Cub Reporters 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
There you go again. I never called you queer
Sure you did. Not directly. That's not what you do. No what you do, when someone is talking about movies, is mention you thought one of the stars was gay. Then when you're told that's an invention and nearly out of the blue you write:

"Yeah, so you like queer men. I get that. I don't."

Not actors, men. Not quite clever enough, but then you never really are. And so a mod put you in the penalty box.

Later you'd come back to say you didn't know anything about the homosexual rumor until after your banning, which was of course laughably untrue as you noted the rumor prior to the shot that landed you in TOL jail.

And that's you all over.

though you took my sarcasm about liking Grant and others as such and were successful in selling the ruse.
Another reinvention stab. Won't wash. Here's the link if anyone happens across this and is interested: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84043

I have always thought Jack a wonderful blessing but I stand by the assessment that it was a goofy hat. But I stopped making any comments about your family because you asked me to stop.
I wasn't speaking about Jack. I was thinking about how you tried numerous times to shame me over my wife working and my being home with Jack. You tried to use Jack too and kept at it after I asked you to stop.

Did you even notice?
I think that happened while I had you on ban for a while.

You are good, maybe even the best, at placing others on defense.
Said the woman who is trying little else here. :) No, I'm good at remembering and pointing out the factual. When dealing with people who are essentially dishonest it's a handy knack.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:singer: Race Report

Heading to the finish line with little changed. Doom and Gm are neck and neck for first with Nick, Nang in another dead heat one length back and challenging.

Roughly 160 reports this month so far with 6 warning shots fired and 33 infractions handed out.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:singer: Race Final

And at the wire a rare tie finds GM and Doom neck and neck and too close to call. A glut for third a scant one length back between Nang, sod, Nick, Angel, Stripe and even yours truly makes this one of the more unusual races in memory.

Congrats to Grosnick Morowbe and Doom! :first:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
If SOD annoys you that much--just place him on ignore. Same for Eeset. If you ignore them--actually ignore them, they will find someone else to bother. The ignore feature is supposed to remove their posts from your view.

just imagine - if he actually ignored us, he wouldn't be able to see that we show up in his precious threads, or that we "continued to start threads about [him]", "spam threads [he] created", or "use any pretext to talk about [him] wherever [he] posted"

also, he wouldn't be aware that we were trying to "bury posts and clog threads with personal insults and not much else"

and, he wouldn't be aware that i was availing myself of "the ability to spew and spam when and where [feel] like it, which would disproportionately be wherever can find [him]"

iow, if he actually put us on ignore, he wouldn't be able to fret about what we were doing on this site

btw - this was a response to ik

iow, i was engaging in a dialogue with her :wave2:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
or reporting a poster

by back channels, of course - wouldn't want to be seen as a cub reporter, eh? :chuckle:

And, again, it's a rare event that sees me go outside the lines and that when I'm either a) not trying to see someone get an infraction or b) asking for clarification and/or an examination of my impression.

Now you, on the other hand, have been publicly noted as a mod pest, just as you once used the lock to actually keep out people who might want to answer you whereas I lock out your noted attempts to troll threads.

So until later then.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
And, again, it's a rare event that sees me go outside the lines and that when I'm either a) not trying to see someone get an infraction or b) asking for clarification and/or an examination of my impression.

Now you, on the other hand, have been publicly noted as a mod pest, just as you once used the lock to actually keep out people who might want to answer you whereas I lock out your noted attempts to troll threads.

So until later then.

this post has been reported as being not "within the spirit of the thread"

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Thundering out of the gate and down the straightaway its a field full of plucky new comers and old favorites! Out in front at a reputation blistering pace is GM (7), snapping past a game field with Repentance holding second a distant three lengths back (4) and a number of horses vying for the third spot at (3) on length off his pace with plenty of time to gain on the leader, among them IMJ, Anna, yours truly, the yearling Simon B and Angel. In the trailing dust there's a seven horse race one length back and very much in contention as we open up the month of February.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Race Report :singer:

Missed the first turn, but rolling down the back stretch it's still GM's race to lose a full five lengths out in front (12), with Angel having separated from the competition and holding on to second place (8). Patrick Jane is one back in third place. Cross Ref and Stripe are still very much in the hunt one length out of showing.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
and thundering down the back stretch determined to get back in the hunt, with four reports so far today, it's.....

....town heretic, in a welter of froth and lather! :chuckle:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:singer: And we have a horse dead on the track. Meanwhile the crowd is listless, wondering when AB's pony will wander aimlessly onto the green.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

Thundering down the last straight away now with GM desperately holding on to the lead (13) while patrick jane and Stripe run neck and neck in second place three lengths back (10), a lathered pack hard on their heels with Angel, Truster and Cross Ref trying to make a play for third (8).

It's still anyone's race to lose.

resodko

BANNED
Banned

Thundering down the last straight away now with GM desperately holding on to the lead (13) while patrick jane and Stripe run neck and neck in second place three lengths back (10), a lathered pack hard on their heels with Angel, Truster and Cross Ref trying to make a play for third (8).

It's still anyone's race to lose.

buck up little fella

at six reports so far this month, you still have a chance

john w

Hall of Fame
First, I'd like to thank TH, and the vast legion of all my admirers on TOL, for making this necessary. Next, I'd like to thank all the wolves/wolf-ette's, for their lack of support. Next....

What thread was this again?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
and with a valiant effort last night, town manages to join the pack vying for fourth (not third)!

what a tremendous performance!

775.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.