Calvinism and the word "Predestination"

beloved57

"God so loves the world that he gave his only begotten Son" So that "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved".
You teach that sinners God loves and Christ died for are still lost! But those God loved have been washed from their sins, so they are saved and made spiritual kings and priest Rev 1:5-6

5*And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6*And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Pateism denies this ! You teach they are still lost!

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that sinners God loves and Christ died for are still lost! But those God loved have been washed from their sins, so they are saved and made spiritual kings and priest Rev 1:5-6

5*And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6*And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Pateism denies this ! You teach they are still lost!

You are in total and complete denial of the word of God. I do believe that you are willing to go to hell for your Calvinist God rather than accept God's word.

"Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost, that is unbelief!

Jesus has a word for you.

"He that believes on him is NOT CONDEMNED: but he that does not believe is condemned already, because he does not believe in the name of the only begotten Son of God" John 3:18.

If you don't believe, you are lost. You must receive Christ as your savior, John 1:12.

beloved57

Jesus has a word for you.

"He that believes on him is NOT CONDEMNED: but he that does not believe is condemned already, because he does not believe in the name of the only begotten Son of God" John 3:18.

If you don't believe, you are lost. You must receive Christ as your savior, John 1:12.
You teach that sinners Christ died for are still lost and Condemned. That's unbelief and denial that Christ is the Saviour of His People.

beloved57

You are lost because you have rejected God's great free gift of salvation that has been provided you in Jesus Christ, Ephesians 2:8.

You appear to be lost and blind because you deny that the Blood of Christ saves. You teach mans freewill saves !

Robert Pate

Banned
You appear to be lost and blind because you deny that the Blood of Christ saves. You teach mans freewill saves !

Salvation has been provided for everyone.

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor: that he by the grace of God should taste death FOR EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

Only a poor blind fool would reject that scripture.

beloved57

Salvation has been provided for everyone.

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor: that he by the grace of God should taste death FOR EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

Only a poor blind fool would reject that scripture.
False teaching, Heb 2:9 does not say anything about salvation has been provided for everyone, you lie. Also you don't believe the death of Christ saves. That's unbelief!

Robert Pate

Banned
False teaching, Heb 2:9 does not say anything about salvation has been provided for everyone, you lie. Also you don't believe the death of Christ saves. That's unbelief!

What does Hebrews 2:9 say?

"But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; THAT HE BY THE GRACE OF GOD SHOULD TASTE DEATH FOR EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

One of the reference scriptures is John 3:16, that says, "For God so loved the WORLD (meaning EVERYONE) that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER (meaning all anyone, EVERYONE) that believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life"

Jesus has tasted death for EVERYONE so that "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

beloved57

pate

It reads Heb 2:9

[FONT=&quot]But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

But it doesnt say:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God Salvation has been provided for everyone ! Thats your lie, misrepresentation of the truth ![/FONT]

Robert Pate

Banned
pate

It reads Heb 2:9

[FONT="]But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

But it doesnt say:

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Arial][B] [/B][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000][FONT="]But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God Salvation has been provided for everyone ! Thats your lie, misrepresentation of the truth ![/FONT]

If Jesus has tasted death for EVERYONE then that means that salvation has been provided for EVERYONE. Am I Talking to an adult. This is 3rd grade stuff?

zzub

BANNED
Banned
2 Peter 3:9 New International Version (NIV)

9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

I like this as it uses a different word to "all" to get the message across. Reason being that Calvinists say "all" does not mean "all" all the time ( i.e when they don't want it to).

But

Jesus says what he says in a plain and obvious manner - fantastic.

Robert Pate

Banned
2 Peter 3:9 New International Version (NIV)

9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

I like this as it uses a different word to "all" to get the message across. Reason being that Calvinists say "all" does not mean "all" all the time ( i.e when they don't want it to).

But

Jesus says what he says in a plain and obvious manner - fantastic.

They see everything through their Calvinist glasses, so, it doesn't matter. They will see it differently.