Conficker Worm Virus set for April 1st Mac users get even more smug.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hmmm, if a MAC are so great, why is there a MAC fix it website?
Because Mac's sometimes break and need fixing? :idunno:

I don't think anyone has claimed Mac's are perfect. They just don't suck horribly like Windows does.

Sheesh. I just hate pointing out the obvious.

drbrumley

:idunno: How do MACS break? Throw it on the floor or somethin'?

Cause software surely is never an issue with a MAC, just sayin.

BTW Knight, I'm only funnin ya, I hope you know that. Kinda like the Pepsi/Coke wars.

Quincy

Macs are far superior multimedia machines though.

This ads by Google thing is kind of creepy. :noid:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
<--- Vista user

And it's two days later... my PC is still intact. What gives?
They estimate that the virus is on 2 to 12 million PC's. maybe you weren't one of them. :idunno:

None of my PC's were effected either. (at least not that I know of)

DocJohnson

They estimate that the virus is on 2 to 12 million PC's. maybe you weren't one of them. :idunno:

None of my PC's were effected either. (at least not that I know of)

Yeah, I don't doubt there are two to twelve million idiots out there who would allow their PCs to become infected. That number seems kinda low to me, though. :idunno:

Shalom

HA! I must be really out of the loop on things... I heard this whole thing was an April fools day joke, that there was no virus at all. Whenever somone talks about their "mac" I always think of macoroni and cheese first. Im stuck in the being a mom zone.

DocJohnson

HA! I must be really out of the loop on things... I heard this whole thing was an April fools day joke, that there was no virus at all. Whenever somone talks about their "mac" I always think of macoroni and cheese first. Im stuck in the being a mom zone.

That's a pretty cruel joke to play on poor Mac users. I mean, they really needed something to gloat about.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That would be an awfully expensive April fools day joke. Millions of PC users spent money to have the computers checked and cleaned of the "virus".

Shalom

That's a pretty cruel joke to play on poor Mac users. I mean, they really needed something to gloat about.

Yeah I always wondered why Knight loved talking about his mac n cheese so much. But I guess I thought "Well to each their own.... Plus that Knight dude seems pretty strange anyhow." ;)

Shalom

That would be an awfully expensive April fools day joke. Millions of PC users spent money to have the computers checked and cleaned of the "virus".

Really? Geeez, I guess Im not as worried about that sort of stuff as most. I assumed to get a virus in the first place you have to click on something dumb, download something dumb, or have an unprotected pc. On the other hand I didnt really read up on this virus at all....