Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Keurig.

No

Cable/satellite.
In the past, now it seems a waste of money

Blu-ray.
I have two Oppos, and Samsung
Flat screen TV (won't have a choice when the tube blows).
HDTV yes 4
Apple products.
No

Chunky metal wristwatches.
No, ladies wind up watches

Pit bulls.
No

Never owned...

A muscle car.,
Does a 65 Vett count? Had one years ago, now I have a little ford

A microwave.
I use one here and one there
Large picture frames.
For pictures, yes, many

A wooden cutting board.
Well of course, I cook

Website
Had one back in the 90s
a smartphone
No
4chsmu1.gif

Fax machine
Any Apple product
No, but I like them more than PC
Foreign made/based automobile.
In the past, yes
Motorcycle
I had a little motor scooter long ago
X-Box
No
Blender
Yes

VHS and cassette players and tapes.

A rotary phone.
I still have one

Film.
picture film, no

An encyclopedia.
An old one

A non digital tv.

Yes

Horses.
Not anymore

a tarantula
No, seen then up close, I do not like spiders and snakes.

Me neither.

A leisure suit
Yes, gave away most of them

A swimming pool.
Yes

Hot tub.
No

A Koran.
No

a credit card
Most people do; I never pay interest

a pet pig
Had one old pig who was like a pet

Keurig.
line-less bifocals
No
curlers
Yes
lipstick
Yes
hair dye
Yes
apple products
I have eating apples
a girlfriend.

I've never owned a cell phone. I don't ever plan to. My father had a Blackberry and now sports an Iphone and my wife has an Android of some sort. I hate telephones. Don't like to talk to someone unless I'm looking at them, would rather write else.
I never had a cell phone either.
Never seen a Blackberry. Iphone, Android ? I may have, although I did not care to ask what it is.

What do I have that is unusual.
Rugs over carpet
HT systems
Lots of Blu-ray DVDs, DVDs. Family sends them to me by mail.
Old cosmetics, some from the 70s
Silverware
Art, handed down though the family
My Daughter's child bedroom set, made in the 60s
Old lamps from the 1940s
A riding lawn mower
Old handmade bedding
A parlor, with HDTV
leather furniture
One digital camera
Two laptops I do not use but keep plugged in
Nice beds

john w

Hall of Fame
I've never owned a cell phone. I don't ever plan to. My father had a Blackberry and now sports an Iphone and my wife has an Android of some sort. I hate telephones. Don't like to talk to someone unless I'm looking at them, would rather write else.

I did not own a cell phone, until this past November. Being a part time super hero, on weekends, finally "forced my hand." I still cannot figger it out. I'm thinking of getting a rotary.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I did not own a cell phone, until this past November. Being a part time super hero, on weekends, finally "forced my hand." I still cannot figger it out. I'm thinking of getting a rotary.
I tired that approach. Turns out there's only so far you can go until you get scratches down the side of your car, a bent finger or two, wall damage, that sort of thing.

Live and learn. :plain:

john w

Hall of Fame
I tired that approach. Turns out there's only so far you can go until you get scratches down the side of your car, a bent finger or two, wall damage, that sort of thing.

Live and learn. :plain:

I'm also contemplating communicating via smoke signals, or something. And phone booths are becoming scarce, the result being that I was almost arrested for indecent exposure.

Aimiel

A record-player, even though audiophiles will tell you they have 'better' sound. I've listened, but I hear NO difference between vinyl and CD's. I can load the CD onto iTunes on my PC, phone and listen to the phone's playlist in my car. I'm set. I bought a record-player/AM-FM tuner type stereo system (a display model from Zayre) in 1969 and wore out my first two albums very quickly: Dark Side of the Moon and Thick as a Brick.

I, too, will not be buying an Apple watch. My wrists are not the place I want bulky, clumsy jewelry. Don't care what it does. And unless I inherit a fortune and buy a ranch with a really long driveway, I won't own a snow thrower. If I do, I'd probably get a pickup truck with a snow plow anyway. Oh and anything 'not available in stores' but advertised on TV. That's a waste of money for sure.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ferret aka weasel.

Eww me either, i went out with this guy one time, he had one of those and it was in his car when he picked me up for the date, he didnt tell me it was there and this thing crawled up in my pants leg and i started screaming my brains out, he thought it was hilarious, needless to say that was my last date with him.

musterion

Eww me either, i went out with this guy one time, he had one of those and it was in his car when he picked me up for the date, he didnt tell me it was there and this thing crawled up in my pants leg and i started screaming my brains out, he thought it was hilarious, needless to say that was my last date with him.

Did you at least make him buy you dinner to make up for it?