Calvinism and the word "Predestination"

glorydaz

And you have no scriptural evidence to show that the naked native who lived without hearing the gospel and died could be saved apart from the Door which is Christ. Amen

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

You ignore the scriptural evidence I just gave you.

Robert Pate

Banned
And you have no scriptural evidence to show that the naked native who lived without hearing the gospel and died could be saved apart from the Door which is Christ. Amen

God is just, merciful and righteous. If someone has never heard about Jesus, but has a repentant heart they will be saved.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
You ignore the scriptural evidence I just gave you.

Your evidence turns against you. There is enough knowledge of God revealed in creation to move the savage's conscience toward a Creator. If he does then God will send more revelation to that naked savage ultimately bringing a missionary to his hut to present the only name by which any man can be saved - Jesus. If the revelation of God's existence is ignored and the savage continues on in his tiki worship then that individual will die in his sin and go straight to hell even tho he had never heard the gospel. Revelation of God thru creation is sufficient to damn the native but not sufficient to save him.

glorydaz

Your evidence turns against you. There is enough knowledge of God revealed in creation to move the savage's conscience toward a Creator. If he does then God will send more revelation to that naked savage ultimately bringing a missionary to his hut to present the only name by which any man can be saved - Jesus. If the revelation of God's existence is ignored and the savage continues on in his tiki worship then that individual will die in his sin and go straight to hell even tho he had never heard the gospel. Revelation of God thru creation is sufficient to damn the native but not sufficient to save him.

It isn't just creation that is mentioned in that verse. Convenient that you keep ignore it.

glorydaz

You're conscious cannot save you.

I never said it could, did I? I'm referring to this text which no one ever wants to address. Is it invisible? It's an incredible text. Rich with truths, but believed by few.

Romans 1:19-20 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I never said it could, did I? I'm referring to this text which no one ever wants to address. Is it invisible? It's an incredible text. Rich with truths, but believed by few.

Romans 1:19-20 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Classical take a passage out from its context to make it a pretext

glorydaz

Ok let's have a look.
“For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hinder the truth in unrighteousness;”
??Romans? ?1:18? ?ASV??
http://bible.com/12/rom.1.18.asv

That's a different verse with a different truth.

Yes, I'm quite used to people walking all around those things they don't want to address. I've seen you do it before, and I'm watching you do it right now.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
That's a different verse with a different truth.

Yes, I'm quite used to people walking all around those things they don't want to address. I've seen you do it before, and I'm watching you do it right now.

Different verse?
Let me give you some good advice. Buy a bible that's written in paragraph form. That way when you study it you won't take verses out of context.

glorydaz

Different verse?
Let me give you some good advice. Buy a bible that's written in paragraph form. That way when you study it you won't take verses out of context.

Try addressing the text I gave you instead of looking for a way to avoid it.

beloved57

None of the 4 words are related to anyone going to heaven or hell.

Its not going to do you any good to fight against Gods Word .Sure being predestined to to the image and Glory of Christ has everything to do with going to heaven Rom 8:29-30.

And men were ordained, destined to condemnation Jude 1:4

4 [FONT=&quot]For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][L For][/FONT][FONT=&quot] Some people have ·secretly entered [/FONT][FONT=&quot][sneaked in; infiltrated; wormed their way into][/FONT][FONT=&quot] your group [/FONT][FONT=&quot][2 Pet. 2:1][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Long ago ·the prophets wrote about these people who will be judged guilty [/FONT][FONT=&quot][their condemnation was written about/predetermined][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. They are ·against God [/FONT][FONT=&quot][ungodly][/FONT][FONT=&quot] and have ·changed [/FONT][FONT=&quot][perverted; distorted][/FONT][FONT=&quot] the grace of our God [/FONT][FONT=&quot][C with its freedom from legalistic rules][/FONT][FONT=&quot] into ·a reason for sexual sin [/FONT][FONT=&quot][L debauchery; licentiousness; immorality][/FONT][FONT=&quot]. They also ·refuse to accept [/FONT][FONT=&quot][deny; have turned against][/FONT][FONT=&quot] our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.EXB[/FONT]