Hall of Fame
eesetwhoopee2.png

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
An Eeset classic:

Eeset said:
1. I will never send someone a negative rep.
2. I will never report anyone without first sending them a pm expressing what I thought they said and why it bothered me. And I will wait for a reply for at least half a day.
3. Even if I am not happy with the response I will still not report another person.
4. I will never look down upon someone. This may sound strange but I believe there is something in every person that is worthy of praise and I find it better to look up than down.

And..... #5..... now what was #5?
oh yeah.......
If I encounter someone who is an immature idiot incapable of handling adult material I won't put them on ignore but I will not interact with them while I search for some redeeming quality that I can look up to. And since I am a slow learner that may take a while. A long long while

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
You are a classic case of #5 except that you lost your sense of humor somewhere between the rio grande and the red river. .

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
So, to sum, Eeset decides she's going to join in her buddies surge and tries a coy bit of language reinvention:
...A cult is nothing more than a blog represented as something its not. On a discussion forum they are abusive.

I answer and she issues the "Aha!" she thinks she's set up:
All bluster. I never mentioned your thread. I think you tripped over your ego again.

But being Eeset begins to screw even that posture up by noting a single author:
Responsible for the thin skinned author's weaknesses?

Breathe points out the only particular Woodshed complaint (and it isn't aimed generally):

I note a number of specifically aimed posts by Eeset in her Diary thread alone (with no mention of any other).

So Eeset tries another tactic:
.. I have no locked threads that I update. When I lock a thread I am either done with it or the lock is temporary. You can't claim the same.
No one, of course, was arguing she had. Though why that's a virtue and why locking a thread longer (though not permanently) isn't is anyone's guess...likely including Eeset.

And during all this not one mention of her buddy and his locked threads.

No mention of a single other, comes to that. No old quotes about those complaints either. And you know why?

So it isn't my ego that's problematic here, but Eeset's. It gets her into all sorts of trouble, like this sad, late attempt to join in what, were she the recipient, she'd no doubt compare to a gang rape and have a lovely name or two to call those taking part in it.

Oh gosh, the harpie coven has gathered .... again.
Like that.

A bridge over troubled water.
Over a poor trickle of a thing. That's our Eeset.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Poor kid, can't even get that right. But nah, that's just another pointless distraction. So:
...let's get back to the actual purpose of this thread, which was taking a distorted cheap shot at me then pretending you weren't. It should be a simple matter for you to produce a number of complaints by you about other people locking threads. I mean, I produced a number of your directly aiming that at me from one thread.

I'll wait while you never do that. :)
And she never did, unhappily ever after. :poly: