Cub Reporters 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
worth noting that town is trying his darndest to be in the hunt this month :thumb:

:mock:town for reporting me for insulting a state

I'll give him 50 more opportunities to report me! :banana:

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
worth noting that town is trying his darndest to be in the hunt this month :thumb:
:mock:town for reporting me for insulting a state
No, for being disruptive. But that objection should be enough.

I'll give him 50 more opportunities to report me! :banana:
This is the way Sod hides from personal responsibility. And it will likely work. But what you said about Alabama wasn't in jest and wasn't funny. It was, instead, nothing more or less than evidence of your want of character...which seems redundant given the rest of what you tend to post.

Okay, it was funny in this respect, you mistakenly thought I was from Alabama and so misplaced your real point. :) That did make me chuckle a bit.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
rather, you attempted to redefine the rules to suit your purposes:
No, you entered a thread and repeatedly offered a pointless sort of goading insult that only missed its mark because you mistakenly believed I was from Alabama, which was the only humor in it.

what i did: insult a state
Which had nothing to do with the point, was repeated and an attempt to provoke. It's only accidental that you missed the mark.

what town did: attempt to convince the mods that insulting a state was "disruptive"
I reported one of several. That was the extent of an attempt to convince. The rest is on them. If they think that's appropriate then I'm sorry to see it, but it's out of my hands.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
awwwww, poor widdle townie

is mean old resodko attempting to provoke you?
Sure. It's what you do. Best bet is that it must really suck to be you and watch someone you loath go on being happy.

It's why most of your posts to day were about and/or aimed at me. I suppose it's why most of mine aren't about you.

dude - how old were you before you realized you being raised as a sissy?
Now we both know that's paper courage, don't we. :)

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Now we both know that's paper courage, don't we. :)

i'd ask you to your face :idunno:

just as long as you had somebody's skirts to hide behind

i wouldn't want to see you peeing yourself in front of everybody :chuckle:

by the by, do you intend to do an update every three or four days?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Now that Sod has established his He-Man credentials. :rolleyes:

Race Report :singer: (and I'm closing for a bit due to Sod's "see me" issue. Give the lad a chance to go outside and fly a kite or something. :))

Now, on to the back stretch and in a relatively relaxed field the lead belongs to GM (9), some two full lengths ahead of a dead heat contest by Nang, Stripe, Doom and an unusually strong showing by yours truly (7). Trailing by a length but still in the hunt come a game Nick M, Sod by his side (6). Angel is the only horse with an outside chance of getting into the thick of it, but she has ground to cover (4) some five lengths of the lead with only the straight away left to do it over.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If SOD annoys you that much--just place him on ignore. Same for Eeset. If you ignore them--actually ignore them, they will find someone else to bother. The ignore feature is supposed to remove their posts from your view.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
If SOD annoys you that much--just place him on ignore. Same for Eeset. If you ignore them--actually ignore them, they will find someone else to bother. The ignore feature is supposed to remove their posts from your view.

if he has us on ignore, he won't be able to compile stats on us and include us in his self-celebrating blog-of-a-thread

and that would make town a saaaaad panda

btw - see what i just did there?

i responded to your post

just like a dialogue! :banana:

btw again - it's a bit dishonest of town, isn't it, to compile stats on others without including his own backdoor complaints? :chuckle:

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If SOD annoys you that much--just place him on ignore. Same for Eeset. If you ignore them--actually ignore them, they will find someone else to bother.
With some that's true, IK, but that's just not true with those two. Even after I literally went weeks without mentioning or answering, when neither of them showed up in Quixote's unless they literally posted there. They continued to start threads about me, spam threads I created, use any pretext to talk about me wherever I posted. You're thinking about how reasonable people respond, not how people really bearing a deep seated grudge do. And that's what you have with those two. Sod's simply more obvious about it.

And I shouldn't have to put people on ignore while they try to bury posts and clog threads with personal insults and not much else. I'm not concerned with discourse/dialogue. That's not what sod really wants either. What he wants is the ability to spew and spam when and where he feels like it, which would disproportionately be wherever he can find me, as Knight's infraction takes notice of.

...btw again - it's a bit dishonest of town, isn't it, to compile stats on others without including his own backdoor complaints? :chuckle:
If you combined every time I've talked to someone off official channels you'd have fewer than you could likely count on two hands and most of those not being about an attempt aimed at ending in infraction. Or, another empty hole you've dug. And, again, you're the fellow who actually got set down for pestering mods.

See, I don't mind disagreement or discourse. Never have.

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
We should dialogue about this. I think you are wrong on several points.
I think you like to manipulate people. I don't know why that matters to you or how you feel it elevates anything about you...maybe you're just a bad person. I don't know. But when I wouldn't let you spam Quixotes with Sod and sky you created your diary. You've created threads to promote the sort of conduct that just got Sod a vacation.

I see you just fine without any more of your tap dancing.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I think you like to manipulate people. I don't know why that matters to you or how you feel it elevates anything about you...maybe you're just a bad person. I don't know. But when I wouldn't let you spam Quixotes with Sod and sky you created your diary. You've created threads to promote the sort of conduct that just got Sod a vacation.

I see you just fine without any more of your tap dancing.
In other words it is you who harbors the unending grudge. Maybe it is you who are just a bad person though I have never thought so.

Quixotes is where you preen. Do you really believe those you deprecate enjoy your antics?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
In other words it is you who harbors the unending grudge.
How many threads have I started about you, as a parody of your bits or to encourage/facilitate that by others? Zero. And that's before we get into your benching, your repeated references around that, etc.

I suppose you're playing to the bleachers. You don't and won't fool me on the point.

Maybe it is you who are just a bad person though I have never thought so.
Reminds me of when Sod is reported. He likes to try the reversal bit, but you won't actually find me doing the sorts of things you do and have done, from calling you or anyone queer, to speaking of their family situation, etc. So it won't hold up.

Quixotes is where you preen.
Nah. It's neither that nor an ego boost or any particular empty thing you have to say about it. It literally is what it is, which is a sort of "here's the funnier, sometimes serious, things I or occasionally someone else has been up to. You might find it interesting or entertaining or something to check out and get involved in".

And that's what a good many people have done and continue to do and get from it. If you think it's not your cup of tea then you don't have to participate or even read it.

Do you really believe those you deprecate enjoy your antics?
You tried that before and ran away when I started going back over posts to note it's an empty sleeve. The vast majority of what you'll find in Quixote's isn't that at all. Never has been. You know that, which is why you left when I took you to task on it before...but then honesty was never really your forte.

And if you do find a sardonic swing connecting, it's in answer.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
There you go again. I never called you queer though you took my sarcasm about liking Grant and others as such and were successful in selling the ruse.

I have always thought Jack a wonderful blessing but I stand by the assessment that it was a goofy hat. But I stopped making any comments about your family because you asked me to stop. Did you even notice?

You are good, maybe even the best, at placing others on defense. But that skill alone does not win cases as I'm sure you learned in court.

Status
Not open for further replies.