Conficker Worm Virus set for April 1st Mac users get even more smug.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Conficker-Virus.jpg
Well here we go again.... a massive computer virus is set to go off on April 1st and yet again Mac users are left asking.... "why can't we be in on the fun?" An estimated 12 million PC's are already infected with the virus and it is unknown what exactly will happen when it goes off. Regardless of the "Conficker Worm" virus actual destruction of data it has already cost PC users millions of dollars in wasted time and precautionary PC support. Mac users are completely unaffected by this upcoming threat as they have been a thousand times in the past.

:mock: Windows.

Last edited:

drbrumley

Conficker-Virus.jpg
Well here we go again.... a massive computer virus is set to go off on April 1st and yet again Mac users are left asking.... "why can't we be in on the fun?" An estimated 12 million PC's are already infected with the virus and it is unknown what exactly will happen when it goes off. Regardless of the "Conficker" virus actual destruction of data it has already cost PC users millions of dollars in wasted time and precautionary PC support. Mac users are completely unaffected by this upcoming threat as they have been a thousand times in the past.

Nice photoshopping Knight.

As a PC user, I am unaffected by this.

koban

Conficker-Virus.jpg
Well here we go again.... a massive computer virus is set to go off on April 1st and yet again Mac users are left asking.... "why can't we be in on the fun?" An estimated 12 million PC's are already infected with the virus and it is unknown what exactly will happen when it goes off. Regardless of the "Conficker Worm" virus actual destruction of data it has already cost PC users millions of dollars in wasted time and precautionary PC support. Mac users are completely unaffected by this upcoming threat as they have been a thousand times in the past.

Took me forever to place the kid on the right - he was one of the nerds in Galaxy Quest - the one whose mom had him take out the trash at the worst possible moment.

nicholsmom

I am fascinated by this fixation that virus producers have with Microsoft. These trolls really need to get some sunshine and fresh air - maybe they'd actually have an original thought instead of re-inventing all the old jokes. :nono: It's really sad.

ddevonb

Took me forever to place the kid on the right - he was one of the nerds in Galaxy Quest - the one whose mom had him take out the trash at the worst possible moment.

He was also a regular on the TV series "Ed". He was Warren Cheswick.

He was also Bruce Willis sidekick in Diehard 4.

ddevonb

I am fascinated by this fixation that virus producers have with Microsoft. These trolls really need to get some sunshine and fresh air - maybe they'd actually have an original thought instead of re-inventing all the old jokes. :nono: It's really sad.

It not about Microsoft... it's about harming the maximum amount of people... and most computer users have PC's

csuguy

I might use Mac if it had the Windows interface. I hate the Mac Graphical User Interface (GUI). I wouldn't mind switching to Linux, but I'd be worried about my software not working :/.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think: I wonder why PCs haven't all evolved into Macs?

assuranceagent

I might use Mac if it had the Windows interface. I hate the Mac Graphical User Interface (GUI). I wouldn't mind switching to Linux, but I'd be worried about my software not working :/.

Macs can run Windows in bootcamp. And then when you want your computer to actually work again, you can switch back over to Leopard. :thumb: