Cub Reporters 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I don't think anyone has ever made this many reports in a month, 46. PJ came in second with 22 and Heir was third with 17.

December is another banner month for ok.

That closes out the year. Not sure if time will allow for a 2016 edition, but I'm glad so many of you found the yearly run interesting. I never saw that happening. Go figure.

More, I hope it made a few people more aware of their habits and if it did that it was a success even without the eyes on. :thumb:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I don't think anyone has ever made this many reports in a month, 46. PJ came in second with 22 and Heir was third with 17.

That closes out the year. Not sure if time will allow for a 2016 edition, but I'm glad so many of you found the yearly run interesting. I never saw that happening. Go figure.

More, I hope it made a few people more aware of their habits and if it did that it was a success even without the eyes on. :thumb:

I wonder what that banner should say ?

I'm cutting back

glorydaz

Aw, man. There went your reward. :eek:

I started the thread after a comment on reporting had me looking back and shocked at how much I had. This was a few years ago. I decided to keep tabs on it and hope it might impact the general tendency of some. At the very least it dramatically culled my own habit on the point.

The funniest thing I've found is that more than a few who make a production about "whining" related to complaints of others, mostly in thread are among some of the most consistent "whiners" in the more official sense of the charge. :)

Congrats on the self-restraint though. :thumb:

I think it's funnier when people report a poster for doing no more than their own buddy does on a regular basis. I call they hypocritical whining.

glorydaz

Your priors tell me there are at least two lies in that statement.

1. That you have a license.
2. That is says you're that height and weight.

And this one is a given.

3. That you "guess" you lied....when you know very well you did.

I weigh more now but still 6 feet tall. I don't lie Judge GD.

You just have to mess with somebody :chuckle: - your regular whipping boys and girls aren't on tonight ? You really stuck your feet in your mouth with the rape and attire threads lately, by golly ! :)

Oh, so you go back to a post I made on Oct. 26, responding to it with this, "I don't lie Judge GD", and then you have the gall to say I "just have to mess with somebody..."?

If you were any dumber they'd be calling you Dumbo instead of Whiny Baby. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Oh, so you go back to a post I made on Oct. 26, responding to it with this, "I don't lie Judge GD", and then you have the gall to say I "just have to mess with somebody..."?

If you were any dumber they'd be calling you Dumbo instead of Whiny Baby. :chuckle:

If I haven't seen it it's new to me :duh:

glorydaz

yes you dredged it up today about an hour ago

Today, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick jane View Post

:rotfl:

Caught in a lie. Perfect timing, PJ. Anyone can go back and see the date on my post that YOU responded to. I posted on Oct. 26, and YOU responded to that Oct. 26th post.

glorydaz

:drum:

The posts in this box were made on Oct. 26, 2015

Everyone's tall when you're laying on the floor pitching a fit. Stand up like a man....even if you're short at least you won't be pathetic.

my license says 6' 0 185 lbs. I guess I lied huh

Your priors tell me there are at least two lies in that statement.

1. That you have a license.
2. That is says you're that height and weight.

And this one is a given.

3. That you "guess" you lied....when you know very well you did.

This post was made Dec. 28, 2015

I don't lie Judge GD :devil: :rapture:

This post was made today (when I saw PJ's post made over 2 months after I'd last posted to him on this thread). I laughed because he just cannot let it go. Two months ago and the the whiner can't stop blubbering.

These were made today.....and PJ claims I'm the one who "derailed" this thread. My two month old post was "new" to him, but he couldn't stop himself from whining and calling me Judge GD. I laughed when I saw his whining. He's still whining and blaming me for his sorry existence. Poor PJ. He must not be getting enough attention. :nono:

If I haven't seen it it's new to me :duh:

GD derailed this thread and is her normally disruptive self. :rapture:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

:banana:

I wonder what that banner should say ?

:think:

Spoiler
Norton-Hulk-1.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Caught in a lie. Perfect timing, PJ. Anyone can go back and see the date on my post that YOU responded to. I posted on Oct. 26, and YOU responded to that Oct. 26th post.

Wrong again, just showing your incompetence as Judge. I was responding to your NEW post #127 - liar

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

post #124 dummy

Status
Not open for further replies.