Cub Reporters 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Wrong again, just showing your incompetence as Judge. I was responding to your NEW post #127 - liar

post #124 dummy

Well, we'll just let the mods look at the posts and the dates, and then when they see what you've done, they'll realize they are dealing with baby pj once again.

Then when they see you report me for calling you a name and see that you've called me names, too, they'll see you're a big baby brat. Nothing new there. :chuckle:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Well, we'll just let the mods look at the posts and the dates, and then when they see what you've done, they'll realize they are dealing with baby pj once again.

Then when they see you report me for calling you a name and see that you've called me names, too, they'll see you're a big baby brat. Nothing new there. :chuckle:

What is your problem, making a big deal about a post from December. I responded to your post #124, and who really cares ? Get a life Judge

LoneStar

It is my sincere aspiration that a devout and faithful woman as yourself would no longer wallow in the mud with this guy. This dude has already shown that he has little respect for women and the elderly. He is never going to treat you the way he should. It's just not in him.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it has come to my attention
that
cruciform is spamming his threads
but
thanks to cub reporters like amr and right divide
it has been exposed
and
it has resulted in his being banned for a few days

we need to pay attention to his posts
cruciform may do this again

glorydaz

It is my sincere aspiration that a devout and faithful woman as yourself would no longer wallow in the mud with this guy. This dude has already shown that he has little respect for women and the elderly. He is never going to treat you the way he should. It's just not in him.

I'm not wallowing in the mud with PJ. I'm simply on playground duty, and don't mind taking on the dirty jobs. :chuckle:

And really, I'm not concerned in the least whether I'm respected by pj or people like him. I figure it might help others see what's behind his mask....poser that he is.

You're sweet to care, though....gotta love Texas. :)

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Then glory has a disdain for babies ? No respect ? Don't worry about my snide comments to GD, she deserves no respect because she is always wallowing in the mud. I show much respect to the elderly and decent women. Mind your own, son.

glorydaz

Then glory has a disdain for babies ? No respect ? Don't worry about my snide comments to GD, she deserves no respect because she is always wallowing in the mud. I show much respect to the elderly and decent women. Mind your own, son.

Look out, he's gonna have another tantrum....right here in front of God and everybody. Drag up your chairs folks, it'll be a sight to behold. :popcorn:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I'm not wallowing in the mud with PJ. I'm simply on playground duty, and don't mind taking on the dirty jobs. :chuckle:

And really, I'm not concerned in the least whether I'm respected by pj or people like him. I figure it might help others see what's behind his mask....poser that he is.

You're sweet to care, though....gotta love Texas. :)

What am I posing as ? Do I try to get followers or persuade anybody of wrong things ? You're insane, gotta love those Oregon folk

Status
Not open for further replies.