CULT Threads ...

Breathe

It would be nice to have the "invisible" option available here that I have seen on other vbulletin forums. Then bored, creepy stalkers with too much time on their hands wouldn't hang around watching what people are doing.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
It would be nice to have the "invisible" option available here that I have seen on other vbulletin forums. Then bored, creepy stalkers with too much time on their hands wouldn't hang around watching what people are doing.
You want Town to suffer?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Oh Gosh, I forgot to include you.
That would be a first.

OK, Town was also spotted.
Whereas you apparently can't change your stripes.

I wouldn't want to aggravate your attention deficit disorder. :)
Just noting your honest difference deficiency disorder.

Need help finding those posts of yours that don't exist? You know, the ones that make this thread something other than what it is? :)

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
That would be a first.

Whereas you apparently can't change your stripes.

Just noting your honest difference deficiency disorder.

Need help finding those posts of yours that don't exist? You know, the ones that make this thread something other than what it is? :)
Bless your heart. :)

Breathe

You want Town to suffer?
Last time I checked, he wasn't posting about who was where, doing what with whomever. It's just not normal to have such morbid fascination with people one doesn't know, as you and res do. I'm sure there are other people on here who watch others, but at least they have the good sense not to advertise their obsessions.

Sorry - but I think it's creepy.

:flounces out: :D

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's just not normal to have such morbid fascination with people one doesn't know, as you and res do. I'm sure there are other people on here who watch others, but at least they have the good sense not to advertise their obsessions.

You, my friend, are being generous. Neither of them behave like mentally healthy adults.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Last time I checked, he wasn't posting about who was where, doing what with whomever. It's just not normal to have such morbid fascination with people one doesn't know, as you and res do. I'm sure there are other people on here who watch others, but at least they have the good sense not to advertise their obsessions.

Town taught me. And Chrys has been carrying on a vigil to watch for zoo who has been mia for weeks. I do glance at the list of logged on members because it is always there on the left of the active threads list. I am astounded that you would find that creepy.

Now, about that flouncing. :mock: good show

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
why don't you go away?
and
see if we watch for you

Well, that would make no sense. Unlike yourself, I am actually a contributor to TOL.

You do, however, have my permission to leave ... then you would have more time to pretend the Republicans are pro-family and anti-abortion. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Last time I checked, he wasn't posting about who was where, doing what with whomever.
Because I'm rarely interested. In fact, if you eliminated the comparatively rare response to one of the trolls who generate threads and posts about me and what I think you wouldn't be left with many posts from me about them. Conversely, you could fill up a lot of space with their inference or reference or direct address. And yes, it's a bit odd.

It's just not normal to have such morbid fascination with people one doesn't know, as you and res do. I'm sure there are other people on here who watch others, but at least they have the good sense not to advertise their obsessions.

Town taught me.
:rolleyes:

Breathe

she sez, posting in a thread made by someone she doesn't know :chuckle:

good one breathe! :thumb:
We ALL post in threads by people we don't know. We DON'T all lurk in 'Who's Online' or hang around checking to see which strangers are posting in which strangers' threads, or pm'ing whom.

Having been the victim of a crazy online forum stalker, I know whereof I speak. It's a form of bullying, no better than the pimply pubescent boy who waits after school for his victim, it's merely more anonymous.

Breathe

Town taught me. And Chrys has been carrying on a vigil to watch for zoo who has been mia for weeks. I do glance at the list of logged on members because it is always there on the left of the active threads list. I am astounded that you would find that creepy.

Now, about that flouncing. :mock: good show

You have to make an effort to see where a member is posting, or what someone is actually doing (as in sending pm's), such as res does. Not at all the same thing as looking at the list to see who is online.

Being Southern, I do love a good flounce. :D

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
didn't even know it was there before town started mentioning it :idunno:
It's like a gun. All in how you use it. A great way to find threads you might have missed and see where friends or interesting posters are in a moment. I often use it when I log on for just that. But if you're sitting on it to find someone you don't like then it's a bit sad and tired.

Like I told someone a bit ago, that's why my first post in the TH/promotes thread is at post 79. I had no idea the thread was in progress/don't look for people who don't interest me and only run into those threads when they show up in a section where I'm mulling.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Because I'm rarely interested. In fact, if you eliminated the comparatively rare response to one of the trolls who generate threads and posts about me and what I think you wouldn't be left with many posts from me about them. Conversely, you could fill up a lot of space with their inference or reference or direct address. And yes, it's a bit odd.

:rolleyes:
What we have here is another outstanding example of self-praise coupled with attempted denigration of others. Impressive, as usual. Either that or sit-down comedy.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
What we have here is another outstanding example of self-praise coupled with attempted denigration of others. Impressive, as usual. Either that or sit-down comedy.

you bothered reading that?

obviously you have a morbid fascination with him