Spirit that is the meat. You still have along ways to go to get to the meat understanding. Everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables, and the apostles only gave you the milk understanding. It takes the Holy Spirit to reveal this to you. You should be looking for the Holy Spirit instead of trying to flex your intellectual muscles around here.

[Mat 13:34
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
[1Co 3:2
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able [to receive it], and even now you are still not able;

Right Divider

Body part
I said
Now you see the difference. All you have is your imagination and your own opinion. That is the milk. Where as I have the verses and guidance of the Holy Spirit that is the meat. You still have along ways to go to get to the meat understanding. Everything Jesus spoke He spoke in parables, and the apostles only gave you the milk understanding. It takes the Holy Spirit to reveal this to you. You should be looking for the Holy Spirit instead of trying to flex your intellectual muscles around here.

[Mat 13:34
34 All these things Jesus spoke to the multitude in parables; and without a parable He did not speak to them,
[1Co 3:2
2 I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able [to receive it], and even now you are still not able;
You are proud, arrogant and totally confused.

glorydaz

I said
Why its the truth. Don't you know the unlearned always insult what they don't understand.

Heb 10:29-30
29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
30 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine; I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The Lord will judge His people."
(NKJ)

That verse doesn't say anything about the unlearned.....rather it speaks of those who reject the Grace of God.

They know full well what they're rejecting.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Why do people do that. Why would you try to tell me what I believe. I do believe the Holy Spirit and He is perfect. But not me.
Aren't we all suppose to be trying to be perfect. And yet it seems to offend you. That doesn't make any sense.

Just because you are quoting the Scripture does not mean you are using it right.

It seems you are self-righteous.

Grey Oran

Your OP is quite literally a nonsensical attempt at proof texting without a context. You are indeed a squeaky wheel in need of oil.

One must be a good steward of the time God grants them (Ephesians 5:15-17; Ecclesiastes 11:9; Mark 12:30). The time granted should be spent bringing glory to God in word, deed, or thought. Let that be your litmus test (Romans 11:36; 1 Corinthians 10:31; 2 Corinthians 10:5; Philippians 4:8) for entering into debate where some of the clashing that takes place will inflame one's passions and lead one to sin, especially as relates to the ninth commandment. Debates are not for the faint of heart, the immature of faith or character. Nevertheless, I agree with Doug Wilson that debates are a duty.

Given that duty one should equip themselves well, taking every word captive for the glory of God. Too much of what passes for "debate" is nothing more than cavils that degenerate into ad hominems or embarrassing error that brings scandal upon that which we hold dear as the hearer is led into error by one's own error. Every disagreement is not a call to debate, so also be a good steward of your gifts and time—not everyone deserves it and you are not obligated to give it unworthily (Romans 12:6-8, Ephesians 5:15-17; Psalm 90:12; Isaiah 49:4).

Nothing above should be taken to imply we are to be milquetoasts about matters of the faith. MacArthur sums it up nicely:
{The Truth War} is not mere wrangling between competing earthly ideologies. It is not simply a campaign to refine someone’s religious creed or win a denominational spitting contest. It is not a battle of wits over arcane theological fine points. It is not an argument for sport. It is not a like a school debate, staged to see who is more skilled or more clever in the art of argumentation. It is not merely academic in any sense. And it is certainly not a game. It is a very serious struggle to safeguard the heart and soul of truth itself and to unleash that truth against the powers of darkness – in hopes to rescuing the eternal souls of men and women who have been unwittingly ensnared by the trap of devilish deception. This is a battle we cannot wage effectively if we always try to come across to the world as merely nice, nonchalant, docile, agreeable, and fun-loving people. We must not take our cues from people who are perfectly happy to compromise the truth wherever possible for harmony’s sake. Friendly dialogue may sound affable and pleasant. But neither Christ nor the apostles ever confronted serious, soul-destroying error by building collegial relationships with false teachers.

AMR
That's some good stuff, man.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Just because you are quoting the Scripture does not mean you are using it right.

It seems you are self-righteous.

I said
lol That kind of logic won't work. If I am getting the verses from the Holy Spirit(which I am) then I cant be using them wrong. I'm using them the way He gives them to me. And in the same order He gives them to me.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:1-2

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol That kind of logic won't work. If I am getting the verses from the Holy Spirit(which I am) then I cant be using them wrong. I'm using them the way He gives them to me. And in the same order He gives them to me.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Rom 8:1-2

1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
(NKJ)

Do you realize most of us are using the scripture to reason for their beliefs?

And you are the only one who cannot be wrong?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
BTW squeaky,

Why do you lol so often every time when you don't like one's comment?

Is that HS's characteristic?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
You should ask yourself, why do you want me to be wrong?

We have responsibility to witness to the world with the Truth.

I don't want anybody to be wrong. Now you are projecting yourself.

It does not matter how much you can quote, if your analysis does not make sense it is not the HS. HS never wrong.

BTW, why do you lol a lot? Jesus and His faithful ones never did that.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Let me ask you another one, squeaky.

I do not quote most of my comments but I know I am right when I said the HS is never wrong.

Is that wrong because I do not quote the Scripture?

thanks.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Let me ask you another one, squeaky.

I do not quote most of my comments but I know I am right when I said the HS is never wrong.

Is that wrong because I do not quote the Scripture?

thanks.

I said
You are wrong if the Holy Spirit gives you a verse and you don't share it. The Holy Spirit only quotes scripture. So to walk after the Holy Spirit is to give others what He gives you. You have the carnal mind and the spiritual mind. The Spiritual mind is the Holy Spirit. Paul said it best when he said.
[1Co 2:1-4
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,